Collector's guide to the Sunborne Val'kyr

Pet Battles
Hello and welcome to the Official Collector's Guide to obtaining your very own Sunborne Val'kyr. First off I have some great news! If you already have an Unborne Val'kyr, you're half way there!

We've datamined from the Legion Alpha that there is a battle pet quest chain in the upcoming expansion to "cleanse" your Unborne Val'kyr of her scourge powers so that she can embrace her destiny to become a Sunborne Val'kyr if you so chose. When embarking on this quest your Val'kyr will have all new abilities once completed.

Your Val'kyr's racial type will change from Undead to either humanoid or magic.The decision has not been finalized yet.

First tier : no cd Omnislash-aoe attack/5 round cd Valhalla's Light- active pets heal for 2% for 9 rounds/3 round cd Restoration- restores 25% of the casters health. This move always goes first.
Second tier: Revamped Falling Murloc from Murkalot. 5 round cd with no stun but deals slightly less damage/1 round cd Weakness deals damage and reduces speed and damage done by 50%/Holy Ascension. Kills the Val'kyr. Holy Ascension will reduce all damage taken by the players team by 25% for 9 rounds.

Your quest begins for you and your Val'kyr inside Utgarde Keep. Make sure that your Val'kyr is by your side during these quests. your Val'kyr speaks with you as you travel through the keep about feeling a connection to long lost kin on some far away isles. Both you and your Val'kyr must battle your way to Ingvar the Plunderer. Once you see Annhylde the Caller, click to speak with her after she resurrects Ingvar and she will ask you if you're sure that you want your Val'kyr to embrace her scourge destiny after seeing how horrid that existence is first hand.

To continue on you must click "no" and reject the scourge path. Annhylde the Caller will then send you to the Halls of Reflection. Here, even with your Val'kyr by your side you will not receive a warm welcome. Word has spread that your Val'kyr is rejecting the path of the scourge. You will have to battle your way to the office of the Lich King himself and tell him that your Val'kyr is quitting her job. At this time you may be able to get the Lich King to release her from her enslavement.

Should the Lich King not accept your Val'kyr quitting you may have to run away, after all no boss likes it when an employee quits. Next up you will have to enter from the front of Icecrown Citadel and fight all of the Lich King's bodyguards and engage him in a pet battle to end all pet battles.

Your Val'kyr will have to face the Lich King's team of Mini Invincible, Mini Dancing Rune Blade and Mini Sindragosa. Should you succeed your Val'kyr will be able to separate herself from being tied to the Scourge through Frostmourne and finally be free!

Your next step is to help your Val'kyr forge herself a new purpose and new armor. We're going to the Firelands! Only in the private hot tub of the great Firelord himself, Ragnaros, can Scourge armor be reforged of impurities and be given a new purpose. Make sure you have your Val'kyr present when you engage Ragnaros. This will be the tricky part of the quest. Ragnaros must remain alive while your Val'kyr reforges her armor. The heat and life of the great Firelord are needed to keep the lava pool at it's highest temperature. And your Val'kyr cannot be attacked by any adds or the cast time will be reset.

When you achieve victory in the Firelands it's time to make your Val'kyr look her best! Help her clean her new armor up with Pet Grooming Kit and give her a Happy Pet Snack. Your final objective lies within the Sunwell! Once you arrive at Sunwell Plateau all you need to do is let your Val'kyr step up into the pool of light and let herself be cleansed and renewed. Enjoy the celebration and congratulations!

p.s. Buff Peddlefeet!
Thanks for this! But now I must find another Val'kyr, the hunt begins anew!
Yeah, it's not real, but it's an interesting idea for unlocking a new pet.
I love this idea!
12/07/2015 04:26 AMPosted by Sunborne
Your Val'kyr will have to face the Lich King's team of Mini Invincible, Mini Dancing Rune Blade and Mini Sindragosa. Should you succeed your Val'kyr will be able to separate herself from being tied to the Scourge through Frostmourne and finally be free!

I've been playing the Pre-Alpha and this part of the quest is bugged. I can totally see Mini-Invincible. Maybe they will just rename the pet.
12/07/2015 04:26 AMPosted by Sunborne
Only in the private hot tub of the great Firelord himself, Ragnaros, can Scourge armor be reforged of impurities and be given a new purpose.

Side note: I wish this wasn't the mechanic we used for everything in this game. Learn a new skill, Ragnaros Hot Tub. Post an auction, Ragnaros Hot Tub. Queue for Strand of the Ancients, Ragnaros Hot Tub. I feel like I'm on Dateline everytime and Chris Hansen is going to pop out!
I want this to be real
I like the idea very much indeed.
C0caine is a helluva drug.
12/07/2015 08:41 PMPosted by Kalyn
I want this to be real

If you will it, it is no dream!
Could I mention that the Sunwell has already been corrupted by the Scourge using it to revive Kel'Thuzad, and so a better source of light cleansing is needed?
12/08/2015 01:29 PMPosted by Vraxxalia
Could I mention that the Sunwell has already been corrupted by the Scourge using it to revive Kel'Thuzad, and so a better source of light cleansing is needed?

I could be wrong, but I thought Velen cleansed the Sunwell with the spark of M'uru. Maybe I'm wrong? I know that the Sunwell cleansed scourge magic from Quel'Delar during the battered hilt quest chain.
hmmm. I will look into this later!
I'm reminded of Aeris and General Leo in this post.
This thread needs to visit the front page again just in case anyone has not read it. It is from three months ago and very nearly the start of the Sunborne Val'kyr craze.

The actual start was in http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19739974500
This be great idea
I thought this was real...
posting in an epic thread
Undeniably cool.

Grats Sunborne and well done Blizzard!