*Your* Pre Legion Goals?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Working on the 5000 claws from the elite cat people in Tanaan - it's the last thing I need for the meta to get the "of the jungle" title, and for some reason the idea of making an undead hunter on an RP server and using that title for her amuses me. Plus I figure soloing them without a pet is good practice for Legion, since I plan on staying MM and I've heard that the quest to get the artifact requires you to do a lot of kiting.

My guild is getting closer to heroic Archi. We got Iskar and Tyrant down Monday night and we got in some good pulls on Xhul, and once we get Xhul down it's off to Mannoroth and then Archi. Pretty excited about that. It'll be the first time I've ever gotten an ahead of the curve achievement.

I want to go around on Aerinha and do any WoD stuff I haven't done yet. Like I need to do some more Ashran, because that's the only WoD rep she's not exalted with yet. She's at the beginning of revered.

Of my current alts my shadow priest is my favorite, and I want to work on her and learn how to play her better.

I also want to make enough gold to buy my husband a mount he wants. Shhhh, it's a surprise. ;) We pay for our subs with the token, so I want to make enough to buy the mount and still have enough left over for a few tokens. I'm fairly close to my goal amount there.
Working on the 5000 claws from the elite cat people in Tanaan - it's the last thing I need for the meta to get the "of the jungle" title, and for some reason the idea of making an undead hunter on an RP server and using that title for her amuses me. Plus I figure soloing them without a pet is good practice for Legion, since I plan on staying MM and I've heard that the quest to get the artifact requires you to do a lot of kiting.

My guild is getting closer to heroic Archi. We got Iskar and Tyrant down Monday night and we got in some good pulls on Xhul, and once we get Xhul down it's off to Mannoroth and then Archi. Pretty excited about that. It'll be the first time I've ever gotten an ahead of the curve achievement.

I want to go around on Aerinha and do any WoD stuff I haven't done yet. Like I need to do some more Ashran, because that's the only WoD rep she's not exalted with yet. She's at the beginning of revered.

Of my current alts my shadow priest is my favorite, and I want to work on her and learn how to play her better.

I also want to make enough gold to buy my husband a mount he wants. Shhhh, it's a surprise. ;) We pay for our subs with the token, so I want to make enough to buy the mount and still have enough left over for a few tokens. I'm fairly close to my goal amount there.
Well i hit 13k achieve points already, so 14k is the new goal. Start some serious work on loremaster and stocking pilling a whole load of cloth, mail, and plate tmog gear on various toons. And maybe get my rogue to 100, maybe
Finish all the pet battling pets and toys from garrison.

Finish up some of the pet battle collect achieves(perhaps 1 more week)

Get all the lurker based stuff, (sort of failing atm at that)

Have a 60 monk and 86 dk I am actively levelling atm, but not sure I want to actually get them to 100.

It would be nice if I could make 300 mounts pre WoD but I suspect i won't get past 290 or so.

Raiding I am mostly done, I wouldn't mind a couple of heroic archi weapons and to finish at least 1 ring,
1. Get the 2000 rating achievement in 2s and 3s.
2. Get the title 'Stormbreaker'.
3. Make a duel video against every spec in the game. (only DK done so far)
4. Make monk only teams in 3v3, 5v5, and RBGs.
5. Get Brawler's Guild rank 8.
6. Attempt the ironman challenge.
7. Experience every quest zone at its appropriate level without heirlooms.
8. Finish Hurricane 3, my third windwalker PVP movie.
01/28/2016 06:09 AMPosted by Lòst
What are they? Have you accomplished them?

For me:
- Find a stable raiding guild and get a legit moose with them (done).
- Level another tanking alt (not done).
- Get flying grind done (hahaha...)
- Finally level a toon to max in SWTOR (already getting tired of it).
- Finish gaming backlog.

10 million gold.
Get Invincible and the mount from Ragnaros
I just reached the 100k mark on gold (I was late to the Garrison gold making party) so I will keep trying to make as much as possible.

Level my last couple of alts to 100.

Make a 19 and 29 twink and gear them.

Try not to get burnt out.
My Legion list.
    -Fun
1) Kill System Daemons (Wildstar) before Legion (SD is Love, SD is Life)

2) Finish Neverwinter Nights 2, will probably line up so I get to the amazing expansions when Legion comes out

3) Get Flying

4) Legendary Ring

5) Maybe try and get a moose?

6) Get gear for alts (or main haven't decided yet) so I don't get touched deeply
Get to 100k+ gold, get my horde/alliance alts all to 100, and get them all at least decently geared, probably from pvp, so they don't get their faces wrecked when I start questing in the new content.

I learned my lesson when I tried to bring Thromdar into Vashj'ir with several sub-ilvl 200 items in cataclysm.. Should've just changed my name to onebigbruise.
01/28/2016 06:09 AMPosted by Lòst
- Finish gaming backlog.

Nay, 'tis impossible oh Lòst one.
Mine was to get gold cap for the first time ever and to get mythic progression. Both of those have been attained. Now let's see if I can get mythic archy.
Make a single friend.
-Obtain 315 mounts, not counting my paladin's three class mounts (at 307, so close)
-give the last part of the Legendary questline a solid attempt
-finish ALL of my archaeology achievments (nearly done with draenor, then finish pandaren ones)
-try to have atleast 250k going into Legion, so I can max professions quickly
-get a great start on Wardrobes when they finally release (sitting on way too many salvage boxes atm)
-finish the Bigger Bag achiev for Timeless Isle (I want no grinds left besides wardrobes when Legion drops)
-get my last 3 gold sink mounts (engineering rockets, yak mount)

We'll see how much I can actually get done... having 315 mounts is priority, as I want as big of a head start on 350 as possible
I just want to see an RP revival on my server before its entirely dead. My goals are sort of centered on helping see that happen however I can.
-Find out if Legion is worth $50.
-If the answer is no, find out if it's worth my time at all.

Those are literally the only Pre-Legion goals I have.
Not hate the game to the point I stop logging in.
Stay awake long enough to actually finish a round of garrison chores on all of my LV 100s without having to resort to either a six pack of Jolt or draining Starbucks of every last bit of java.