rate the dk above you

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
My analysis is for Hellmarch:

I don't think this is your main, or you just don't put a lot of time into the character. I don't like the gorefiend grasp for frost, and I assume both blood and frost specs are for pvp, but why don't you have better pvp gear? Looks like you log on just long enough to do some arena for points and maybe an rbg every once in a blue moon and LFRs too. Your priorities seem to be correct and you're not doing anything terribly wrong, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt with my previous assertions. You also don't seem to have minmaxed your reforging.

Utility:B
Effort: C
Style:F

Are you a bad player? No probably not.
Would I do you? No. Would not do.

Ohhh I like you!! DO ME!
12/08/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Bädluck
Ohhh I like you!! DO ME!

UH Blight as Unholy?
Bit under expertise cap.
Get a belt buckle.
I'd say go on-use burst trinket.

Other then that, gemming/enchants look good.

8/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/J%C3%A4ck%C3%9Fauer/advanced
As per Jack's comments, and Jack gets a 10/10 for a stock 55 DK...
Cheers,
-Zak
As per Jack's comments, and Jack gets a 10/10 for a stock 55 DK...
Cheers,
-Zak

12/08/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Jäckßäuer
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/J%C3%A4ck%C3%9Fauer/advanced
I guess I missed that link before...

8.5/10

- 0.21 over exp cap. might be a way to better adjust reforges to maximize, but it's not a major deal at all
- Glyph of Army of the Dead should be used as a minor glyph for raid bosses.
- +170 Mastery on Bracers could be upgraded to +170 Strength, especially given that those are likely going to be in your wrist slot for a significant amount of time.
- The glove enchant is fine for a heroic blue item. I agree and would not waste the gold on the strength enchant until that is upgraded to an LFR or better piece.
- If you used the purple Str/hit gem to fill the blue slot on your helmet you would need to transfer the JC gem into your shoulder slot - then reforge crit-exp on your pumpkin ring and crit-hit on your gladiator ring. Now you should be able to remove the haste-hit reforge on your bracers. This should still keep you hit/exp capped while adding +20 haste and +160 crit. Not major gains, but slightly more optimal I think.
- Lastly, be certain in your current gear that haste>strength since these values fluctuate while gearing.
Cheers Jack,
-Zak
pretty nice set up. a clear raider to the core.

10/10

10/10

No death's advance!! I can't live w/o it now! /cries....

Also just wondering... I reforge for haste personally running as UH. Are you happy with your set up? I find haste helpful in Unholy.
8/10. No glyph of icy touch. As much as I normally hate people who are persnickety about other people's specs, that's one of the best glyphs we've ever had!
7/10, pretty solid pvp for fun look about it, not hardcore but not er... well bad for want of a better term. kudos for stick with the DK even with us being a little behind the curve on the arena scene =)
A fair analysis. I enjoy battlegrounds and some arena. Never got into hardcore pvp or raiding. Doing that = people get upset when you can't keep your WoW "appointments" and you have to deal with people who make the game really un-fun really fast.
Well, i am not an expert so i couldnt find anything wrong except maybe your over the hit/exp cap by a hair lol, that a tiny bit more you could put into haste! Go back and do it over lol.

9.99/10
12/10/2012 08:08 AMPosted by Xarreda
A fair analysis. I enjoy battlegrounds and some arena. Never got into hardcore pvp or raiding. Doing that = people get upset when you can't keep your WoW "appointments" and you have to deal with people who make the game really un-fun really fast.

nice to see some DWing representation :)

looks like your hit and expertise might be slightly under capped or maybe just at cap,
your glyphs are acceptable. but how can you not take AMS glyph, seems like youre glyphed more for arena with the shifting pres glyph, along with gemming ful res gems. id just go split str/res gem,

but over all, you are def headin the right direction
Oh snap, I suck at pvp... I'd say 8/10 - enchants on the epics at the very least, you won't be replacing those soon. Also, don't you have access to some pretty cool engineering enchants? You are a max-level engineer, those would probably add some spice to your play if nothing else.

Edit: I don't know why the armory has me pictured in my pvp gear... I am clearly logged out in my pve setup.
0/10

Not a shammy.

Oh wait wrong forms.
Oh snap, I suck at pvp... I'd say 8/10 - enchants on the epics at the very least, you won't be replacing those soon. Also, don't you have access to some pretty cool engineering enchants? You are a max-level engineer, those would probably add some spice to your play if nothing else.

Edit: I don't know why the armory has me pictured in my pvp gear... I am clearly logged out in my pve setup.

i guess the armory doesnt show my cloak and hands engineering enchant,

but as for my cloak and legs, im not sure what enchants to get, i havent really searched for them, either im unlucky and cant find any mop versions
0/10

Not a shammy.

Oh wait wrong forms.

Oh my god he's right!
^^^

5/10

no mog, alot of dreadfull

bad glyphs / talents

no proper reforge

bad trinkets

-------------------------------

my turn :)

10/10

Also just wondering... I reforge for haste personally running as UH. Are you happy with your set up? I find haste helpful in Unholy.

normally yeah haste is helpfull. but as far as pvp is concerned, i'd rather get the crits. due to the amound of damage involved with a crit now, crit to me is indespensable in pvp. i have enough haste to ensure 7 and a half second rune CD's, which is enough for me.

as for deaths advance...i find it indespensable in frost, but having a plethora of stuns and crontrole in pvp is perfect for unholy. with the way death grips become, staying on a target isnt really a hard task with the right controls

normally yeah haste is helpfull. but as far as pvp is concerned, i'd rather get the crits. due to the amound of damage involved with a crit now, crit to me is indespensable in pvp. i have enough haste to ensure 7 and a half second rune CD's, which is enough for me.

as for deaths advance...i find it indespensable in frost, but having a plethora of stuns and crontrole in pvp is perfect for unholy. with the way death grips become, staying on a target isnt really a hard task with the right controls

thanks for %$^'ing up the thread with your useless 2 cents no one cares about, and you didnt even rate the dk above you. Terrible

anyways onto my review of you.
------------------------------------------------------------

-5 unenchanted items
-Missing Living Steel Belt Buckle
-bad gear
-bad gems
-bad reforge
+decent talents / glpyhs
-bad pvp ranking

3/10 overall

thanks for %$^'ing up the thread with your useless 2 cents no one cares about, and you didnt even rate the dk above you. Terrible

anyways onto my review of you.
------------------------------------------------------------

-5 unenchanted items
-Missing Living Steel Belt Buckle
-bad gear
-bad gems
-bad reforge
+decent talents / glpyhs
-bad pvp ranking

3/10 overall

guess its only fair you geta rebuttlel

-Well geared indicating alot of time on your hands
-terrible attitude, indicative of a 13 year old troll
-starts fights on the internet indicating low self esteem

noone gives two flying !@#$s about your feelings twards me so why be an %^- wipe and begin your post that way.

you get a 1/10 for being a generic *!@#$%^ 13 year old with low self esteem who is better friends with your mounts than anyone else you know in real life. one day you will grow up and realize theres more to life than being a -*!@#$ %^- punk.