Your Main Character(s) Come to Life IRL.

General Discussion
What do they do?
stuff.
Dance on random mailboxes in their underwear.
Since she's a resto shaman with elements and healing, maybe something in homeopathic medicine.
He would go straight to jail, because he is coming into a world made of problems from a world where every problem can be solved with murder.
HEAL ALL THE THINGS! ... because, ya know... I have over 9000 healer toons...
stuff. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When Bro's on his lunch-break working for MI6, he's feeding breadcrumbs to pigeons. tripping children, and petting dogs at a local park.
He would get angry and strangulate anyone who tells him he can't ride his Hawkstrider in traffic.
The world would be enslaved by demons and my warlock in about one standard year.
Sexy time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
First thing: Use Last Relic of Argus to escape this insane dimension and go back to where she came.

Otherwise she would be in for a lifetime of bigoted humans treating her like a space alien, performing tests and generally not allowing her to enjoy life and other things.
They would beat the hell out of me for getting them killed so much.

/quack
I'd like to think my paladins would be EMS or firemen out to save the world. The hunters would all be Marlin Perkins - out adventuring and taming all kinds of animals.

Dana here would so be a college professor teaching kids how to get away with murder.

The warriors would be front line troops, protecting folks from bad guys.

The two warlocks I have ... I don't know about those girls. They smile when I call their names and act all sweet and all but I know they've been up to something ....

The priests are all nurses and do a lot of volunteer work.

That rogue .... she's been up to something but I haven't been able to catch her doing anything bad. Yet.
Space program powered by the souls of the millions enslaved.
Probably come and kill me for killing him so many times over the years.
Not sure, giving that I'm not my characters gender...he would probably flirt with me non-stop. -_-
Ride her saber cat mount down the middle of the street, laughing at all the gawking people.

01/18/2016 01:07 PMPosted by Inir
He would get angry and strangulate anyone who tells him he can't ride his Hawkstrider in traffic.

She'd also laugh at the angry blood elf DK pulled over to the side of the road by a cop.
Mine would probably sneak all over the house and I'd keep tripping over her all the time.
Become a model

/hairflip

01/18/2016 01:07 PMPosted by Inir

Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLljXHMOpM&t=5m51s