Story Forum Community Lounge 113

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
12/07/2015 10:07 PMPosted by Rendford
Also is anyone else sitting in really bad red latency right now? I can't do anything right now in the game.

Oddly enough, both times I've logged on my priest today I've gotten really bad server-side lag. No idea what's causing it.
12/07/2015 10:03 PMPosted by Rendford
Sensible chuckle...

http://media.blizzard.com/wow/media/comics/comic-2015-03-02-full.jpg

Garrosh and From needed more Interaction
12/07/2015 10:10 PMPosted by Feraliona

Yeah, I think we needed to see a lot more of Grom than we did. Perhaps we'd learn there was a better reason for everyone to be hunky-dory with him at the end of HFC, and not trying to wring his neck/put him in chains.
12/07/2015 10:15 PMPosted by Ozilia
12/07/2015 10:10 PMPosted by Feraliona

Yeah, I think we needed to see a lot more of Grom than we did. Perhaps we'd learn there was a better reason for everyone to be hunky-dory with him at the end of HFC, and not trying to wring his neck/put him in chains.

Indeed.

I'd honestly have loved more info on that type of stuff. But I always do, and I never gets. Curses.
Still find it funny that Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip is going to try to compete with the new Star Wars. Yeah... good luck to them on that.

I rolled my eyes when I saw a TV spot where they tried to mimic the Star Wars movie trailers.
12/07/2015 10:06 PMPosted by Elesseth
12/07/2015 08:17 PMPosted by Gaunshiyin
Nothing going on there?

It's down. Again.

It's like one of the regular occurrences of life.

Birds fly, fish swim, SoL goes down for days/weeks at a time.
Where will I have my daily dose of chaos and disorder now?

Ah well, I least I can study for my finals in peace.
12/08/2015 04:47 AMPosted by Cobble
Where will I have my daily dose of chaos and disorder now?

Ah well, I least I can study for my finals in peace.

Stick around, my dwarven friend. There's plenty of chaos and disorder here.

As an aside, I'm stuck at work. It's the slow season so us hotel slaves have lots of downtime, hence why I can post so much and seem obsessive.

For what it's worth I don't hate anyone I argue with even if it seems I do. Opinions are opinions. I'd gladly play with you folks in game if you ever were on my necks of the woods.
12/07/2015 04:01 PMPosted by Feraliona
The source isn't one I'll link to due to her involvement in gameing related things. Her Twitter asking her followers to do the reporting.

I really can't stand that woman....
I'm thinking of transferring Reignac here to Wyrmrest Accord, since he's the only toon on Sisters of Elune I ever play. Anyone know what the gold cap for server transfers is?
12/08/2015 09:20 AMPosted by Reignac
I'm thinking of transferring Reignac here to Wyrmrest Accord, since he's the only toon on Sisters of Elune I ever play. Anyone know what the gold cap for server transfers is?

We can be server besties
Server xfer cap is 50k if you're level 100 iirc.

Edit: we can be friends too. /creepystare
12/08/2015 09:37 AMPosted by Quirnheim
Server xfer cap is 50k if you're level 100 iirc.

Edit: we can be friends too. /creepystare

One of us. One of us. One of us.
50k, I have almost twice that.

Time to buy some mounts.
12/08/2015 09:40 AMPosted by Reignac
50k, I have almost twice that.

Time to buy some mounts.

Quirn here had about 60k when he was briefly Horde so I spent 10k on...I'm not sure. I think on a mount or some transmog gear I never use or something.

Also, feel free to add my Btag. kam#1475. I'm not shy.
I hate double posting but ugh my neck hurts and my stress and rage levels at the video game news are making me go crazy.
I'd suggest just stepping off from the forums for and clearing your head, if that's the case.

Getting angry and raging at the forums isn't really going to help - we're not the writers, and not all of us like the developments either.
I know. Five years I've been fighting back and forth on the whole "Angry Alliance" issue
12/07/2015 11:01 PMPosted by Rendford
Still find it funny that Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip is going to try to compete with the new Star Wars. Yeah... good luck to them on that.

I rolled my eyes when I saw a TV spot where they tried to mimic the Star Wars movie trailers.

Theory 1. They know the movie is going to bomb, now at least they can blame it on someone else.

Theory 2. They hope to get the overflow from all the theaters that Star Wars is going to be selling out.
12/08/2015 05:04 PMPosted by Dorcy
12/07/2015 11:01 PMPosted by Rendford

Theory 1. They know the movie is going to bomb, now at least they can blame it on someone else.

Theory 2. They hope to get the overflow from all the theaters that Star Wars is going to be selling out.

Good theories.

I still hope the movie tanks and it will be the last we ever see of those squeaky rodents for a long while.