Haha Well Played Blizz.. (Rogue Hall)

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
This thread is even more hilarious than Blizzard's decision.

I'll level my forsaken rogue to chill over some wine while chatting with all the classy rogues. I'll also need someone to feed me grapes.
01/29/2016 10:52 AMPosted by Viera
This thread is even more hilarious than Blizzard's decision.

I'll level my forsaken rogue to chill over some wine while chatting with all the classy rogues. I'll also need someone to feed me grapes.

Make sure to keep your pinky up!
Hah! The sewer was always a great location and this is even better. Highly amusing, I approve.
If Blizzard wanted to be funny, they'd just make the rogue class hall a makeup shop.

"Rouge class hall."

Reagents are making a comeback!

"Dust of disappearance renamed, 'Vanishing Cream.' Now when vanish fails at least you'll look your best."
01/29/2016 10:29 AMPosted by Gobsmack
01/29/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Banshey
Also wait a minute..The rogue entry is in a shop in Dalaran called Glorious Goods. Nowhere do I see cheese in said shop 0_0, seems more like a shop for selling stolen items and general goods to me.. (At least this is the entrance I was guided to)

Also as someone pointed out..the cheese shop thing goes back far before this..it's a running joke..

there are two stores in Dal that offer an entrance the Class Hall.. Glorisou Goods is one and the Wine and Cheese shop is the other

There's a third entrance as well - a plank hanging out of Sewer Pipe draining into the Broken Isles. Considering there won't be flying for quite a while, I can see some roof and wall jumping expeditions going on finding out how to get on it just as Horde used to do the wall jumping and running to get into the Alliance Beer Garden.

That makes me kind of sad, actually. That sewer pipe is my preferred way to get into Dalaran if I've been flying around Northrend. I'm going to miss not being able to use it.
01/29/2016 09:51 AMPosted by Bajamutt
As always, insulting their player base. And yet, some of that very playerbase thinks it's ok.

It's people like you that make it worth it.
Hmm... That rogue is taking a long time to bring me my imported cheese...
Sounds like something Ion would think up.
01/29/2016 09:58 AMPosted by Bugdafug
01/29/2016 09:53 AMPosted by Gobsmack

They've been making fun little jabs like this forever.. pull up your big boy pants and get over it

No. That middle finger just sealed the fate of my Rogue. I'll be deleting him tonight.

That's a waste. Who's gonna open your lock boxes now?

I made my rogue to pickpocket junk boxes long ago for rep but once I start playing her, I can't stop. Too fun.
Wow.. some people can't find the humor in anything

they changed the Class Hall to have better entrances, look better and make more sense on the inside and Blizzard makes a fun little joke that also makes sense lorewise due to the Stormwind Rogue guild under the cheese store and they still throw a fit..
01/29/2016 12:05 PMPosted by Gobsmack
Wow.. some people can't find the humor in anything

they changed the Class Hall to have better entrances, look better and make more sense on the inside and Blizzard makes a fun little joke that also makes sense lorewise due to the Stormwind Rogue guild under the cheese store and they still throw a fit..

Are you really that surprised that some people have no sense of humor?
01/29/2016 09:34 AMPosted by Joton
seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE WHINED BECAUSE OF THE LOCATION BEING SEWERS!!!!!!!

Apparently they never played Skyrim and joined the thieves guild.
Their place was in the sewers and it was sweet.

Thanks a lot for ruining Legion for me before it began.

Dear Blizzard, please forgive these unworthy souls and if you cant screw them and make the sewers for the outlaw spec. im combat so ill be outlaw soon and you always said that you wanted to separate combat rogue from the rest so heres your chance.

Well its worth a shot lol

I'm not a filthy human pickpocket.

We Kaldorei don't have disgusting sewers. We Kaldorei Rogues aren't thieves and brigands. We're scouts, assassins and skirmishers.

So shove off with the obsessive human crap.

Pro tip: We're not playing Skyrim.
Similar insult to the Ray D. Tear gravestone in the garrison cemetery. Raid tier.

What some people find funny, others find heartless. Not everyone has the same sense of humor. I certainly don't take kindly to being made fun of. Ever since I was a kid, I've been the one people would insult or laugh at for one reason or another if I wasn't just outright excluded and ignored. I wasn't the kid with a lot of friends. I was the kid who sat in the corner and was often forgotten about. So forgive me if I don't take a joke well. I find them in poor taste. Moving the entrance to the wine and cheese shop doesn't make me look at Blizzard favorably. To me, that's them just giving those with complaints a middle finger.

Blizzard is constantly brushing people off and then jokes about it afterward. It's rather insulting. Unless both parties are in on the joke, no one should be made fun of. If more people connected the dots, Blizzard's likely to piss off that many more people. But this is the game environment today. People are enjoying insulting others because they never see the person behind the monitor. They don't see their "joke" causing that person mental anguish. They don't know the life of the person they just insulted. And then we have cases of children and teenagers committing suicide over things like this. Jokes like what Blizzard's doing can be taken as bullying. Blizzard's effectively telling "whiners" to shut up. That's not nice and only promotes more hostility!

As I've stated before, Blizzard's full of trolls but now it seems they're full of bullies, too. They're also discriminators. It's no wonder they keep promoting hostility between players.
Typical from them... but perhaps it´s a way to distract the rogue players over the terrible gameplay they´re putting on the specs right now (diversionary tactics).
I see the mods have been here.

01/29/2016 12:26 PMPosted by Amaer

We Kaldorei don't have disgusting sewers. We Kaldorei Rogues aren't thieves and brigands. We're scouts, assassins and skirmishers.

So shove off with the obsessive human crap.

Pro tip: We're not playing Skyrim.

I agree with you, but I'm sorry, Blizzard doesn't care. It's faster and easier to just homogenize you all into the same thing and dump you in the same room.

Several sects of priests had their own lore, and now we're all either insane tentacle monsters or windchime worshipers in Legion.

There's probably other races or classes facing the same thing as ours that I just haven't bothered to look at yet.

At least you're not alone!
hehehe!!
Ah man... Now I can never eat at the Cheese Shoppe again.

Everything is going to taste like poo from the rogues stomping back and forth.

What's Blizzard got against fine dining?
01/29/2016 12:48 PMPosted by Dyra
Similar insult to the Ray D. Tear gravestone in the garrison cemetery. Raid tier.

What some people find funny, others find heartless. Not everyone has the same sense of humor. I certainly don't take kindly to being made fun of. Ever since I was a kid, I've been the one people would insult or laugh at for one reason or another if I wasn't just outright excluded and ignored. I wasn't the kid with a lot of friends. I was the kid who sat in the corner and was often forgotten about. So forgive me if I don't take a joke well. I find them in poor taste. Moving the entrance to the wine and cheese shop doesn't make me look at Blizzard favorably. To me, that's them just giving those with complaints a middle finger.

Blizzard is constantly brushing people off and then jokes about it afterward. It's rather insulting. Unless both parties are in on the joke, no one should be made fun of. If more people connected the dots, Blizzard's likely to piss off that many more people. But this is the game environment today. People are enjoying insulting others because they never see the person behind the monitor. They don't see their "joke" causing that person mental anguish. They don't know the life of the person they just insulted. And then we have cases of children and teenagers committing suicide over things like this. Jokes like what Blizzard's doing can be taken as bullying. Blizzard's effectively telling "whiners" to shut up. That's not nice and only promotes more hostility!

As I've stated before, Blizzard's full of trolls but now it seems they're full of bullies, too. They're also discriminators. It's no wonder they keep promoting hostility between players.

So it's Blizzard's fault you take yourself too seriously? You don't really think you were the only one that was picked on and made fun of as a kid do you? That's what kids do. I was an over weight nerd in high school who liked video games and D&D. It's not about you being made fun of when you're younger it's how it shapes you as you grow up.

Some people grow to realize that other people's opinions only have value when we give them value. It isn't Blizzard's fault that you and others can't take a joke. I pity you all. You should learn to relax a little and not be so quick to take things personally. Your life would likely be a lot happier.
01/29/2016 12:26 PMPosted by Amaer

No, apparently you're a filthy elven pickpocket. Who craps in the woods. Like a barbarian.

Gross.

Now at least I know why Darnassus stinks. And what it is that stinks.
-thinks about the whine with cheese-
-thinks about this update-
Daaaam blizz didn't think you any of thrallsballs left in you, but ok.
Still wish you would've left Vanessa alone tho.