Goodbye Alliance Vanguard

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
neat
A} Rallys is not the GM of the guild I am, so Deaz, stop calling me garbage at every turn. You say you have never said that !@#$ about me, well now its in type for all to see. Guess the proof is in the pudding.
B} The fake Rallys with the funky characters over the y in his name is actually Cali I believe. Not to mention the funky I in Ironwolf Clan.

Surprised this wasn't noticed by you forum rangers with your mass intelligence as a collective.

Surprising is how you got baited to respond when we were clearly trolling you. And the fact that Cali got in the guild just proves how "GARBAGE" of a GM you continue to be.

For the record....YOU ARE NOT the GM. You only have the rank cause HE wants you to feel special. The real GM is Rallys....your just a tool of his. You lead NOTHING....you RUN nothing...You are NOTHING.

So in closing....still a GABAGE GM...in a GARBAGE Ashran guild. With no guts to take the challenge set forth many of times on this public forums.

Record that. And follow me on Twitter @thedeaznutz
I challenge both of ur guilds to a wargame with my alt grp. Gilneas. No bots from my side. Losers cant say how others are garbage.
12/17/2015 04:21 PMPosted by Guldanna
A} Rallys is not the GM of the guild I am, so Deaz, stop calling me garbage at every turn. You say you have never said that !@#$ about me, well now its in type for all to see. Guess the proof is in the pudding.
B} The fake Rallys with the funky characters over the y in his name is actually Cali I believe. Not to mention the funky I in Ironwolf Clan.

Surprised this wasnt noticed by you forum rangers with your mass intelligence as a collective.

I AM RALLYS GM OF IWC
Poor Deaz always saying the you never talk smack to or about me. Keep it comin kid, you mad bro?
Omg, gross... What is she doing on our sacred forums? Somebody, please, make it to away.
12/18/2015 08:12 PMPosted by Guldanna
Poor Deaz always saying the you never talk smack to or about me. Keep it comin kid, you mad bro?

How is that being mad?! And all I talk about is how your guild GM is garbage...simple. Mad is you coming on here and stating what your status in Rallys guild is.

GarbageGM4life IWC # ashran guild on BH.
12/18/2015 06:47 AMPosted by Buckfruskey
12/18/2015 05:46 AMPosted by Helladin
You're a bunch of dorks.

Agree, lets get RP married.

omg /blush
12/18/2015 10:39 PMPosted by Deaztotemz

How is that being mad?! And all I talk about is how your guild GM is garbage...simple. Mad is you coming on here and stating what your status in Rallys guild is.

Torched.

The
B (eing)
I (n)
T (otal)
C (ontrol) of
H (erself)
Mysphyre (and Skyggerdanz) seemed to be not only a main target, but topic of discussion in your guild last night. Tell me, again, about how someone is talking "smack" to or about you? It seems it is happening on both sides, sister.... So get over yourself, grow a backbone, replace your batteries ~ whatever it takes ~ because no one is impressed by a ..... >.> ... can't say it. See you next Tuesday.

...and to think I was just talking to Adrenacide on Thursday about IWC and AV working toward getting along and having *friendly,* clean, fair fights... You people are incapable of "friendly," "clean," OR "fair." Little wonder that some of us take pot shots at all of you, in-game, here and on social media.

At any rate... You people know the deal: wargame. Can't handle that? :::shrug::: we don't care. We get a good laugh either way, because we are here to have a good time and not one of you has been able to ruin that. :)

See you on the battlefield!
12/18/2015 05:20 PMPosted by Deaztotemz
You are NOTHING.

@therealsmelly AKA Guldanna
12/18/2015 06:20 PMPosted by Péppérs
I challenge both of ur guilds to a wargame with my alt grp. Gilneas. No bots from my side. Losers cant say how others are garbage.

"No bots" rofl
12/18/2015 07:48 PMPosted by Rallÿs

Surprised this wasnt noticed by you forum rangers with your mass intelligence as a collective.

I AM RALLYS GM OF IWC

There you go the man spoke for himself

You are indeed pure garbage. The fact you can't see they're making fun of you and your guild is astounding. Why would an actual good player want to be in your guild for longer than a week is beyond me.

Surprised you didn't notice this, wait im surprised trailer trash like you can read.
Msphyre is so savage right now I can't even.
12/13/2015 07:21 AMPosted by Stormrageqt
Shall our swords touch again in the shower my friend. Rip in peace.

saying rip in peace is repetitive because rip stands for rest in peace so you are saying rest in peace in peace : /
Oh my lawd the rage is real.
12/20/2015 03:53 AMPosted by Mysticalsoap
12/13/2015 07:21 AMPosted by Stormrageqt
Shall our swords touch again in the shower my friend. Rip in peace.

saying rip in peace is repetitive because rip stands for rest in peace so you are saying rest in peace in peace : /

I am so happy you pointed this out. I had no idea thank you so much
this honestly hurt to read
12/20/2015 07:23 AMPosted by Stormrageqt
12/20/2015 03:53 AMPosted by Mysticalsoap

I am so happy you pointed this out. I had no idea thank you so much

no problem bud
12/20/2015 11:15 AMPosted by Twam
this honestly hurt to read

This is what happens when dorks don't get bullied.