@ Aggro Crag guild

Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale
It has come to our attention that you guys are somewhat salty after the quick wipe of your raid on Stormwind.

A few people from our guild were killed earlier today by you guys and this will not be tolerated. Rebel scum from the AggroCrag will be hunted down and be dealt with extreme prejuice.

Run or hide, it doesn't make a difference, you will be ours in the end.

-Deathology, Vice President of The Iron Alliance
http://imgur.com/OMRFfUp <------ RIP Dadslayer
Many more screenshot to come :D
It's good to hear Aggro Crag is an old guild that's alive and kicking!
Hey there. GM of The Aggro Crag here. It has come to my attention that TIA disbanded several months ago due to horrible leadership, most members faction changed to horde, and you and your pal Spartacus changed realms.

Back when your guild was first formed and you were busy trolling horde, I told my guild that guilds like yours never last. And what do you know? I was exactly right. I hope you're having fun with whatever it is you're doing now, because you sure as hell ran away pretty fast once your little guild imploded.

-Tylai
ooo spanked
Too bad the Iron Alliance is no longer around. I guess they are now the Dissolved Alliance.
fite me irl ally scum, and yes I AM RIPPED!!!
This "quick wipe" he's referring to was because they were waiting for us. As they had spies in our guild reporting our guild chat back to ally side. I just want it known that we are a PvE raiding guild, not PvP, but we wrecked TIA every other time we saw them.

Goes to show how far they are willing to go, when we aren't even actively PvPing and how badly we beat them every other time we saw them. How patiently they must have been waiting for an opportunity when we decided to raid SW once on a whim after our raid was finished. Also I remember seeing a LOT more non-TIA members in that SW wipe than there were TIA members. So all he can really take credit for is espionage.

After we used a tool to investigate your alts, and booted you all out, we laughed about it. The only salt is coming from you, having to watch your joke of a guild break up before your eyes.
TIA started to fail very quickly once we started to fight back and put spies in their guild.
I like turtles.
I really died laughing reading your thread and that thread is coming out from little children from a scum of iron alliance. You only formed a strong guild just to get your revenge on all of us,
(/spits on the floor)
That's just stupid!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/firetree/The_Iron_Alliance/roster

I'll Just leave this here and wish the Iron Alliance the best of luck in there wow endeavors. -- Enjoy Legion and have fun.
You guys miss the date on the original post?
08/07/2016 07:07 PMPosted by Baconn
You guys miss the date on the original post?

Not at all, we just didn't see it until very recently. :P
08/03/2016 06:40 PMPosted by Tylai
Hey there. GM of The Aggro Crag here. It has come to my attention that TIA disbanded several months ago due to horrible leadership, most members faction changed to horde, and you and your pal Spartacus changed realms.

Back when your guild was first formed and you were busy trolling horde, I told my guild that guilds like yours never last. And what do you know? I was exactly right. I hope you're having fun with whatever it is you're doing now, because you sure as hell ran away pretty fast once your little guild imploded.

-Tylai

Lawl! #deadguild ^

We are now the largest and most active Alliance guild on wow. Tich, ED, DS, BH, KT, & Nem. You were one of the weakest guilds I've ever fought. After all this time, you only have half of your guild full lmao.. GG
09/20/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Cadogans
08/03/2016 06:40 PMPosted by Tylai

-Tylai

Lawl! #deadguild ^

We are now the largest and most active Alliance guild on wow. Tich, ED, DS, BH, KT, & Nem. You were one of the weakest guilds I've ever fought. After all this time, you only have half of your guild full lmao.. GG

you guys have a really cool guild name...lmao
It's just hillarious how Aggro Crag members I've spoken to on my horde toons have always adamantly said they aren't a "WPVP" (aka !@#$%^- gank guild that camps FPS) yet in practice are.

It's also COMEDIC how quickly they run away from a 1 v 1 fight unless you have three mobs in tow. Ironically they don't know having said mobs in tow is GREAT for Prot pallies and arms warriors....

I take profound satisfaction in WTFpunking your guild members in 1 on 1 fights. Because they're too stupid to understand that cleaving MS and execute to 3 targets increases my self healing, and offers me free victory rush heals....and on my pally, free SoR procs...

To tie this up, you people are like Chicano thugs. When the barrio crew isn't behind you, then you are cordial, but when you get 5 on 2 suddenly you are PVP pros.

I couldn't wipe my *!@ enough with your faces if I wanted to. You arent just e-scum, you're scum all around.
Do we have an RP realm in our cluster? Larping?
hello