ATENTION ALL HORDE - DON'T QUEUE BGS

Bleeding Hollow
This is to all the horde out there. If you care about winning bgs and not getting completely stomped then do not queue.

Guerilla warfare is queuing Battlegrounds right this very minute and they will possibly stomp you and make you wish you never hit that queue button.

I was their most recent victim. And here is proof. If you are easily disturbed then don't look at this screenshot cause what you are about to see is horrifying.

http://puu.sh/miO7h/5745c33684.jpg
Is nostoc bragging about going 7-0 with only 5 mill dmg in a random(lets not mention you had prayer(?) and msdoubtfire carrying/helping)?
01/03/2016 07:49 PMPosted by Briggo
Is nostoc bragging about going 7-0 with only 5 mill dmg in a random(lets not mention you had prayer(?) and msdoubtfire carrying/helping)?

I dont need to brag, everyone knows im the best rogue on this server.
01/03/2016 07:53 PMPosted by Niceguynick
best rogue on this server.

The best rogue on this server is zombie no question
01/03/2016 08:47 PMPosted by Zelywings

Yeah he's legit from what I hear
01/03/2016 08:47 PMPosted by Zelywings

/thread

I'm never invited =(
I singlehandedly win every battleground, ever. I have never lost. And when I have lost, its because I was DDOS'ed by Hotted89, who I know personally.

I'm still selling lessons for 10k gold an hour. Hit me up in game. I coach all classes and specs, but my speciality is rogue, which everyone seems to be envious of me over.

Love and respect,

Zombie
01/04/2016 04:10 PMPosted by Zombie
I singlehandedly win every battleground, ever. I have never lost. And when I have lost, its because I was DDOS'ed by Hotted89, who I know personally.

I'm still selling lessons for 10k gold an hour. Hit me up in game. I coach all classes and specs, but my speciality is rogue, which everyone seems to be envious of me over.

Love and respect,

Zombie

quit trying so hard, you don't matter and you bought rating because you know you don't matter, go plague another server with your crap posts
This is an automated message from Zombie Inc.

Zombie, being a professional MLG gamer and master rogue, has decided to not interact with players under 2,000 rating. He is still a master rogue and is selling lessons VIA skype for various in game currencies. One day you too can have a high rating in this game!

Have a nice day!
01/03/2016 06:51 PMPosted by Niceguynick
possibly stomp you
01/04/2016 04:10 PMPosted by Zombie
Love and respect,

Zombie

01/04/2016 04:18 PMPosted by Zombie
has decided to not interact with players under 2,000 rating

respect

???

Zombie, being a professional MLG gamer and master rogue, has decided to not interact with players under 2,000 rating. He is still a master rogue and is selling lessons VIA skype for various in game currencies. One day you too can have a high rating in this game!

Have a nice day!

I don't know if anybody told you this but uh, its 2016 and Season like 15,000 of World of Warcraft. Nobody even plays this game anymore, let alone brag about a 2400 achievement they bought for a dumb amount of money.

Even if you didn't get piloted (which I'm about 101% sure you did), still nobody cares. Grats, you're a Duelist in Warlords of Draenor!

Have a nice day!

As much as I dont like zombie that was pretty funny.
One day you too can have a high rating in this game!

Yeah one day I hope I can convince my mom to pay for my wow rating too.

MORE DPS OR YOU WONT BE COMING TO THE NEXT RAID NOSTOC
01/05/2016 07:53 AMPosted by Twam

MORE DPS OR YOU WONT BE COMING TO THE NEXT RAID NOSTOC

why you guys calling me nostoc its weird

just call me nick
Is this a joke? Or are you drunk
01/09/2016 12:42 AMPosted by Syntàxx
Is this a joke? Or are you drunk

its just a prank bro
If horde is winning why wouldn't I queue bgs???

This thread doesn't really make any sense.