Haha Well Played Blizz.. (Rogue Hall)

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
So much win. I hope acherus has a 2h frost dk using a replica frostmourne that says "REPLICA" on it. I would cry from laughing.
...clever.
Also wait a minute..The rogue entry is in a shop in Dalaran called Glorious Goods. Nowhere do I see cheese in said shop 0_0, seems more like a shop for selling stolen items and general goods to me.. (At least this is the entrance I was guided to)

Also as someone pointed out..the cheese shop thing goes back far before this..it's a running joke..
01/29/2016 09:34 AMPosted by Joton
Apparently they never played Skyrim and joined the thieves guild.

I am not playing Skyrim, I am playing World of Warcraft.

And in World of Warcraft, rogue PCs being petty thieves that hide in the sewers hasn't been a major theme for anyone but the Forsaken.
01/29/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Banshey
Also wait a minute..The rogue entry is in a shop in Dalaran called Glorious Goods. Nowhere do I see cheese in said shop 0_0, seems more like a shop for selling stolen items and general goods to me.. (At least this is the entrance I was guided to)

Also as someone pointed out..the cheese shop thing goes back far before this..it's a running joke..

there are two stores in Dal that offer an entrance the Class Hall.. Glorisou Goods is one and the Wine and Cheese shop is the other
01/29/2016 10:29 AMPosted by Gobsmack
01/29/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Banshey

there are two stores in Dal that offer an entrance the Class Hall.. Glorisou Goods is one and the Wine and Cheese shop is the other

I actually logged into my Rogue to find that one, was curious on it. Though I find it quite clever, given the Rogues past history with cheese shops.
You all can hang out down there if you like..
I'm gonna grab me some wine and cheese and crackers and head up to the purple room and hang out until it's time to hit the beach..
Nobody said we have to hang out there the whole time.. I'm gonna live it up before Sheet'eth Heet'eth the Fan'eth. =D
that's funny, I never took too much stock in it, I just though it would've been pretty epic to have ravenholdt >.< but yeah, epic move blizz lol
My rogue approves of this no so subtle dig.
01/29/2016 10:38 AMPosted by Vintovkana
My rogue approves of this no so subtle dig.

Glad to see that some people still have a sense of humor.
"A Wine and Cheese shop fronting the Rogues nefarious deeds, you say? Well, you're certainly the bearer of wonderful news, aren't you? Next you're going to tell me that this was already done in Stormwind's Trade District!" -Elling Trias
I think it's a connection with the, "Trias" (Triads) family and their affiliation with the underground.

They're cheesemakers, but they have an extensive network of spies and rogues. It's called a cover.
Yeah piss off the rogues. Good thinking.
I'm probably gonna be porting there from my garrison which i'm gonna keep as my home..Since it's about the only place we'll be able to really not be disturbed during Tea and scrumpets time in the morning..

The halls, I plan on spending the least amount of time in them as I can. So they could have all mine in booths outside the old Stormwind park for all i care really.. Zip in,Grab my stuff i need to grab,give a wave and i'm outta there..
Soooo are we deleting our rogues now? I'm so confused. What am I supposed to do?!?

Get over it.

Seriously.

It's a joke. It's a bloody joke.

Get. Over. It.

It's an INSULT. You get over it if you want but my Rogue is being deleted also.

It's not a joke if you know anything about rogue lore and who owns the shop.
01/29/2016 10:50 AMPosted by Krank
It's an INSULT. You get over it if you want but my Rogue is being deleted also.

It's not a joke if you know anything about rogue lore and who owns the shop.

IS IT THE TRIAS?! <3
01/29/2016 10:49 AMPosted by Graphite
Soooo are we deleting our rogues now? I'm so confused. What am I supposed to do?!?

Just go underground for now,We'll be in touch.. *Winks and gives the high sign*