Blood Elves are truly Inferior.

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
What do Blood Elves and Doormats have in common?

They love to be walked over!

I was going to make a remark of Blood Elves being roads but their bones will likely break is something weighing over 98 pounds were to step on it.

Just less than 32 pounds of force is highly likely to crush their skull.
Have you ever tried to get blood elf out of a carpet? It's easier just to replace the whole carpet than clean it.
Blood Elves may love to be walked over, but they will never be as good at being roads as Draenei are.
12/26/2015 02:55 PMPosted by Adelphie
Have you ever tried to get blood elf out of a carpet? It's easier just to replace the whole carpet than clean it.

They're worthy of being doormats.
12/26/2015 02:56 PMPosted by Belfbreaker
12/26/2015 02:55 PMPosted by Adelphie

They're worthy of being doormats.

But then you get blood elf on your hooves and it gets on the carpet.
12/26/2015 02:58 PMPosted by Adelphie
But then you get blood elf on your hooves and it gets on the carpet.

I never thought about it.
Yes. Yes, they love to be walked over.

So much that when we did it to them, they betrayed the Alliance and helped their prince almost obtain godhood to get us back.
Yeah right.

A Blood Elf ripped me in half once, and I'm built like a Kenmore Stainless steel fridge.

I also once saw a Blood Elf punch the beard right off a Dwarf. That Dwarf hasn't been able to regrow a beard since that incident.
12/26/2015 02:59 PMPosted by Draile
Yes. Yes, they love to be walked over.

So much that when we did it to them, they betrayed the Alliance and helped their prince almost obtain godhood to get us back.

They were known for being very cowardly.
And us Alliance betrayed them because they were weak after all.
12/26/2015 03:01 PMPosted by Althamacnar
Yeah right.

A Blood Elf ripped me in half once, and I'm built like a Kenmore Stainless steel fridge.

I also once saw a Blood Elf punch the beard right off a Dwarf. That Dwarf hasn't been able to regrow a beard since that incident.

Why are you telling lies on GD?
12/26/2015 03:01 PMPosted by Althamacnar
Yeah right.

The only elf know from having that kind of strength are Night Elves.
Blood Elves are strong as untrained human peasants.

Any human male trained or untrained can knockout a Blood elf with a punch to the face; before having the chance to cast a spell and walk away with his girlfriend.
12/26/2015 03:02 PMPosted by Burtz
Why are you telling lies on GD?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20043676853?page=1

The event really happened though.

And yes, the whole thing with the dwarf really happened. Obviously you won't see him anymore because he's ashamed that he is beardless.

Trust me, I'm a Gilnean, we don't lie about things... We're actually quite blunt.
Also Gul'Dan can send any Blood Elf to the moon with a single Chaos Bolt.
12/26/2015 02:50 PMPosted by Belfbreaker

I was going to make a remark of Blood Elves being roads but their bones will likely break is something weighing over 98 pounds were to step on it.

Who the hell let you off of the short bus!?
12/26/2015 03:10 PMPosted by Belfbreaker

And he could probably use you as a golf ball with his staff... No magic needed at all.
12/26/2015 03:13 PMPosted by Althamacnar
And he could probably use you as a golf ball with his staff... No magic needed at all

Blood Elves too.

So much jealousy of the most fabulous race, from one tiny little ugly lawn ornament.

/punts you to the moon
12/26/2015 03:13 PMPosted by Althamacnar
12/26/2015 03:10 PMPosted by Belfbreaker

And he could probably use you as a golf ball with his staff... No magic needed at all.

Look, belfbreaker is a wuss but let's not get crazy here
The lack of blood elves in this thread disturbs me.

Hello gnomes. Now look at yourself now back to me... now back at yourself, now back to me. Sadly... your not me, but if you stopped using a sunshine-pony-rainbow body wash - grew several feet and a great brain - and switched to 'Old Spikes, the Death Body Wash', you could smell like your me. Look down, back up; where are you? You're in a crypt with the Blood Elf Death Knight that you could smell like. What's in your hand, back to me. I have it; its an oyster with two femurs from that boss you hate. Look again, those femurs are now skulls! Anything is possible when you smell like 'Old Spikes' and not a sunshine-pony-rainbow. I'm on a horse... of Death!