Regarding Titanstrike aka Titanstrike Out

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Dear Blizzard

Titanstrike aka TITANSTRIKE OUT sucks lore wise and aesthetic wise

The lore surrounding it is forced and has nothing to do with Beastmastery. Heck, Voice of Quillen would probably even be more BM-er than it.

Design wise, it looks like green quest rewards that doesn't represent BM iconic pets like exotic beasts at all. The cobra one is probably the only unique design but it looks awful still

Can you just remove all BM artifacts, let just BM use any other weapon and put the talents on it because you guys clearly had made a last minute half @zzed effort in creating BM artifact.

Thanks for reading my QQs
12/22/2015 07:25 AMPosted by Strife
Can you just remove all BM artifacts, let just BM use any other weapon and put the talents on it because you guys clearly had made a last minute half @zzed effort in creating BM artifact.
you can literally transmog any ranged weapon (other than wands, Thaas'dorah and Thori'dal) onto Titanstrike since you can transmog over artifacts
At least they can transmog their weapon to other weapon types.

Some of us are stuck with the crap Blizzard gave us.
12/22/2015 07:43 AMPosted by Lokki

Like who? I'm certain there's transmog available for all weapon slots, except maybe DH glaives.
12/22/2015 07:35 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus
you can literally transmog any ranged weapon (other than wands, Thaas'dorah and Thori'dal) onto Titanstrike since you can transmog over artifacts

OH cool then, more to the reason they should remove the sad for excuse which is Titanstrike out
12/22/2015 07:37 AMPosted by Freideric
12/22/2015 07:35 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus

and that's an excuse?

lets just make everything a blue and white checkered box because you can transmog over it.

agreed might as well replace it with pieace of stick or something because Blizzard DID NOT ANY WORK INTO TITANSTRIKE AT ALL?
12/22/2015 07:43 AMPosted by Lokki

Pretty much sure that only BM's artifact looks like green quest reward with horrible lore. 2 horrible combos! And the BIS forces to hunter to summon a second permanent pet that's ugly and can't be replaced! ftl
The base gun isn't exciting, but some of the skins are cool, and I am personally stoked for the traits. Those look great, IMO.
aka TITANSTRIKE OUT

/groan
12/22/2015 10:46 AMPosted by Wolfar
The base gun isn't exciting, but some of the skins are cool, and I am personally stoked for the traits. Those look great, IMO.

which one? the updated nesingwary trophy ellek snort gun that looks like a green quest reward or the short one that also looks like green quest reward? Oh you mean the awful cobra one which horrible to look like and doesn't look like an artifact at all?
12/22/2015 10:48 AMPosted by Outnumbered
aka TITANSTRIKE OUT

/groan

Why can't you do that sound in bed too?
12/22/2015 10:49 AMPosted by Strife
12/22/2015 10:46 AMPosted by Wolfar

which one? the updated nesingwary trophy ellek snort gun that looks like a green quest reward or the short one that also looks like green quest reward? Oh you mean the awful cobra one which horrible to look like and doesn't look like an artifact at all?

Its your opinion that they look like that, reported for trolling
I Like it.

Funny how opinions work like that OP.
12/22/2015 10:51 AMPosted by Aurox
I Like it.

Funny how opinions work like that OP.

Ikr, my off spec is bm i love this gun
12/22/2015 10:50 AMPosted by Strife
12/22/2015 10:48 AMPosted by Outnumbered

/groan

Why can't you do that sound in bed too?

Your mother and I don't want to wake you.
Design wise, it looks like green quest rewards that don't represent BM iconic pets like exotic beasts at all. The cobra one is probably the only unique design but it looks awful still

Which one? I've looked through all the past quests on wowhead, not one of the guns I saw look anything like Titanstrike.
I'm starting to love the gun just because of how immature the OP is acting
12/22/2015 10:50 AMPosted by Rachit
12/22/2015 10:49 AMPosted by Strife

Its your opinion that they look like that, reported for trolling

and since when is stating out opinion is trolling?