I already miss Timewalking

General Discussion
In 5 more events, I will have all the items from TW (mounts, toys and ...). I don't want to touch it again.
12/16/2015 01:25 AMPosted by Dliver
Having to wait another 3 weeks for its return seems like a bit too much.

Why couldn't TW be either every weekend (with more dungeons added) or at least every other weekend?

Amen

I managed to level 1 1/2 of my alts to 100, this week.
The Timewalking XP is just too good!
Also, the 670 gear's a bonus.
12/16/2015 02:08 AMPosted by Dis
How about we make Christmas happen every day of the year as well ? Special things need to be kept special or they lose their value.

Sex and liquor disagree with you.
12/16/2015 01:31 AMPosted by Wazulz
12/16/2015 01:26 AMPosted by Kamaz
Why not just leave it in all the time? Why remove things like that?

They said something about not wanting people to burn through it quickly

Adding in some new rewards frequently like now unobtainable companions or other things would be nice

Love your idea of adding new rewards frequently! The irony of the burn out argument is by putting it into very short specific time periods I feel more compelled to all out grind it since there is a significant pressure to obtain my goals(the mounts) within a short period. This actually encourages me to play to burnout instead of pacing myself at a more leisurely pace over multiple weeks if it was available all the time.

Id rather it be open all the time, like all other events which have a "bonus" period, and then use the "bonus" period for something like increased reward currency(like triple honor in bgs) or maybe rare pet/toy drops only available during the "bonus" period. Then support the system with updates every few months to expand and replace rewards so it is never possible to ever get everything from the TW feature.
"Why can't the TW dungeons be in all the time?"

Wish granted, but now the Infinite Timereaver mount has an even LOWER chance to drop. Thanks for breaking it heroes. :p

I ran the TW dungeons on this toon so many times, while it helped get me out of Northrend faster, that I burnt out on it like 2 to 3 days prior to the event ending. And I never got the mount, sadly.
I think CM timewalking would be a cool idea, especially if the rewards become available again
12/16/2015 05:18 AMPosted by Opidra
"Why can't the TW dungeons be in all the time?"

Wish granted, but now the Infinite Timereaver mount has an even LOWER chance to drop. Thanks for breaking it heroes. :p

I ran the TW dungeons on this toon so many times, while it helped get me out of Northrend faster, that I burnt out on it like 2 to 3 days prior to the event ending. And I never got the mount, sadly.

I gave up on that already. Running TW all day is exhausting. I'm not going to go insane after a bunch of pixels, no matter how pretty they are

Why couldn't TW be either every weekend (with more dungeons added) or at least every other weekend?

annnnnd this is why Blizz implemented them. Keep ya subbed keep gettin ya money, via tokens or otherwise. GJ Blizz !!
I'll be honest, having cyclic availability makes them less dull, for me.
I wish it were always available as well (or at least every other week). Its a great way to get fresh 100 alts started up quickly.
12/16/2015 01:38 AMPosted by Tyberim
12/16/2015 01:35 AMPosted by Readyforwar
I wish it went away and never came back.

no u

agreed. we don't need the lovechild of Scrooge and the Grinch here, to rueen our holiday season. >.>
you can experience old content everyday.. create alts duh... dont need to have special events happen all the time or else it wouldnt be special event anymore.
12/16/2015 05:04 AMPosted by Towercontrol
Sex and liquor disagree with you.

Both can kill you in excess.
12/16/2015 01:30 AMPosted by Tyberim
I'd be on board for a Pandaria Timewalking week just so we have one going every week of the month. Cycle through them in order of expansions so no single week gets too stale and let players have a go at getting the Timereaver and toys every week nonstop.

I'd LOVE this. I can buy the rep tokens for Shado-pan, to finish things off, and even get August Celestials and Klaxxi done once and for all. Mostly because their dailies barely scratch the surface of repgrinding, you dont earn bonus rep from lvl 91-100, and Warscouts/Bringers are nonexistent with CRZ in place.

12/16/2015 05:56 AMPosted by Groøt
you can experience old content everyday.. create alts duh... dont need to have special events happen all the time or else it wouldnt be special event anymore.

it allows us to experience it, at the appropriate level...plus, it gives you decent gear, scaled up to your current level. My hunter, is sitting at 680 iLvl now, thanks to Timewalkers.

if you don't like it, don't run it, but don't you DARE be SOUR!, and feel...DA POWA!

http://wrestlingnewspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/new-day.jpg

edit: wait...I think I know you. I ran a Timewalker Mana Tombs, on my lvl 91 Tauren Druid...you were the healer for that group weren't you?
12/16/2015 04:56 AMPosted by Shawynn

Amen

I managed to level 1 1/2 of my alts to 100, this week.
The Timewalking XP is just too good!
Also, the 670 gear's a bonus.

That definitely beats the alternative of running LFRs or Tanaan dailies.
12/16/2015 01:31 AMPosted by Wazulz
12/16/2015 01:26 AMPosted by Kamaz
Why not just leave it in all the time? Why remove things like that?

They said something about not wanting people to burn through it quickly

Adding in some new rewards frequently like now unobtainable companions or other things would be nice

Easy solution:

All expansions Timewalking dungeons are always available.

Like Battlegrounds, there are rotating weekly specials that give you the tokens as well as the quest that gives you the valor and HFC box.

So doing BC Timewalking dungeons during WotLK week wont give you tokens or count towards the 5 dungeons needed to complete the quest. You still get the same gear as a reward, and bosses still have their 0.0001% chance of dropping the mount.