PVP Arena battles very glitchy

Bug Report
Hello! I've noticed this very recently. I waited for a battleground and a 3v3 (casual) and I accepted for the 3v3. I as put into a game by myself vs 3 other people. I was blown to pieces. Then I waited for another and got put into a match with me and 1 other guy. We were both confused about it. The other team had 3. Please fix this. Thank you!!
12/25/2015 09:51 AMPosted by Slimxshady
Hello! I've noticed this very recently. I waited for a battleground and a 3v3 (casual) and I accepted for the 3v3. I as put into a game by myself vs 3 other people. I was blown to pieces. Then I waited for another and got put into a match with me and 1 other guy. We were both confused about it. The other team had 3. Please fix this. Thank you!!

This is not a bug.

Players are not forced into arena matches when the queue pops (and this is true even for ranked matches). Because skirmishes are unranked, casual, and random pick-up-groups, it is entirely possible (and very common) for your other partners to simply miss the queue, or decline it outright if they change their mind. There's no feasible way to swiftly find replacements for the arena, so you are left to fend for yourself.

The only solution is to play with friends who won't afk or decline during the queue.