Worgen Warlocks

Warlock
so after reading a guide on mages, it had a part in it that showed that the dps of warlocks was superior to anyone else's "Alliance: Worgen = 292.5, Draenei = 257.6, Gnome = 164.4"

So is it a good idea to roll a Worgen Warlock? I don't like the worgen storyline very much but if the dps difference is that substantial, i think i might roll one
Alliance wise from a racial standpoint Worgen can have better dps because of their 1% bonus to crit. But Goblins are probably the best race now to be a Lock in terms of dps because of the haste buff they get.

If you plan to pvp alliance side as a lock, Id recommend Human, because of Every man for them selves and better stealth detection etc...

I hope this helps a bit, I am by no means an expert XD
Storyline wise, I prefer the Worgen over the Goblins. I decided to level a Goblin to see how they come into the game and I was completely disgusted. For lack of better words they seem like Guidos. (I'm not racist but good grief I can't stand how blizz made them.)
Goblins and Humans are the best probably :<
I would think orcs would be better than goblins for locks cuz of the pet racial as well as the racial spellpower cooldown.
YO DAWG HORDE FO LIEF SON
Needs more dwarf in here!

But both Worgen and Human are good picks if you are Alliance.
Worgen for the 1% crit and the small speed boost ability.
Human for the free pvp trinket (great for pve situations also)
Actually Dwarves are a great choice if you hate frost mages and frost dks, Frost resist and come 4.06 the racial Stone Form gives like (not positive and too lazy too look) 20% dmg reduction, because locks need more dmg mitigation XD.
gnome #1
Well as a worgen warlock player the 1% cirt is usefull if your prime spec is lets say destruction but i wouldn't take away the human gnomes and dwarft racials they all have there pro's and con's. As for Darkflight its usefull but to me feels quite situational to when are where you can use it in pvp.
I just began rolling this Lock and I must say the Worgan story line and method of play have been really fun. Right around 44 my toon began to be really fun to play. I'm looking forward to the 60's. I have a 80 horde Druid and I like playing the lock way more.
so after reading a guide on mages, it had a part in it that showed that the dps of warlocks was superior to anyone else's "Alliance: Worgen = 292.5, Draenei = 257.6, Gnome = 164.4"

So is it a good idea to roll a Worgen Warlock? I don't like the worgen storyline very much but if the dps difference is that substantial, i think i might roll one

i wish draenei could be locks.
Holy necro batman.