Please remove N/H/M raids. They are outdated.

General Discussion
Time to add Ludicrious raids

They go to plaid!
But it'd take weeks to even get to them.
I am all for the same raid tier not being used over and over and called progression content. By the time I get to the end of Heroic bosses I am too damn bored of the place to even consider Mythic.

Who really wants to do the same bosses a bit harder with mechanics that matter more and maybe an extra one? Be willing to bet not many.

Sure it is cool that Blizzard offers this but I would rather have another raid with new bosses to go to for a challenge. You know more like what was done in BC and WoTLK.
01/23/2016 10:42 PMPosted by Lunartear
It's complete chaos, people who are stuck in last decade still grind their life away in a boring state of mind instead of getting with the times. In turn, these people have better gear then us normal people who actually enjoy the game. Now we are stuck with these toxic players coming into our LFR, coming into our 5 mans, crying like little school girls about our lack of skill (you mean gear....puhleaze....its not hard to mash buttons and dodge circles guys...) and then when im out questing and trying to interact with the community or do random battlegrounds...what do I see? Oh I see these 1337 uber elite gearz players running their little bot scripts.

Please, the boring grindfest days of this game are gone. Remove N/H/M raids from the game and eradicate these people for good and the game will be a nice place and the community and subs will rise again. No one plays this game anymore because there are games now where you can just pvp or co op pve without having to do any of the boring grinding, while WoW has that thanks to LFR, Random BGs and fast, fun leveling it still manages to stay stuck in the past with N/H/M raiding system and a toxic playerbase to go along with it.

If anyone is toxic here it is you. Let's remove you instead.
01/24/2016 03:19 AMPosted by Pouncey
I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone actually advocate for the removal of all raid difficulties apart from LFR.

The reverse, though, seen that a lot.

Kinda annoying when LFR is all I do in terms of current content raiding and considering the fact that LFR's existence justifies spending the resources on raids at all.

Agreed! If they remove other difficulties they can add 3x more raids per tier and the vast majority of the population would be happy again!

Make WoW great again Blizzard! Time to...get with the times!
I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone actually advocate for the removal of all raid difficulties apart from LFR.

The reverse, though, seen that a lot.

Kinda annoying when LFR is all I do in terms of current content raiding and considering the fact that LFR's existence justifies spending the resources on raids at all.

Got em. Hook line and sinker
Please actually explore the content that you are complaining about in order to make an informed opinion. Otherwise, it is not valid.
01/24/2016 03:47 AMPosted by Lunartear
Make WoW great again Blizzard! Time to...get with the times!

How about we move you out of the forum and keep you behind a wall that you build and pay for.

Oh and complaining about a game changing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxY89F5oU-I
/popcorn
Sorry, but any idea that threatens their perfect little raids will be crushed under the boot of the hardcore minority.

Don't worry, eventually blizzard will remember we drastically out number them and put effort on the content that most of their players enjoy.

01/24/2016 03:34 AMPosted by Frostmouron
But it'd take weeks to even get to them.

That's just because of arbitrary restrictions that blizzard put in place to appease "real" raiders.

Without the other raid difficulties, there would be no "real" raiders, and thus no need for the restriction.
01/24/2016 05:30 AMPosted by Phlynch
effort on the content that most of their players enjoy.

yay more pet battles!
01/24/2016 04:59 AMPosted by Incredimage
01/23/2016 11:16 PMPosted by Azivalla

Again. 2016. What the hell am I reading?
The truth.

Even as a guy IRL, I know this can't be the case. School boys are far less mature and responsible than school girls.

Hell, that lasts until they're well OUT of school in most circles.
01/23/2016 11:19 PMPosted by Serenà
I think the OP is on to something. Let's remove everything that has attracted 'toxic' people. Why stop at raids? PvP obviously has to go, the world - gonski, pets - well they are out in the world so bye bye.

Actually why stop at wow?

Embrace your inner xenephobe. Lets get rid of everything !!!!

What you don't realize is though that you, YOURSELF have become toxic at the very core...there's only one logical explanation/option....NUKE OURSELVES FROM ORBIT. Only way to be sure, right?
01/24/2016 05:38 AMPosted by Denàlo
01/24/2016 05:30 AMPosted by Phlynch
effort on the content that most of their players enjoy.

yay more pet battles!

If that's the content the bulk of the player base enjoys, why not?

At the moment blizzard is putting all their time and effort into content that they have to drastically change to get the bulk of their players to even touch it.
01/23/2016 10:42 PMPosted by Lunartear
Now we are stuck with these toxic players coming into our LFR, coming into our 5 mans

There is LFR available for level 60s? Huh...never knew.
Just because someone has a high Ilevel does not make them rude. You are playing up a stereotype. Rude people that like to make fun of others are still going to do their thing even if they a low Ilevel. In fact, even if Ilevel was taken away and gear was equalized I can guarantee that players ostracizing other players would still be prevalent.

As far as the different levels of content, I will give it you to that it's a grind and can be boring once the allure of new content goes away. However, until blizzard comes up with content that is dynamic and suited for people who enjoy various difficulty levels this is what we get. People like progression in the game. They like getting pieces and feeling stronger as well as the feeling of accomplishment that comes with getting bosses down. This game is based on those concepts. You are not going to see major change in that area any time soon.
considering the fact that LFR's existence justifies spending the resources on raids at all.

no it doesn't..they were making raids well before LFR ever existed.
OP you're a fan of no strikeout baseball and participation trophies ain't you?

the fact that LFR's existence justifies spending the resources on raids at all.
If LFR is so popular why do they need to bribe people with Valor so they will run it?
If LFR is so popular why have subs dropped pretty much constantly since it was added?
If LFR is so popular why do I see new threads asking for it's removal nearly every day?

I've never asked for LFR to be removed but the false claims about LFR saving the game are getting old.
01/24/2016 05:48 AMPosted by Phlynch
At the moment blizzard is putting all their time and effort into content that they have to drastically change to get the bulk of their players to even touch it.
You mean the valor bribe to get people into LFR?