720 Resto/Ele sham LF mythic [A]

Guild Recruitment
I'm currently 5/13 mythic just having got backinto the game.

very experienced and talented healer, can also play ele if needed -- can play both specs extremely well.

I'm looking for a 5/13mythic or better guild atm, with attempts on gorefiend

I can raid M-Thursday, and Sunday. Anywhere between 6EST-2EST

Battletag: rosebyrne#1116

BTW, I am only looking for ALLIANCE guilds! xD xD
Greetings

I am not sure if these time will work for you so i will keep it short

Midnight to 3am pacific T W Th. Also offer alt runs Friday.

10/13M HFC

apply at Quarantine-guild.com or add me Kinaze#1549

see our posts here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15142904209

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300619609
bumppxD
bump for justice
bump because im hot and need a guild thatll love me
Fri/Sat 7-10 Pst

We boast a strong community of friends who enjoy many games together and strive to bring a high level of play raiding only 6 hours a week. Our leadership has helped organize, lead, and teach through many 150 world ranked kills this expansion. Many of us have raided hardcore at a high level, but are now enjoying a very short, nerdy week. If you're great you'll find competition and good theorycrafting discussions.

opek#1849
Greetings!

We're recruiting an additional healer for Mythic progression, and an RShaman would work very nicely....IF you're willing to faction change!

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ finished T17 with M1/7 & M2/10.
~ is currently H13/13 & M2/13.
~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11 EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

TheZooOfDoom#1675
Hi Potential Recruit!

<Consequence> is seeking fresh blood to use as decoys... I mean worthy members to tackle the onslaught of the Fel Horde into Mythic and beyond. Currently 8/13M HFC and aspiring for more. The missing equation....is YOU!

Our Mythic raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST

Currently seeking all exceptional raiders for our Mythic especially the below class/specs:

Feral Druid
Rogue

We are also recruiting for our more casual weekend raid team! Currently looking for all roles.

Our weekend raid times: Saturday/Sunday 8 pm - 11 pm EST

About us:
Consequence is a group of friends who love to have fun in and outside of raiding: Achievements, YAAAAY! NERD POINTS! Quirky yet gets things done in a raiding environment. All around cool, funny, and relaxed like minded individuals seeking to expand its roster. Logs are a must if you are interested in joining the Mythic raid team, so this means no selfies during boss fights!

To get a hold of one of the officers, Battle ID tags are as follows;

Mythic Raid Team:
Luffie#1398 (Luffie/Luffikins, GM & Raid Leader)
Pinky#1654 (Kãrmä, Officer)

Thanks and hope to see you in the roster!
wat ^^
<Forte> on Mal'ganis is rebuilding for Legion and is in need of a Resto shaman

about to be 4/13 M -- skipped Kormork for Council instead, and took December off

Tue/Wed/Fri until content is cleared, 8-11 CST
moving to Tue/Wed/Thu for Legion

sheik#1598 -- I'll be on later today if you'd like to chat
pst
Hey there,

After reading through your post I think we would be a very strong fit. We could use a solid Ele Shaman with a Resto OS (we can get you the trinkets!). If you are interested please reach out to me at Halbrium#1395. I hope to hear from you.

Spam below for informational purposes;

About <Nexus>:
<Nexus> is a mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Toltherdin (Connected Realms/US), one of the most competitive PVE servers per-capita in the US. Since our guild's inception in 2010, we have built a strong and stable team of officers and raiders. We are continuously improving our ranking, surpassing many serious three and four day a week guilds in progression while keeping our raid times at a concise twice a week schedule.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/44974

Raid Times:
We take great pride in maintaining leading progression on an efficient schedule, as we maintain an eight hour raid week.

Our current raid days are:
Monday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time
Wednesday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time

*We may run lower difficulty versions of the current raid tier from time to time as need and demand allow. These runs are optional.

Current Progression:
7/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Loot System:
We use a loot council system based on size of upgrade/performance/attendance/attitude. We do not have a bias for certain players/officers/ranks. The only exception to this is explained below.

Trial Period:
Off-server recruits will be immediately eligible for full loot consideration. Same server recruits will go through a trial period that will range from two to four raids, completely dependent on their performance.

What you can expect from us:
A group of like-minded individuals who raid to have fun, broaden our depth of knowledge, and down bosses. Our mantra is "Never make the same mistake twice". Every pull should lead to improvement. While you should expect criticism, it will always come from a place of respect. We have members still around from when we started and we hope that those we bring in now will be members for years to come.

What we expect from you:
Hunger for self improvement. Eager to see the group succeed. You should be your own harshest critic and the group's fiercest advocate.

Attendance is paramount. We understand that not every single person can make every single raid; Life happens, however in the aggregate we expect 90% attendance from all of our raiders. If you are unable to make the raid or arrive on time/stay the entire duration, simply posting our our forums with as much notice as possible allows us to make any adjustments or preparations needed for success that evening.

Attitude is everything. If you are one who cannot take constructive criticism - stop reading and look elsewhere. No one is perfect; and if you are, you should not be applying here. If you're someone with a level head, a manageable ego and someone who shows up to raid with an attitude of "let's learn", we want you with us.

Recruitment Needs:
We are currently recruiting these specified classes / roles. Even if your class or role is not listed, please feel free to still apply. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, regardless of class!

Any strong ranged DPS
Warlock
Ele/Resto Shaman
Rogue

Interested in Joining?
Message me via Battle.net at Halbrium#1395 or apply at our website, http://www.nexus-guild.com.
Greetings,

Forgotten Aspects is a long standing (been in existence since beta), stable, mature horde guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 11/13 M HFC. We are looking to add a core Resto Shaman.

Like the basic information below states we raid 3 days a week. Tue - Thurs 6:30 - 10:30PM PST (9:30PM - 1:30AM EST)

I would like to chat with you about our guild. Battle tags used to reach Forgotten Aspects is Naeblis#1734 and we can fill you in more on us. You can also check our website at www.forgottenaspects.com

----
Basic Information:Our raid schedule is Tue - Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm Pacific Standard Time.10-12 Hours per week.
How to ApplyGo to www.forgottenaspects.com and register on our forums at www.forgottenaspects.com/forums , PM an application to Naeblis or feel free to login to our server and talk to one of our officers
Tanks: Naéblis (alt 130)
Melee: Damnater
Healers: Ixila
Range DPS: Gor
or pm me on Your toons you are playing in game

If your class/spec is not needed at this time, and you believe you have what it takes, feel free to apply anyway. We are always looking to add exceptional players to the guild. We are looking for Solid dependable raiders who can deal with the pressure of progression raids on a shortened timeline. We stress performance output religiously and expect continuous improvement from our raiders. A solid applicant must believe that he or she will always strive to improve from raid to raid, solid play and dedication to advancing is what we’re looking for.

What we expect from applicants
1. Solid Performance - Every encounter is different, and how you mold your DPS (or HPS) strategy around the niches of an encounter determines how much you can maximize your output. People who can adapt to every encounter, new or old, are the people we want.
2. Awareness - Maximum performance is definitely necessary, but we aren't interested in people who tunnel vision their Recount or raid frames. We want players who can adapt quickly and effectively during raid encounters while maximizing their output. IE: don't die standing in fire.
3. Attitude - It's very rare to find someone who is perfect at everything they do. We're not saying we do not condone a small level arrogance; but in a raid environment, especially during progression, people must be open to criticism and correction of their personal strategy against an encounter. We are looking for people who do not have crutches (like the need to be reminded of abilities on Ventrilo) or even a bar timer, we want people who can hold themselves up while doing #1 and #2 well
alliance only boys xD
xD
Hey there! I've sent you a battletag friend request!
Greetings
Wiping with Style is a guild composed of mature working adults. We raid a 3 day 6 hour raid week i.e. 2 hours a night Mon/Tues/Thursday. 9pm EST to 11pm EST. The people we have are dedicated raiders that put the time and effort into raiding. We have only a few hours a week and we try very hard to not mess around and use every minute wisely. We have players with 13/13h and the guild is 12/13H. Either way we want to kill bosses. We use to be hardcore raiders and took a break, that lasted a few months.....
But we are back and we are trying to get a full 20 man roster in place for Legion and beyond. Also we want to clear heroics as fast as possible and make the smooth transition into Mythic raiding.

What I am looking for:

Item Level
700 plus
Range DPS,
ill take anything

Melee DPS,
Ill take whatever dont really matter to me.

Heals:
Shamans get dibs and then Holy pally/Resto Druid

Tanks:
We good, unless your godly and you think you can show me how godly you are then sign up and impress me.

Loot:
Lootmaster MS then OS and its /roll. Simple.

Raid times
again are Mon/Tues/Thurs 9 pm till 11 pm EST (you do the conversions)

Voice Chat
we use Mumble

Stuff:
If you are a sensitive person, whose feelings get hurt easily and then goes crying to the guild master to complain about being butt hurt....THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! And PS he doesn't care if your butt hurt......
We joke around alot and insult each other quite a bit, if that makes you butt hurt THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU!!!!!!
Flask/feasts/gems/chants we got all that, and it will be provided for free for those that decide to join.
I will cross realm for the time being until i can get a full team
18 years old and up, no kids!!!!!!!!!!
Trails will be cross realm for a 1 week period depending on how it goes. IMPRESS ME!
The first interview will be in mumble with myself.

Server
Uldum Horde side

If you are interested in this style of raiding hit me up here with your name class/spec and battle tag. Then send me a friend request. I need to see who actually read this and it helps me to keep track of everyone.

My character is Influenzae and my battletag Bonerot#1371
Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic raiding. We recently celebrated our 5th year guild anniversary. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, where members sign up in advance for raids and prepare ahead of time to reduce the amount of time needed to learn an encounter. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid, but we also expect our members to communicate with us about those potential absences. We ran a 25-man raiding guild thru all of MOP and still normally field more than 20 people in our raid team. We work to progressively raid and clear PvE content, striving to clear content while content is still current.

Current Progress: 4/13 Mythic HFC

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with flasks, food, glyphs etc (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and do not depend on the raid leader to teach you. You are able to take constructive criticism and learn by it. You are one that exhibits patience for progression as progression is not all about one shots. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8pm to 11:00pm EST (required for all members)
Occasional Sunday night availability preferred but not required

Needs:
1 ranged DPS
1 melee DPS
1 healer

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact in game our GMs, Ranico and Mindalen or one of our officers: Zweibella or Lissanda (Lissanna#1777).
bumpppp
ya know what, after talking to you for a few minutes, nevermind. Good luck in your search.