Working on the Human racial

Arenas
1 2 3 26 Next
In the next version of the Legion Alpha, we’re adjusting the Human racial ‘Every Man for Himself’ to only remove stun effects. The racial will share a 30 second cooldown with other similar effects.

Due to the changes to PvP gear and the introduction of PvP talents in Legion, the Warlords of Draenor implementation of Every Man For Himself no longer makes sense. So instead, we’re trying out an implementation that functions similar to Will of the Forsaken. It will only break Stun effects, but won’t trigger the full 2-minute cooldown on your Gladiator’s Medallion ability (which is the Legion version of the current Medallion trinkets).

As always, this change isn’t final, and we’re looking for feedback from testers once they’ve had some time with it. Please feel free to share your initial thoughts on this here, and for Alpha testers, take your feedback to the Alpha general discussion forum.
Take my +1.

I will say it's still a little more powerful than WOTF just due to there being more stun effects in game. Means it's viable against a larger combo of other classes.

Overall a good change on a 1 to 1 CC break basis though.
that sounds pretty strong
CULL THE HUMANS
Let's just cover every single post that will be covered in this 500 page thread

1. THIS IS BROKEN AND NOT FAIR I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR GOING HUMAN

2. THIS IS BROKEN AND NOT FAIR I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GO HUMAN TO BE COMPETE

3. IT WAS BALANCED BEFORE AND NOW YOU MADE IT USELESS !@#$ YOU

4. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS ISSUE BUT I'M GOING TO POST HERE ANYWAY

5. USELESS, EQUALLY POORLY SUGGESTED IDEA AS A COMPROMISE

6. WHINING IN GENERAL

You're welcome
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this does nothing as the racial is still OP and out of league compared to other racials..
Kaivax, you said you were gonna get my account into alpha.
We saw each other and talked about it.
You don't remember?
It's np, just hook it up

edit: Nice to see you bro.
Hehe.

/shadowmelds.

I have no idea what's going on because I didn't read.

oh, I see now um.

whoops.
Seems like a PVE raid nerf to what made humans still pretty viable in some fights. I'll still stay human though because I refuse to min max racials over just playing the faction I enjoy. I'll miss having a button that's a "get out of boss mechanic free" though.

Unless it's remaining the same for PVE still?
12/08/2015 04:01 PMPosted by Mistweaving
this does nothing as the racial is still OP and out of league compared to other racials..

12/08/2015 04:00 PMPosted by Seriana
2. THIS IS BROKEN AND NOT FAIR I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GO HUMAN TO BE COMPETE

12/08/2015 04:00 PMPosted by Seriana
6. WHINING IN GENERAL

Do you even know what half the racials in this game do?
12/08/2015 04:03 PMPosted by Omegal
Seems like a PVE raid nerf to what made humans still pretty viable in some fights. I'll still stay human though because I refuse to min max racials over just playing the faction I enjoy. I'll miss having a button that's a "get out of boss mechanic free" though.

Being able to get out of stuns is still pretty huge.
12/08/2015 04:03 PMPosted by Omegal

Unless it's remaining the same for PVE still?

get out of here