World Server Down Bug with Lunarfall

Bug Report
Who - Catycha
What - When I left the Garrison after accepting the quest from Amiee for the Minion of Grumpus quests. The game shut down and told me the world server was down. I was able to log on with my lower lvl characters, but now when I try to long on with Catycha the game freezes or tells me the world server is down. I am concerned for two reasons. One there is no location under name so it doesn't say where she is. Two I only have limited hours left and really wanted to get these quests down to get the mount.
Where - Cenarius - Lunarfall outside Garrison
When - After taking quest from Amiee inside Garrison.
How - Tried logging back on with Catycha but it kept freezing or saying World Server is down.
12/26/2015 11:53 AMPosted by Catycha
Who - Catycha
What - When I left the Garrison after accepting the quest from Amiee for the Minion of Grumpus quests. The game shut down and told me the world server was down. I was able to log on with my lower lvl characters, but now when I try to long on with Catycha the game freezes or tells me the world server is down. I am concerned for two reasons. One there is no location under name so it doesn't say where she is. Two I only have limited hours left and really wanted to get these quests down to get the mount.
Where - Cenarius - Lunarfall outside Garrison
When - After taking quest from Amiee inside Garrison.
How - Tried logging back on with Catycha but it kept freezing or saying World Server is down.

Give it a few minutes, your server/the instance server may have crashed. It happens from time to time, if it doesn't come back up soon, try to get in touch with customer service directly... although it's very unlikely that the problem will persist for long.

Don't panic though, nothing will be lost besides a little bit of time. :)
Okay thanks I was panicking I'm like that's 7 months of work gone....lol I appreciate it though.