Gul'dan joins LFR

General Discussion
LootPinata'dan-for-spoiled-players
eh

i've heard better
Gul dan joins lfr after hearing lfr drops good loots

Gul'able
Seriously, LFR is here to stay. Deal with it. You've done nothing but complain about LFR constantly.
Did you know that there is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats?
12/27/2015 03:44 PMPosted by Whiskeyjack
Did you know that there is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats?

Yes i did. Nao say muh name
Gul'dan complains about LFR and completes LFR anyways even though he's not forced to.
Yeqon.
12/27/2015 03:46 PMPosted by Kamex
Gul'dan complains about LFR and completes LFR anyways even though he's not forced to.
Yeqon.

This. This is glorious.
You nad' lug?
Kamex just won the thread.
12/27/2015 03:44 PMPosted by Failadin
Seriously, LFR is here to stay. Deal with it. You've done nothing but complain about LFR constantly.

Why would Blizz remove content that about 85to90 percent see and use? [i][/i] [u][/u]
If I had run Normal HFC everytime I heard a complaint about LFR, I'd probably have completed it by now.

I probably should work up the nerve to actually do some actual raiding, so I can get that moose one of these days.
OP seems to not have learned his lesson about how to act on the forums.

Why are you yelling?
That's just bad
Go to that corner and think about what you've done
Gul'dan joins LFR after hearing about the OP's whinging about LFR.

Elitist'Dan.
You're terrible.
12/27/2015 03:58 PMPosted by Yeqon

Why are you yelling?

Because you're a knob.
Gul' Dan is a try hard who can't stop complaining about LFR.

Gul' Whine

It might not be here to stay, you never know.