Shadow priest 709 Lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm 13/13 H experience HFC, this was an alt that i decided to seriously gear. I'm willing to raid nights/evenings. Want to be part of a main raid line, I also have a 721 Resto/feral druid. Serious inquiries only, willing to realm transfer. Thanks
<Sanguinem>13/13 Heroic HFC

I know there's a lot of guilds further along than we are in progression, may offer you all sorts of shiny loot and blah blah blah. Here's what I can offer you. Mythic progression beginning in January, weekly raids with a guild group, a wonderful family environment where we invest more in the person behind the toon than the toon itself and an overall great WoW experience. Your DPS matters, sure; but who you are and the personality you bring to us means more.

We are an Alliance guild on Whisperwind with a group of fantastic players that are very close. We strive to provide a family atmosphere while raiding on a light schedule, progressing through current content while having fun. We run Mythic dungeons, old content, offer alt nights and more. Our guild recently transferred servers and trimmed off about half of our raid team in an effort to move to a bigger server with more opportunity. Our goal is to fill a 20 man roster(4 spots available) begin to dive into mythic HFC progression the first week of January after everyone comes back from Christmas/New Years. Our guild is competent with some amazing players. (Okay we're all pretty amazing) I will say the people we have recruited recently have started transferring all their alts to our server because they absolutely love it with us. Once you join our mumble, we're like the black hole and suck you in forever. It's true!!! <insert evil giggle here>

Raid schedule:

Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Progression:
13/13H HM
13/13H BRF
13/13N HFC
1313H HFC

Mythic progression will begin the first week of January. We are looking to finish filling 4 core spots for our Mythic team.

Positions available are all for a FULL TIME POSITION. This means you are asked to attend weekly, both nights. We ask that you are online before the start of raid with rolls, food, flasks, etc. (Our guild offers a fully stocked guild bank with food, pots, flasks, feasts, crafting mats, etc....)

Tanks
IN NEED OF A FULL TIME TANK
*Pally
*Warrior
*Druid
(Already have a full time DK tank as well as a pally backup)

Melee

*Warrior

Ranged

*Hunter
*Boomkin
*Spriest
(any other ranged we would consider if exceptional)

Healer

*Shaman
*Monk
(Any exceptional healing spec could be considered)(Off-spec DPS would be a plus)

***If your class is not listed, please feel free to shoot me a message and if you are an exceptional player, we can possibly fit you into the team =)

Currently we are looking for players that still would like to experience everything the game has to offer in its current form while still raiding on a lighter schedule. We don't want members to simply be a number on our roster but to be an active member of our family. When we raid, we raid efficiently and effectively, but most importantly, to have fun. Our guild offers a stable environment, efficient leadership, consistent progression through content and a good time. We are not a PG guild and enjoy those who like to joke around and not take things seriously.

★ We’re very serious about creating an atmosphere that will foster consistent progression on a casual raid schedule. That said, we expect you to:

• Commit to the raid schedule. No person wants to log on for raid and see half the team not online. We are taking steps to ensure attendance is rewarded.
• Know your class. This means researching both your class and boss encounters PRIOR to raid and making the necessary adjustments to ensure you are playing optimally for progression.
• Maintain top performance as a trial and beyond.We are not a carry guild. Our members pull 50k plus and we ask that you do so as well.We don't ask for a lot but consistent numbers are a must to ensure bosses are being downed and peoples time is not being wasted.
• Have a progression oriented attitude such that you always come to raid itching to down the next boss and give it your full 100% effort.
• Enjoy yourself - at the end of the day, this is just a game.
If you feel that our guild could be your new home, please send a friend request to LuckyTiger#19577. We would be happy to bring you along for a few runs and see if you fit in with us
Well, as i am only 13/13 experience myself what you guys are clearing is perfectly fine. I sadly need to do H on this guy for a few weeks to get caught up with my BiS items. But after that i'm down for 100% progression and ripping bosses apart. I just hate having to be that guy that is needed to be geared late.
hey man highly interested in both your spriest and your feral so whatever you wanna play is fine by us as long as it's done 100%! heres my contact info, guild info, and any other info i could think of. enjoy and get in contact with me! we can talk things over :)

When do you raid and at what times?!

Days and times!
VENOMOUS Raids on T/W/TH from 7pm to 10 pm EST
Our current guild HFC progression is 10/13 H
Roster is half established
We are on Illidan-Us #1 Horde server in North America
semi-hardcore guild
You may contact me by in-game whisper, mail, or battle tag @Leliandris#1428
You may also:
Apply to the guild on your own time via our website @ www.Venomous-US.enjin.com!

What is the experience of yourself as well as your current raiders?

Experience
Majority of our members have end heroic experience in hellfire citadel and are looking to progress in mythic content, and some have already begun raiding into mythic raiding. I myself have led multiple hardmode raiding teams in my years of playing.

How will i trial with you guys?

How to trial raid:
We are definitely able to work with you through your trial period cross realm. The trial period takes up to 2-3 weeks or longer with us to see your performance. Once we are sure we want you we will let you know to server transfer with the guarantee there is a spot in our guild for you! You may also trial with us within the guild and transfer ahead of time if you are certain illidan may be a better server for you. It is #1 horde server after all...

What will you and your guild be doing for the remainder of Warlords of Draenor as well as Legion?

The Gameplan:
It is in our highest interest to build a team for legion and then take our team into legion mythic raiding and challenge mode dungeoning. We require all trials have their legendary ring and knowledge of at least 10 heroic bosses. We can also talk about prior aggressive raiding experience and maybe look into gearing.

Can i see any video of your boss kills or what your raid some other way?

Outside Entertainment:
You may watch our raids via a live feed from twitch gaming in real time before you decide to raid with us and/or faction change (if you so desire).

What loot system do you use? what is the attitude of your raid group & raiders? will you reserve tier or other important pieces to only guild members or will you allow other members such as trials & pugs to roll as well?

We are a very aggressive group and with a push and feel loot council for mythic is the best decision. We will do loot council on mythic bosses only, before then we will be doing loot master Main spec > Off spec. We will not reserve loot for any raiders if we have the unfortunate event of pugging any raiders and will not hold loot from trials.
Capri, I would like to talk to you about a spot on our team! We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 8-1130 EST We are 3/13M but reloading our roster a bit right now, so I've got openings. These are not bench spots! This is a CORE membership role! Come chat with us at sa-guild.net and add me in game so we can talk some more! Emmit#1342
Guild: Freelance

Faction: Alliance

Server : Proudmoore US

Progression: 5/13 Mythic

Raid Days: Tues/Weds

Times: 5:30-8:30 MST

Currently Looking For: You!

Contact Info: Bartoss#1662
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional dps for Mythic progression. Either of your toons would work well for us: having a melee w OS heals helps alot, and we're short on ranged dps. If you can parse well for your ilvl, we'd have no problem farming heroic to help get your gear caught up.

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ finished T17 with M1/7 & M2/10.
~ is currently H13/13 & M2/13.
~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11 EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

TheZooOfDoom#1675
Hey there!

I'm a recruitment officer for <Archon> of Alliance side Exodar/Medivh. We're currently 2/13 Mythic, pushing progression on Council! Our Loot system is a DKP system. We're looking to fill out our roster!

• We raid Mon/Wed/Sun from 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST
  • We're a older raiding guild, having been established 9+ years ago!
  • We're all 20+ yrs old so you can enjoy a mature environment. (No crybabies, plz)
  • We understand Real Life > WoW
  • However! We still push mythics! So be expected to know your class, and your role well. We expect you to have put effort into your character (knowing fights/Upgrading items/Legendary Ring, etc)

If you're interested in joining <Archon> you can join on our website, or hit me up on bnet.

Battletag: Misaza#1291
    Hey man, I have a different guild offer for you unlike the rest of the posts here. Add me Deisto#1195 to talk.
    Kill Stuff Don't Die is a guild on Stormrage Alliance. We are a group of top 100 US raiders returning after several months off with plenty of high parsing, competent players. After a few weeks playing with mid level guilds we decided we could do better by creating our own guild. We have a group of about 14 players and are looking to round out or roster for Mythics. Our leadership is between 5/13 and 8/13 mythic. We do expect to full clear in the next few months, and get mounts on our core raiders, but our primary focus is building for legion. Our first week we are 13/13 heroic (probably going to be 3/13 mythic).

Our raid nights will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST. We expect to get stuff done so we will be watching logs and expecting people to perform at a competent level.

We would prefer if you are somewhat geared already, but it is more important to us that you know what you are doing. If you have an excellent raiding pedigree, that is more important than gear we can get you in a week worth of raiding.

CURRENT DPS WANTS:

DPS DK (preferably with tanking offspec)
    Mage
    Warlock
    Rogue
    Boomkin
    Hunter
    DPS Warrior
    All DPS class accepted currently (we bring the player, not the class)

CURRENT HEALER WANTS:
    Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Again (all exceptional applicants will be considered)

CURRENT TANK NEEDS:
    Open to any class for backup tank (must have a dps primary spec)

Any questions add battletag Slip#1269, Compromise#1998, Whisp#1638, Oorangepeel#1573
    Unlubricated Onslaught is a tight knit group mostly composed of people that have been raiding together since BC. Were a very laidback foul mouthed mature group that show up and get things done. Were currently full clearing Heroic HFC weekly and are in need of a few more core members in order to get into Mythics in the near future.
    We ask that you have prior Heroic raid experience with knowledge of Mythic fights. Also have/ or be very close to attaining your legendary ring.

Our raid times are

Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 12am EST

Feel free to contact me in game at Desz#1898 or contact our GM Kingchuco#1273.
    Alderwood is a new 10 man guild on Bleeding Hollow that is looking for active members that are interested in progressing through end game raiding content. Our goal is to build a core group of raiders to progress through HFC and Legion. We are currently 7/13 Heroic.

Our raid schedule is Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST. Loot will be distributed based on a Loot-Council system where a group of individuals will decide who gets loot.

We would be interested in you if:
    - You are able to make our raid times on a consistent basis.
    - Have a relaxed and fun personality
    - Able to research raiding encounters

Classes we are looking for to fill for our 10 man are:
    Healers: Any healer except a Priest/Monk/Pally
    DPS: Warlock, DK, Warrior, Shadow Priest, Boomkin/Feral Druid, Elemental Shaman, Rogue, Mage

If you are interested please apply at http://alderwoodgaming.freeforums.net/board/1/applications or, you can add me: TravMcNasty#1489
    Hey bud, horde guild here and not sure if you were interested in xfering, hopefully so!

I raid lead for a Horde guild on Zuluhed. We are 13/13H and trying to push mythic, but need a few more dps! This is a CORE position, and we will not bench you unless your performance is low. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00-8:00pm PST.

Good luck with finding a team, and if you are interested in joining or have any questions, add my btag Dragonskin#1226.
    <IllumiNaughty> US-Thrall EST Timezone
    Hello There!! Please take us in consideration for your new home!

IllumiNaughty is a friendly based raid guild with a chill feel to it. We raid two nights a week since most of us also raid on other servers clearing mythic. We’ve been clearing content so quickly with very few raiders, that we have started recruiting to get ready for mythic content along with legion!

Current Progression: 13/13N 8/13H Clearing Quickly To get into Mythic
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday @8:30pm-11:30pm Realm time
    Currently Recruiting:
    Resto Druid
    Boomkin
    Shadow Priest
    Disco Priest
    Hunters
    Rogue
    Warlock
    Arms Warrior
    Elemental Shammy
    Windwalker Monk

These raid spots are not bench spots!! We take dedication and Commitment to an all time high here at IllumiNaughty. If you are underperforming we will sit you for the night!

Add Alauyina#1615 for more information or apply at IllumiNaughtyguild.guildlaunch.com!
    Hi Capriestsún,

We're <David n the Danger Boys> a Horde guild located on Hyjal (PVE server) and currently 1/13M HFC looking for all roles and classes. We're a relatively new guild starting late MoP, but have kept the same core group since. Looking to add members with the prospect of mythic in the future. Keep in mind this is for a core spot in the raid group.

Raids times are: Tues + Wed + Fri 10pm-1am EST

If the times mentioned above work, Hit me up on Bnet: Obasill#1482

Thanks for your time
    13/13N, 6/13H. Guild. AotC Leads LF more to finish heroic progression and round out our Mythic roster. Our goals are to CLEAR MYTHIC BEFORE LEGION!!!!

Currently recruiting to round out our mythic roster!
    Guild is open to any and all!

Raid days :
    Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST.
    Alt raids on off days do happen occasionally but not planned.

Server : Thrall
    Faction : Horde

Hey, if you are still seeking a home, my guild Hijinx is in dire need of a skilled Priest for Mythic progression.

We raid T,W,TH 7-10pm EST

13/13H 3/13 Mythic

We are VERY close to downing Council; pugs are too hit or miss.

If you are looking for a fulltime core spot in a good guild you can contact me at yaz87#1800

Here is our guild spam link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18596063527

www.hijinx.ws
    Horde Life is forming up consisting of some TOP US players with a TOP US raid leader with US 50th mu'ru kill, and US 250 Cata, and a TOP 100 US HC Dark Animus kill.We plan on pushing for Top US in legion but we are forming up right now.

We are currently 13/13 Heroic but we are reforming with some of our players with at least top 100 US.

Core Raid Times: T/W/TH 19:00-22:00 CST (Realm Time) and Monday as a clean up night(Optional)

We are looking for:
    Warlock
    Monk:Windwalker
    Rogue
    Shaman:Ele
    deathknight:unholy/frost

Even if you're class or spec isn't listed apply anyways. Exceptional applicants will always be considered.

What to expect from us:

Help from guildies with what ever is needed.
    A solid team that will do our best to clear as much content as we possibly can.
    A great community. We are always on mumble talking, playing other games, and leveling our alts.

What we expect from you:

700+ ilvl

Able to talk and use Mumble
    95% attendance

Apply at http://hordelifee.enjin.com/home

If you have any questions, please talk to one of the officers listed, or leave a question here.

lamue#1936 Raidleader
    rocker#1491 Guildmaster
    Grave#1482 Recruitment officer
    <Knights of Redemption>Stormrage<New guild currently recruiting Daytime Active players for our HFC raid group. Currently 13/13 after first week of raiding. 175+ members and growing. Need exceptional and dedicated recruits for long term membership.

Raid Times: 11am-2pm St (est). Thursday/Friday. Also looking to expand to a third day probably Wednesday(unk when we will start)

We are looking for raid ready active members to push through H and M HFC and on into Legion. 690 ilvl min to raid.

Do accept casuals of all levels.

Please submit an application athttps://lfaguild.com/recruitment/view/86/knights-of-redemption-a-stormrage-guild-1113-n-hfc
    Welcome

<<A>> The Fallen Renegades <<Lightbringer Server>> is now recruiting for Raiders!

We are not a Hardcore Guild. The Fallen Renegades is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is:

Commitment
    Respect for One Another
    Pitching in Where Needed
    Never Giving Up
    Patience and Understanding is a Must
    Having Fun is Everything

Our guild is looking for more raiders (LFMR)!

Quilafications

• Ilvl 695+
  • DPS 35K
  • HPS 35K

• What we are Looking For

Heals (Monk, Druid, Shaman)
    Shaman Elemental
    Rogue

Raid Days/Times

Tue/Wed 7p - 9p PST

We are currently:

13/13 NHC
    1/13 HHC

The Fallen Renegades looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Last but not lease and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME!

You can add me Yesabella to your Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 if you have questions or interested in joining or you can log onto Lightbringer and talk to Kadrofle, Glider, or Kimberyl.