Christmas dailies - Horde Bias

General Discussion
Why is it they can use their Garrison Ability on them(cause it's in Frostfire) BUT Alliance can't?

Sort of unfair, they get "help" to make the dailies "easier" while ALLIANCE get shafted, AGAIN

Horde - always getting everything closer/easier/faster ...they are like the baby birds of WoW getting fed by mama
We could use ours for the halloween one.
Because we could use ours during Halloween.
huh, odd, I found the Shadowmoon dailies, which was near our castle, to be very Alliance biased...
how is it horde bias when alliance could use their garrison ability for the hallow's end dailies in shadowmoon when horde couldn't?
https://i.imgur.com/KDy8rba.jpg
Are people this desperate for something to QQ about?
12/17/2015 12:17 AMPosted by Hellasha
You have to remember that there are very vocal people that will get something just the way they like it 99 times in a row and then have something not right on number 100 and scream "It happens EVERY time!". Just some people that never notice when they have something good but, boy do they holler when isn't their way. lol
Horde biased?

SMV Hollows Eve event covered 1000's of square feet.

FFR is cramped into an area where you would have trouble doing a u-turn in a Yugo.
12/17/2015 12:12 AMPosted by Mauvellia
Horde - always getting everything closer/easier/faster ...they are like the baby birds of WoW getting fed by mama

Oh, you mean like the old Wrath Fishing derby where the turn-in was closer to the Ally hearth location than the Horde one?
I could think of 100 better reasons to justify having the stance that Blizzard favors the horde but this wouldn't even crack the list lol.

The dailies take all of about 2 minutes to complete, OP you should delete this before its too late lol
There is absolutely a Horde bias. Any person who has played this game long enough to see the developers in action should know that simple fact.

But i doubt there is a design bias. Pretty sure that is kinda neutral.
Honestly, even though this event is in FFR, I wouldn't say its Horde biased. Not even counting the whole Hallows End event being in SMV.

The area that this event covers is tiny. TINY. It's a cluster of chaos. Sure, we can use our garrison ability, but it doesn't really help when there's 20 people fighting over each Grumpling spawn and Snow Pile.

So yea. It's closer to our garrison, but definitely not Horde biased.
12/17/2015 12:17 AMPosted by Hellasha

It is a form of trolling, the cry wolf trolling basically.
Why do the grumpies only kidnap draenei children?
12/17/2015 12:34 AMPosted by Adelphie

Because we have the most beautiful children <3
12/17/2015 12:34 AMPosted by Adelphie

Draenei children are spoiled brats so Grumpus punishes them while Orc children are hardworking little warriors, much more respectful.
Draenei children are innocent so Grumpus punishes them while Orc children are future sociopaths, so he avoids them.
I liked using my Garrison ability during Hallows End.

...oh wait...
One of the quests states that minions of Grumpus are born when a child's tear falls onto snow. So if there was snow in Shadowmoon Valley, certain members of the Alliance would be able to complete the quest there!