A non gaming husband will never understand...

General Discussion
Why I am still whimpering like a little girl.. for the last 15 minutes..due to Ashes of Al`ar dropping after 2 years of 4 players on 2 accounts running that place. Not to mention doing the 40 mans every week during BC.

ISO male orc, 45yr+ who still finds this game a blast <3
Why I am still whimpering like a little girl.. for the last 15 minutes..due to Ashes of Al`ar dropping after 2 years of 4 players on 2 accounts running that place. Not to mention doing the 40 mans every week during BC.

ISO male orc, 45yr+ who still finds this game a blast <3

"Gratz. I know the feeling. Mine FINALLY dropped for me too."
Bah I dont have no ashes... I'm not really farming it but part time.

Grats for real though!
Grats! :D
Just tell him that something you've been working hard for years for was finally achieved. Pretty easy to understand why you'd be happy.
Congrast to both OP and Cindylou.
My goal is to never have a scenario like that, if she games and is a fit for me, ima put a ring on it.
Congrats to both OP & Cyndilou!!!
I had the exact same experience. It's not something that you can explain. Try as I might, I just couldn't express what ashes, invincible, and the headless horseman mount meant.

Congratulations! It's quite a feeling, glad you could experienceit
Grats to OP and to Cyndilou. It's a glorious feeling, ain't it?
Congrats! It is such a great mount and I am happy to hear it finally dropped on you. I was in a group with my hubby when it dropped on us. He let me have it which of course made him the best then. :)
12/06/2015 02:22 PMPosted by Amidalah
I was in a group with my hubby when it dropped on us. He let me have it which of course made him the best then. :)

He was hoping for a different kind of mount.
Well done.

I've been trying to farm that thing since 2009, still haven't got it ....
Grats i am jelly. I hope you have the phoneix hatchling pet to go with it.
I don't think I could date a non-gamer. ._.
12/06/2015 02:18 PMPosted by Eyrinjia
Cyndilou.

Who?

Oh come on! I can't be the first one who said that.
12/06/2015 02:46 PMPosted by Snowflake
12/06/2015 02:18 PMPosted by Eyrinjia
Cyndilou.

Who?

Oh come on! I can't be the first one who said that.

"Nor will you be the last. Her full name is Lady Cyndi Lou Marris Hue The Noble."
/grin
Just make him happy too. He will understand that.