Best race for PVP warlock

Warlock
Hi i decided to change my race but i don't know what is the best race for a pvp warlock they told me that goblin will help me a lot but i still don't know cuz i think undead will be also a great option, i hope i can get an answer of high rated warlock. In your answer please say the reasons ok thanks you all!
Don't need the answer of a high rated lock for this.

Goblin - Horde

Dwarf - Alliance (mini barkskin next patch, + removes bleeds, poisons, diseases)
depends, i just changed from goblin to undead because me and my 3s partners think it would b better since in 3s no one really trains the warlock anymore
02/02/2011 8:43 PMPosted by Helps

Goblin - Horde

Dwarf - Alliance (mini barkskin next patch, + removes bleeds, poisons, diseases)
02/02/2011 8:43 PMPosted by Helps

Goblin - Horde

You're Obviously not high rated. Getting out of a fear + trink = ownage.
Eating your enemy to win a game in arena=ownage.

I MEAN COME ON ITS NOT LIKE MY UNDEAD GLAD LOCK FRIENDS ARE GOOD OR ANYTHING
02/02/2011 9:29 PMPosted by Contaminant

Goblin - Horde

You're Obviously not high rated. Getting out of a fear + trink = ownage.
Eating your enemy to win a game in arena=ownage.

I MEAN COME ON ITS NOT LIKE MY UNDEAD GLAD LOCK FRIENDS ARE GOOD OR ANYTHING

Armory Filo.

He was #1 lock last season too.

He race changes to the best PVP race each season, right now he's goblin.

I personally find the Undead racial to be the most useful for the horde, but Goblin definitely has it's moments. The rocket jump is very useful for defensive play and getting to los, or hopping to a pillar humping healer/dps. I just find WotF winning more games than rocket jump, which is why I'm Undead.

For Alliance I definitely agree with Dwarf being the best. Gnome can come in handy, but with 21 sec CD on port (with glyph/glove bonus) I dont find it very useful.
blood elf.

Arcane resistance and an extra interupt
Dwarf.

We intimidate our enemies into submission with our beards.
My pvp lock is a gnome... if he was horde he'de be a BE for the silence/interupt.
or undead for wotf and eating dead things...
Tauren for Horde

Draenei for Alliance
It depends on your comp.

However, I'd say that currently UD have the WORST lock racials. WotF being a break, not an immunity, and sharing a 45s CD with trinket makes it practically useless. Cannibalize is pretty useless too since if you have the time to cannibalize you can also just drop combat and soul harvest.

Goblin is awesome because being able to rocket jump out of a smokebomb/away from the zerg is amazingly good. As is being able to rocket jump into range/LoS of someone for a fear/interrupt/what have you.

Orc is strong as always thanks to a little bit of extra damage output from bloodfury when macroed with demon soul/trinket as well as stun redux being always awesome.

Troll seems barely better than UD. I suppose the snare redux could be nice as well as the extra casting speed, but seems kinda weak compared to goblin/orc racials.
I'm thinking about starting a lock on HORDE, wondering which class would be best for PVP
I said it once, I'm saying it again.
The extra interupt is pretty darn good.
Human for alliance
Undead for horde.

No arguements.

Edit: cool necro, just noticed.
I was a goblin. I flipped a quarter to decide between orc and Undead. I read somewhere that Orc was the best damage option for horde. Since undead looks so cool im leveling a undead lock also.

Orc
Free 585 spell power on demand and increased pet damage with a little bit of stun resist for good measure.

Undead
Looks cool. Eats dead stuff. Can escape fears and charms.

Goblins have a haste increase and a rocket jump that is a lot less usefull than i had hoped. Rocket jump is nice on my resto shaman though, you can jump while in wolf form with earthbind down and that is very nice.