Li Li Stormstout in Legion (Spoilers)

Story Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPM13kRblIU

The above video is of the Windwalker Monk Artifact quest, along with the quest to obtain the Monk Class Hall. Li Li plays a big role in the Artifact Quest part.

It could just be a placeholder, but she appears to just be using an enlarged version of her old model...
She really needs to have an adult model. I'm pretty sure she's 16+ lorewise.

Edited for accuracy.
12/06/2015 03:55 PMPosted by Lupar
She really needs to have an adult model. I'm pretty sure she's 19+ lorewise

Ummmm.... shes was 9-12 as of MoP at most shes 14 (12+2)
Odd to see her showcase the Windwalker artifact.

I thought if she was given a role in terms or artifacts, it would be the Mistweaver one.
12/06/2015 04:17 PMPosted by Markhoof
Odd to see her showcase the Windwalker artifact.

I thought if she was given a role in terms or artifacts, it would be the Mistweaver one.

A brash young Pandaren with a knack for finding trouble connected to the most peaceful artefact to find? Preposterous.
That opening to the quest was the funniest !@#$.
Monks definitely have my favorite class hall introduction. The attack on the Peak of Serenity makes the Legion feel like a real and serious threat. The infernal charging into the meeting. The part where you run out of the building and see their ship hovering in the sky raining infernals on the battlefield. Closing the portal. It's all so good.

Cool to finally see Chon Po and Shisai in-game too.
I wish the Legion didn't attack Pandaria since it's my favorite expansion and that place is way too happy and nice to be under attack by demons.
12/06/2015 05:00 PMPosted by Tholadar
I wish the Legion didn't attack Pandaria since it's my favorite expansion and that place is way too happy and nice to be under attack by demons.

It's my favorite expansion too but the Legion wouldn't feel like much of a threat if it wasn't a worldwide assault. Frankly I think other quests that take you to old zones should have more Legion presence like this one does.
12/06/2015 05:09 PMPosted by Reignac
worldwide assault
I hope they just hit the temple and wont use that giant spaceship anywhere else on Pandaria. They probably have a lot of those spaceships too, so I wonder how many zones will actually have the Legion in it. Uldum seemed okay in the video, which makes sense since the Legion would probably have a hard time mobilizing in all that sand. I saw a video of them in the Wetlands which is also a weird location since it's all wet.
There were quests datamined for Tanaris too, and on alpha there's like four or five spaceships hovering over Karazhan.
12/06/2015 05:09 PMPosted by Reignac
12/06/2015 05:00 PMPosted by Tholadar

It's my favorite expansion too but the Legion wouldn't feel like much of a threat if it wasn't a worldwide assault. Frankly I think other quests that take you to old zones should have more Legion presence like this one does.

one of the things i didn't like about cata.

Sure change Eastern kingdoms and Kalimdor to match Deathwings rampage, but somehow Northrend remained untouched by the cataclysm. Dafaq
12/06/2015 05:39 PMPosted by Reignac
There were quests datamined for Tanaris too, and on alpha there's like four or five spaceships hovering over Karazhan.

Wowhead also has some stuff about citadels/rare spawns in the Wetlands and Hillsbrad Foothills. Plus, there were two Legion Invasion scenarios for both zones datamined way before that.

There were also scenarios datamined for the Northern Barrens and Westfall, with an objective simply titled 'Kill Lord Jaraxxus' at the end of both.

There were also datamined Mulgore, Dun Morogh, and Azshara Invasion scenarios with only one objective.

A scenario titled Dalaran Invasion was datamined, with the end objective being 'Defeat the Legion Commander'.

Lastly, there was a datamined one for an unspecified zone with the following objectives:

Felfire in the Sky #1 - Drive back the fel invaders. #1
Felfire in the Sky #2 - Drive back the fel invaders. #2
Impending Doom #1 - Destroy the Dimensional Anchors. #1
Impending Doom #2 - Destroy the Dimensional Anchors. #2
You Face Jaraxxus - Defeat Lord Jaraxxus.

Sounds like it's world-wide to me.
12/06/2015 05:50 PMPosted by Nincaro

EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!
12/06/2015 05:52 PMPosted by Denona
12/06/2015 05:50 PMPosted by Nincaro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeC9WVVsQ4
12/06/2015 05:58 PMPosted by Nincaro
12/06/2015 05:52 PMPosted by Denona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeC9WVVsQ4

It is funny how one video turned a 'nobody' in one of the worst raids in WoW, into a popular character
Welcome to World of Memecraft.
12/06/2015 04:12 PMPosted by Dahieng
12/06/2015 03:55 PMPosted by Lupar
She really needs to have an adult model. I'm pretty sure she's 19+ lorewise

Ummmm.... shes was 9-12 as of MoP at most shes 14 (12+2)
She went to Ironforge and met King Magni when she was around that age. This was in the Wrath era – look it up for yourself if you don't believe me.

Regardless, I'm quite disappointed with how they implemented her. Her demeanor was actually a bit funny in Pandaria, but in Legion she's saying stuff like "Uldum's a giant place filled with sand! Like a big kitty box!" Not only has she been to Uldum in person, but that type of dialogue seems completely out of character for her. I wish the same person that wrote 'Quest for Pandaria' wrote her quest text.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/destination-pandaria/quest-for-pandaria/part-1/1 if you'd like to read it.
There's also the fact that there may or may not be a time-skip in Legion. There's a lot of inconsistency with that. There's an item saying 8 years since BC, a quote saying 10, another saying there's no time skip at all...

We'll be able to determine her age better when they figure that out.
12/07/2015 11:03 PMPosted by Valko
There's also the fact that there may or may not be a time-skip in Legion. There's a lot of inconsistency with that. There's an item saying 8 years since BC, a quote saying 10, another saying there's no time skip at all...

We'll be able to determine her age better when they figure that out.
The timeskip has been confirmed to be nothing more than a rumor. They were referring to the fact that we fought Illidan 10 years ago outside of the game, not in it. Lorewise, Vanilla-MoP still has been five years and the expansions after have followed a similar schedule.

Even so, my point still stands.