Haha Well Played Blizz.. (Rogue Hall)

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Oh ,My Rogue loves Cheese and whine..Hope they have crackers there too.. =P
01/29/2016 09:58 AMPosted by Bugdafug
01/29/2016 09:53 AMPosted by Gobsmack

They've been making fun little jabs like this forever.. pull up your big boy pants and get over it

No. That middle finger just sealed the fate of my Rogue. I'll be deleting him tonight.

I can see your blood vessels through that paper thin skin of yours. You should call your doctor about that clot.
I actually love the class hall for rogues. After playing on Alpha for a while, I decided to look at all of the halls, DH, Rogue and Paladin so far are my favorites.
01/29/2016 08:36 AMPosted by Gobsmack
Playerbase complains about the Rogue Class Hall... Blizzard changes the entrance to a Wine & Cheese Shop.

This is why I love blizzard

I'd heard the entrance had been changed. Making it a wine & cheese shop is beautiful. Whoever implemented that deserves a raise.
devs get called out on being lazy as all hell with the rogue class hall, and respond with petty underhanded insults.

keep it classy.
01/29/2016 09:51 AMPosted by Malthorne
01/29/2016 09:34 AMPosted by Joton
seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE WHINED BECAUSE OF THE LOCATION BEING SEWERS!!!!!!!

Apparently they never played Skyrim and joined the thieves guild.
Their place was in the sewers and it was sweet.

Thanks a lot for ruining Legion for me before it began.

Dear Blizzard, please forgive these unworthy souls and if you cant screw them and make the sewers for the outlaw spec. im combat so ill be outlaw soon and you always said that you wanted to separate combat rogue from the rest so heres your chance.

Well its worth a shot lol

Dude it's okay, the ENTRANCE is a wine and cheese shop, it leads to the sewers!

Oh okay then XD
thankyou for clearing that up now I just need a gasmask.
Cheese gives people gas so a lot of old farts will be in an enclosed space lol.

Ps. again I don't keep up with legion much, I want to be surprised and not ask blizzard for a refund due to player reviews turning me away.
That is another classic Rogue location in the lore.

Kind of like the slaughtered lamb and warlocks.
Yeah players whined and blizzard cheesed it
01/29/2016 09:58 AMPosted by Bugdafug
01/29/2016 09:53 AMPosted by Gobsmack

They've been making fun little jabs like this forever.. pull up your big boy pants and get over it

No. That middle finger just sealed the fate of my Rogue. I'll be deleting him tonight.
lolokay
Side note; The vendor for the shop has always hinted about it being part of a spy network... It does kinda fit
Can't believe I missed a perfectly righteous joke like that. LOL!
It's so fancy that I want to make a rogue just so that I can go eat the secretive cheese and wine from the secret place of secrets.

Get over it.

Seriously.

It's a joke. It's a bloody joke.

Get. Over. It.

It's an INSULT. You get over it if you want but my Rogue is being deleted also.

No, it's a joke; and it even has roots in WoW's lore (the Cheese shop in Stormwind).

Get. Over. It.
01/29/2016 10:15 AMPosted by Zgnomebie
It's an INSULT. You get over it if you want but my Rogue is being deleted also.

That'll show 'em for sure!
Be sure to not buy gas on Tuesday too.

Elling Trias' cheese shop in Stormwind has been a front for rogue activities since literally the original WoW beta. It's a reference to that. You're just rubbing salt in your own wound.

l2roguelore