List of Enrages Shiv works on?

Rogue
I can't seem to find any kind of list compiling all of the enrages that shiv actually works on. I know things like warrior zerker rage and DK unholy frenzy work, but what about things like enraged regeneration or frenzied regeneration?
It removes all removable enrage effects, i.e. things categorized as "enrage." This is a category of buff/debuff as are poisons, diseases, etc.

Neither frenzied regeneration nor enraged regeneration are actual enrage effects.

Enraged regeneration, however, requires an enrage effect, so if you remove those constantly from the warrior they won't be able to use it at all.
Well, my goal is to make a list of enrages for power auras to make it easier to see when to shiv. So far what I've got is:
Warrior:
Berserker rage, enrage
DK:
Unholy frenzy

Anything else you can think of that I can add to that list?
From an Arena Junkies thread:

Shiv Dispels:
Enrage
Wrecking Crew
Savage Roar
Unholy Frenzy
Berserker Rage
Vengeance
Death Wish

Edit: The only ones I don't think on there are the hunters, but they probably aren't much of a threat in PvP currently, anyway.
Aye, it's Bestial Wrath (pet -- it gets big and red) and, for beast master hunters only I think, The Beast Within (a self-enrage).

(Edit: The "aye" part made more sense before Sheevah updated his/her post above. Hmph.)

(Edit of edit: Now it makes sense again because Sheevah kicks ass. Anti-hmph.)
02/02/2011 8:39 AMPosted by Rfeann

(Edit: The "aye" part made more sense before Sheevah updated his/her post above. Hmph.)

I made another edit to make it flow better.
Cool, thanks a lot.
02/02/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Xyrokos
I know what the Unholy Frenzy looks like, but how do you identify the Warriors enrage skills? Is there an add-on for this?

The best advice for monitoring buffs and debuffs on you and your targets is to take a little bit of time and learn how to use Power Auras.

That add-on is amazing.
02/02/2011 8:34 AMPosted by Sheevah

Shiv Dispels:
Enrage
Wrecking Crew
Savage Roar
Unholy Frenzy
Berserker Rage
Vengeance
Death Wish

Edit: The only ones I don't think on there are the hunters, but they probably aren't much of a threat in PvP currently, anyway.

So, this is a "confirmed" list?

Shiv Dispels:
Enrage
Wrecking Crew
Savage Roar
Unholy Frenzy
Berserker Rage
Vengeance
Death Wish

So, this is a "confirmed" list?

To my knowledge, yes.

The only ones on that list I've not seen dispelled with shiv first hand are the hunter enrages and Death Wish/Wrecking Crew, but I can pretty much guarantee that Death Wish and Wrecking Crew can be dispelled.

The hunter ones, I just don't know. I would assume they can be dispelled as well, but at the same time, hunters are in such a bad spot right now that it probably wouldn't matter if they can be or not.

Edit: I mentioned it was from an Arena Junkies thread so it would seem more reliable than just listing things from a 77 Goblin Rogue. :)
OK ty much Sheevah!!
02/02/2011 11:24 AMPosted by Suprïse
OK ty much Sheevah!!

No problem.

The actual thread is here:

http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=216494

Just in case someone was still curious.

The site is down for maintenance at the moment, but when it's up, you can check it out if you have doubts about my post. :)
I know what the Unholy Frenzy looks like, but how do you identify the Warriors enrage skills? Is there an add-on for this?

For those that aren't used to power auras... I found this, as well. It might come in handy.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/dispelborder.aspx
02/02/2011 11:09 AMPosted by Sheevah

The best advice for monitoring buffs and debuffs on you and your targets is to take a little bit of time and learn how to use Power Auras.

That add-on is amazing.

^This is very solid advice. I have my Power Auras set up to let me know when enrages and/or Vengeance is on my target. Will also help a ton in the era of Fury Warriors that is approaching.
A lot of NPC's enrage can be shiv'd, omit heroics (since I've noticed half of those NPCs from before become immune) But anything from a warrior or feral druid CANNOT be shiv'd. (yet there is one enrage on both classes that I've still shiv'd off, but failed to understand what enrage it was.)

Edit: It is somewhere in patch notes, or a blue response, in why feral and warrior's enrages aren't shiv-able.
02/02/2011 2:52 PMPosted by Metalgear
A lot of NPC's enrage can be shiv'd, omit heroics (since I've noticed half of those NPCs from before become immune) But anything from a warrior or feral druid CANNOT be shiv'd. (yet there is one enrage on both classes that I've still shiv'd off, but failed to understand what enrage it was.)

Edit: It is somewhere in patch notes, or a blue response, in why feral and warrior's enrages aren't shiv-able.

Hate to be "that guy", but source please.
02/02/2011 2:52 PMPosted by Metalgear
omit heroics
Do not omit heroics.

What you are experiencing are "hard" enrages, which cannot be removed; usually at a low percentage of health or when a certain condition is met, like killing the smallest puppy when fighting Beauty in BRC.

"Soft" enrages on the other hand usually happen several times per fight at specific moments, i.e. the 2nd boss in Throne of the Tides and the first boss in Grim Batol when a malignant trogg is killed near him. Icehowl's post-charge enrage is also removable, as you may know.

Feral druids and warriors have shiv-able enrages and non-shivable enrages. Berserk, the 31-point feral talent, is not shiv-able because that would REALLY suck-- using a 3-minute cooldown just for it to be dispelled with minimal effort. Savage roar, on the other hand, is shiv-able as stated by AJ.

in short. Use Shiv on warriors.

Dispel border will work if you use the default UI, it just makes the buffs glow yellow like it does for mages when they can spell steal.