A Darkness Has Descended Upon Garona

Garona
Attention citizens of the Garona server. A Prepared-wanna-be neckbeard from Emerald dream known as Snapinturtle has come to your server after being forced to flee from the Laughing Skull server. Take heart brothers, for he can be easily vanquished as seen here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419652312

Take heart and may the blessings of the prophet guide your hand in battle against this enemy and his My Little Pony collection
who?
This is why you don't eat the worm.
01/06/2016 03:19 PMPosted by Oyveygafilta
Attention citizens of the Garona server. A Prepared-wanna-be neckbeard from Emerald dream known as Snapinturtle has come to your server after being forced to flee from the Laughing Skull server.

Nobody cares. This is a PvE server, he can do whatever the hell he wants.
Taking harassment to a whole new level huh?
01/10/2016 11:16 AMPosted by Kazecap
Taking harassment to a whole new level huh?

They are so toxic and famous for being toxic, on their dead server, nearly all players just stand there an take it so they leave them alone... I was using their server for rare spawn farming an they camped my alt... SOO, I showed them some love from one of my multibox farming teams, an ganked their ring leader... Phased in on top of em like a Kingon bird of prey lol. I will post below, enjoy. They grouped up an ganked my 4 toons back, I thought it was fun and funny. PvP happened on a PvP server... NO, they made alts an spewed profanity at me faster then I could put them on ignore. They flooded my twitch w racist, hateful comments, even threats, I just ban them from my twitch. And ANY server they know that I have toons on they write on forums as you see above... They even make youtube movies about me with middle east religious music in the back ground.

All over a couple ganks... And they ganked me back, so it beats me.... I dont get it, its funny though!!! lol

http://www.twitch.tv/snapnturtle/v/34345233
HAHA, the PvPers tell me I am a baddie, a clicker, a keyboard turner, and I back peddle... I say back yeah, so? I am a casual PvE player, I know nothing about High ratings and arena teams, nor do I care about that stuff...

Maybe they are just bored, no one on their server fights back... I dono, Beats the heck outa me... ?
01/10/2016 10:17 AMPosted by Titusmonk
Nobody cares. This is a PvE server, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

TY!