Crystalized Fel (ring upgrade item) on vendor

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
01/04/2016 05:26 PMPosted by Berith
01/04/2016 05:23 PMPosted by Darkynhalvos

My guess is folks will shortly if not already demand a 750+ ilvl ring, and that number will only increase as time goes on.

Want to pug heroic Archie? They'll demand a maxed ring.

The raid leader damn well better be wearing a 795 ring if he does.

Just like the current ilvl requirements, while I completely agree a RL can set whatever numbers they want for entry, they damn well better meet their own requirements UNLESS the group is specifically listed as carrying them. I see groups all the time that want 710+ ilvl (for example) but the listed "required ilvl" section shows 690, AND the group listing specifies "no carries".
A reason to collect some valor again, I've been at the 5k cap for 3 weeks.
Correct! This is a change we made via hotfix today:

Players who have acquired the most powerful rewards from Khadgar's Legendary questline may now purchase Crystallized Fel from Zooti Fizzlefury in Talador or Dawn-Seeker Krisek in Tanaan Jungle for 1250 Valor.
Thanks for the belated holiday gift, Z.
01/04/2016 05:34 PMPosted by Zarhym

Players who have acquired the most powerful rewards from Khadgar's Legendary questline may now purchase Crystallized Fel from Zooti Fizzlefury in Talador or Dawn-Seeker Krisek in Tanaan Jungle for 1250 Valor.
thanks bff
Wow...that means more dungeons/LFR in my future. yay? sigh?

Thank you for putting it in the game. It's like stuff to tide us over... and it's gonna work!
Interesting
You skipped right over Tome of Chaos why not just add this now for VP?
I feel conflicted about this...on the one hand it's great to have a valor dump so hooray for that, on the other I now feel obliged to grind out my ring to max, and then once it's maxed, what then? Bleh..
01/04/2016 05:43 PMPosted by Livie
I feel conflicted about this...on the one hand it's great to have a valor dump so hooray for that, on the other I now feel obliged to grind out my ring to max, and then once it's maxed, what then? Bleh..

alts and more alts, and more alts

Appreciate the confirmation, this means alts do have a fast catch-up mechanic when they finally get their 735 ring.

Glad this wasn't a unintended bug, not after I bought two of them :P

Then there would be no reason for LFR to exist! Let's do it
01/04/2016 05:43 PMPosted by Livie

2 rings to max for your priest.

QQ It's beautiful.
DUNGEON AND LFR FARMING TIME!
Why tie things to raiding if you are just going to do this crap, what a joke. This crap is why this game is in the dumpster now.
01/04/2016 05:46 PMPosted by Cryptrot
2 rings to max for your priest.

For Holy? HA. You amuse me. Also, I don't DPS, but good idea. ^_^
Valor now has a reason to be grinded almost endlessly.

Huzzah to min/maxers! Never a dull moment for them now!

Then there would be no reason for LFR to exist! Let's do it

LFR has been around since cataclysm so I don't think people would stop anytime soon.
01/04/2016 05:47 PMPosted by Marksorc
Why tie things to raiding if you are just going to do this crap, what a joke. This crap is why this game is in the dumpster now.

Can you explain more Mark?