Shattered Halls cannot be done

General Discussion
I've read that the key quest for get into Shattered Halls has been taken out and as a result you no longer need a key to enter. I've killed the Smith and low and behold no drop. I entered Shattered Halls. However while in the instance you cannot proceed as there is a door that still requires the key. "Grand Warlock Chamber Door" reads locked, and as I understand it, needs the Shattered Halls key... which is no longer in the game.
There's a side path, through the sewer, which will lead you into his room. That door can be opened by a rogue or with a seaforium charge, if I recall correctly.
There's a side path, through the sewer, which will lead you into his room. That door can be opened by a rogue or with a seaforium charge, if I recall correctly.

^

If you're on Heroic you'll see a Gnome near the entrance. Can't miss it.
Sorry i meant Shattered Halls, Edited post.
Ya, just drop down into the sewer and then climb out again to kill the boss in that room.
The Shattered Halls key never worked in that door, btw. It's always needed a Rogue, a Blacksmith Key, or a Seaforium Charge.
I just ran this place Saturday night for the Guild Achievments didnt need the key we took the sewer and killed the boss.
Guess i am unobservant, I'll try it again and look for a sewer. Funny thing was i used to run that a lot during BC and don't even remember one.
Its to the right of the door, huge freaking hole ...full of green oozes, this used to be an exciting gauntlet, but you just run through and there are boards going up to the left.

Still works...I did this over the weekend.