Flying for the rest of us?

General Discussion
Can those of us whom abhor dailies, grinding reputation, and those types of things get flying any time soon?

Make it cost 250k gold or require 200,000 lifetime Honorable Kills, or something.

What's fun to some is like death to others. There are literally 1,000 things I'd rather do in life and about 250 things I'd rather do in the game than dailies and/or grind reputation.
And before anyone says it -- I know it would be easy -- but I play the game for fun. To me grinding dailies and rep is 100% the opposite of fun.
Can those of who abhor paying lots of gold, on each character, get Draenor flying, maybe by doing a series of achievements that only needs to be done once and gets flight on ALL characters?
No, but thanks for playing.

*flies away*
11/25/2015 12:01 PMPosted by Sakah
Can those of us whom abhor dailies, grinding reputation, and those types of things get flying any time soon?

You sure can. As soon as you suck it up and knock out the ridiculously easy achievement to unlock it.

Make it cost 250k gold or require 200,000 lifetime Honorable Kills, or something.

What's fun to some is like death to others. There are literally 1,000 things I'd rather do in life and about 250 things I'd rather do in the game than dailies and/or grind reputation.

OMG it takes like 2.5 weeks, it's not that hard to do. The only other thing you might have to wait for is the Daily quest "The Pit", but once all other is done all you have to do is long in once a day and see if "The Pit" shows up.
11/25/2015 12:11 PMPosted by Battleangel
The only other thing you might have to wait for is the Daily quest "The Pit",

The Pit is now available as a scouting missive, just like the others.
11/25/2015 12:11 PMPosted by Battleangel

OMG it takes like 2.5 weeks, it's not that hard to do. The only other thing you might have to wait for is the Daily quest "The Pit", but once all other is done all you have to do is long in once a day and see if "The Pit" shows up.

Actually, The Pit is running today.

Go knock that out, OP. Then you can buy missives for all the others.

And if you have 60k-ish gold, you can knock that rep out in 5 minutes.

In fact, you could have flying today if you work at it.

But you won't... you will just keep whining.

Happy Thanksgiving.
. There are literally 1,000 things I'd rather do in life and about 250 things I'd rather do in the game than dailies and/or grind reputation.

So do them, just don't fly.
11/25/2015 12:03 PMPosted by Sakah
And before anyone says it -- I know it would be easy -- but I play the game for fun. To me grinding dailies and rep is 100% the opposite of fun.

Then don't do it. Easy isn't it.
Like dealing with a tank that has bad puns macro'd, you just gotta put up with it until you finish it.
11/25/2015 12:03 PMPosted by Sakah
To me grinding dailies and rep is 100% the opposite of fun.

Playing WoW only for the pvp aspect is kind laughable considering what a terribly unbalanced, CC zerg fest it has become. But to each their own I guess.
You can skip the dailies if you're smart and know how to make gold, actually very easy in WoD.
If you want to pay gold for flying instead of doing dailies, then go buy the rep tokens off the AH. Most people abhor dailies, we did them anyways. No flying is not game-breaking, you're welcome to continue being grounded until next xpac.
Most of the meta you should've gotten done while leveling anyway. So buy tokens, get the reps up, fly on all toons, easy.
Just buy the Medallions of the Legion or whatever they're called. Done. Now you PAID for flying. You'll still need to get treasures- easy- and there's some quests to complete. But hey, its not rep grinds and dailies, eh?

Dang it, I just remembered I have two in the gbank. Gotta sell those suckers. >_<
11/25/2015 12:21 PMPosted by Mubble
If you want to pay gold for flying instead of doing dailies, then go buy the rep tokens off the AH.

May cost him that 250k gold but would be a perfect solution for him. Assuming he has that much gold by doing all those things in the game that doesn't generate gold.
They better NEVER do that. It would ba a massive middle finger to all of us who jumped through their hoops to earn it >:(
Lol I love how the OP hasn't said anything and ran away from all of the doses of logic people were throwing at him.
11/25/2015 12:07 PMPosted by Tauranosaur
No, but thanks for playing.

*flies away*

Hahahahahaha!!!