Bought baleful token as hance, received resto

Bug Report
About 15 min ago, I purchased a 10k apexis crystal baleful weapon token while in my enhancement spec. When I moused-over the weapon token, it did have (Restoration) incorrectly showing as my current spec, but I thought it was maybe just a bug in the tooltip. Nope! The weapon I received was in fact an Intellect weapon, not Agility.

This issue is seriously hindering my gearing up in Tanaan as I can't even get any tokens with Agility.

Any other shamans/other classes having this issue?

Thanks.
12/26/2015 07:07 PMPosted by Dedride
About 15 min ago, I purchased a 10k apexis crystal baleful weapon token while in my enhancement spec. When I moused-over the weapon token, it did have (Restoration) incorrectly showing as my current spec, but I thought it was maybe just a bug in the tooltip. Nope! The weapon I received was in fact an Intellect weapon, not Agility.

This issue is seriously hindering my gearing up in Tanaan as I can't even get any tokens with Agility.

Any other shamans/other classes having this issue?

Thanks.

Have you checked your Loot Spec? Right click your portrait and scroll down to Loot Spec, the tooltip may be wrong for some reason - I ignore it and always check that before opening/crafting anything that relies on it.
Have you checked your Loot Spec? Right click your portrait and scroll down to Loot Spec, the tooltip may be wrong for some reason - I ignore it and always check that before opening/crafting anything that relies on it.

Just checked. Yeah...it was set to Resto. I set it to current spec so I'm good to go. Thanks for the help.