Happy Festivus!!!

General Discussion
Welcome, new comers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!

Blizzard, some posters in this forum are tellin' me that your game stinks! Blizzard, you couldn't develop an mmorpg if you had a hot date with a babe...

...I lost my train of thought.

And now as Festivus rolls on, we come to the feats of strength. Grab an older family member (preferably dad) and get him in a head lock because until you pin him Festivus is not over! Now stop crying and fight your father!
I'm sorry. English, please?
I had a few Festivus miracles occur for me today in WoW. One involved me succeeding a shipyard mission with a mere 97% chance of success. The other involved the grumpus mount -almost- appearing in a savage gift.

12/23/2015 06:55 AMPosted by Failadin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus
12/23/2015 06:56 AMPosted by Whiskeyjack
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

Now it makes more sense.
Finally, a Festivus for the rest of us!
I have a grievance to air...

To all you Alliance in random bg's - I dare you not to use your plethora of cc, and addons that point me out immediately...Doubt it'll happen since most lack the courage to face Balvenie in a fair fight.
Blizzard needs to release a patch so that I can replace the Winter Veil Tree in my Garrison with a Festivus pole.

:-)
Many Winterveils ago, I went to get presents from under the tree. I reached for the last one they had, but somebody parked a huge mount on top of them. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.
12/23/2015 06:55 AMPosted by Failadin

All apologies. I should give you some history. Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reach for the last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way!

You might be asking what happened to the doll? It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. "A Festivus for the rest of us!"
12/23/2015 08:14 AMPosted by Nyann
Many Winterveils ago, I went to get presents from under the tree. I reached for the last one they had, but somebody parked a huge mount on top of them. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

lol Well played.
Festivus for the rest of us!
Ugh all these 'anti-commercial' movements are annoying.

You're just as commercial, just for different things.

I can't remember the book, but some guy in the 80s wrote some thing about how the later punk movement and mainstream society ultimately had the same moral compass.

Everyone was up in arms; it was hilarious, but he was right.
I'd like to air my grievance against the jerk filling all my savage gifts with oil! It's not funny anymore!
12/23/2015 09:02 AMPosted by Fréderic
Ugh all these 'anti-commercial' movements are annoying.

You're just as commercial, just for different things.

I can't remember the book, but some guy in the 80s wrote some thing about how the later punk movement and mainstream society ultimately had the same moral compass.

Everyone was up in arms; it was hilarious, but he was right.

Oh lighten up, I bet you are fun at parties...
12/23/2015 09:39 AMPosted by Kydoìme
Oh lighten up, I bet you are fun at parties...

I am, because I don't walk around chanting how "different", "anti-commercial" or "unique" I am.
http://i.imgur.com/vVEnL0U.jpg