723 Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, got back about 4 weeks ago from a break due to my work schedule, anyhow im now looking for a guild that raids anywhere between 6-11PM CST. Prefer a guild doing mythic and also a guild that will be around and continue to build for legion. Im 13/13H with multiple heroic clears, but now ready to get back into mythic raiding. I was 9/10M last tier when content was relevant.

Leave any info here and i will get in touch with you. I have logs as well. Thanks
Hey man, we could use a good rdruid for our core group. Drop us a line if interested.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19890938926?page=1

Cyristos#1194
Hey there,

We could use a Druid DPS (either spec) with a resto OS as our 5th healer. If you are interested please reach out to me at Halbrium#1395. I hope to hear from you.

Spam below for informational purposes;

About <Nexus>:
<Nexus> is a mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Toltherdin (Connected Realms/US), one of the most competitive PVE servers per-capita in the US. Since our guild's inception in 2010, we have built a strong and stable team of officers and raiders. We are continuously improving our ranking, surpassing many serious three and four day a week guilds in progression while keeping our raid times at a concise twice a week schedule.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/44974

Raid Times:
We take great pride in maintaining leading progression on an efficient schedule, as we maintain an eight hour raid week.

Our current raid days are:
Monday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time
Wednesday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time

*We may run lower difficulty versions of the current raid tier from time to time as need and demand allow. These runs are optional.

Current Progression:
7/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Loot System:
We use a loot council system based on size of upgrade/performance/attendance/attitude. We do not have a bias for certain players/officers/ranks. The only exception to this is explained below.

Trial Period:
Off-server recruits will be immediately eligible for full loot consideration. Same server recruits will go through a trial period that will range from two to four raids, completely dependent on their performance.

What you can expect from us:
A group of like-minded individuals who raid to have fun, broaden our depth of knowledge, and down bosses. Our mantra is "Never make the same mistake twice". Every pull should lead to improvement. While you should expect criticism, it will always come from a place of respect. We have members still around from when we started and we hope that those we bring in now will be members for years to come.

What we expect from you:
Hunger for self improvement. Eager to see the group succeed. You should be your own harshest critic and the group's fiercest advocate.

Attendance is paramount. We understand that not every single person can make every single raid; Life happens, however in the aggregate we expect 90% attendance from all of our raiders. If you are unable to make the raid or arrive on time/stay the entire duration, simply posting our our forums with as much notice as possible allows us to make any adjustments or preparations needed for success that evening.

Attitude is everything. If you are one who cannot take constructive criticism - stop reading and look elsewhere. No one is perfect; and if you are, you should not be applying here. If you're someone with a level head, a manageable ego and someone who shows up to raid with an attitude of "let's learn", we want you with us.

Recruitment Needs:
We are currently recruiting these specified classes / roles. Even if your class or role is not listed, please feel free to still apply. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, regardless of class!

Any strong ranged DPS
Warlock
Ele/Resto Shaman
Rogue

Interested in Joining?
Message me via Battle.net at Halbrium#1395 or apply at our website, http://www.nexus-guild.com.
Hiya Justfear,

We'd love to add a resto druid to our core mythic healing group.

Please add me at Litura#1505 if you'd like to chat more to see if BCF would be the right fit for you. If not, best of luck in your search!

Black Cell Faction is a horde guild on Crushridge -- established in February of 2005, under the same leadership.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:30pm to 11 CST

Progress:
7/7M Highmaul, 7/10M Blackrock Foundry
13/13H Hellfire Citadel, 10/13M Hellfire Citadel
Hey, I'd like to talk to you about a core raiding spot with Socially Awkward. We are Alliance on Elune, we raid Tues/Wed/Sun 8-1130 EST

We are 3/13M and looking to reload our roster with a few players. A Resto Druid is HIGH on my list of needs/wants.

Socially Awkward has been raiding since BC and continues to push end game content each expansion. So come raid with us and see what it feels like to be a socially awkward group of people!

sa-guild.net to fill out the app, get in touch with me at Emmit#1342
Greetings
Wiping with Style is a guild composed of mature working adults. We raid a 3 day 6 hour raid week i.e. 2 hours a night Mon/Tues/Thursday. 9pm EST to 11pm EST. The people we have are dedicated raiders that put the time and effort into raiding. We have only a few hours a week and we try very hard to not mess around and use every minute wisely.
We are 13/13H Now we want to start MYTHIC CONTENT....WILL YOU JOIN US
What I am looking for:

714 plus Ilevel
13/13 Heroic clear
4 piece Tier Heroic prefered
Legendary Ring
50K plus dps
Transfer is required if you pass

Range DPS,
ill take anything

Melee DPS,
Ill take whatever dont really matter to me.

Heals:
Shamans get dibs and then Holy pally/Resto Druid/Priest heals

Tanks:
We good, unless your godly and you think you can show me how godly you are then sign up and impress me.

Loot:
Lootmaster MS then OS and its /roll. Simple.

Raid times
again are Mon/Tues/Thurs 9 pm till 11 pm EST (you do the conversions)

Voice Chat
we use Mumble

Stuff:
Flask/feasts/gems/chants we got all that, and it will be provided for free for those that decide to join.
I will cross realm for the time being until i can get a full team
18 years old and up, no kids!!!!!!!!!!
Trails will be cross realm for a 1 week period depending on how it goes. IMPRESS ME!
The first interview will be in mumble with myself.

Server
Uldum Horde side

If you are interested in this style of raiding hit me up here with your name class/spec and battle tag. Then send me a friend request. I need to see who actually read this and it helps me to keep track of everyone.

My character is Influenzae and my battletag Bonerot#1371

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day.
<Impermeable> Is a newly formed guild made up of veteran players on US Zangarmarsh (PVE). We are looking for dedicated players to fill our roster so we can start pushing mythics.
Progression:

13/13 N HFC
13/13 H HFC

Our current needs:

Ranged DPS:
Mage
Shaman
Druid (Tank offspec a plus)
Priest
Warlock

Healer:
Shaman
Monk
Paladin
Druid

Raid times:
Sunday and Monday - 7:30 - 10:30 Central time (Possibility of adding a third day, Tuesday or wensday for mythic push)

What we expect from you:
Know how to play your class
Research progression fights to get an understanding before pull.
Have respect
Ability to take and receive constructive criticism

Above all else, we like to have fun. But we are a hardcore progression based guild. We strive to be the best that we can. And we excpect the same from you. We hope to hear from you soon!

Contact info:
GM- Dwilly151#1664
<Fracture> is 13/13H after 1 month active progression this tier.

We're filling out our last positions for Mythic (1).

Mon/Tue/Wed 9p-12am EST

Rakashon#1976
Heya justfear (: I'm the GM/RL of Noxium-Zul'jin(Horde) We're a group of tight knit members who are looking for reliable raiders to progress further in mythic. We're currently 13/13h 1/13m, Reaver to 6%. We raid t/w/th 8:30-11:30pm est. 7:30-10:30 cst. My btag is Shocklynn#1905 and our guild website is http://noxium.enjin.com if you're interested I would love to chat with you :) We would love a resto druid!!!
<Forte> is rebuilding for Legion and is actively recruiting a resto druid for the core team

to clean up this tier, we are raiding tue/wed/fri 8-11 CST

once content is down, and for Legion, we are shifting to a more traditional tue/wed/thu schedule with alt runs or sales on sundays

sheik#1598 - let's chat. Could get you in as early as this evening if everything checks out
Hey Justfear!

Tired of sorting through guild spams? Still looking for that perfect home? The Crimson Warriors may be it! We're currently 13/13H and have a long history of achieving heroic/mythic bosses before the release of new content.

It really sounds like you'd be a great fit with our community. We're mostly working adults who have a great time and enjoy each other's company in and out of raid! We're looking to push back into mythics asap and have a strong start in Legion! We currently raid Weds/Sun/Mon from 9pm-12am EST. We're adding 1-2 more to our ~17 man roster each week so it shouldn't be long!

We'd absolutely LOVE to add a resto druid to our core roster.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to add me on bnet Elanya#1993 or visit our website TCWguild.enjin.com to learn more about our guild/raids!

Thanks so much for reading. I really hope to hear from you soon.
-Elayna
<Centered> is an Alliance guild that has been around since the early MC days. We are a friendly group of mature gamers who seek to maintain competitive progression in top-tier raiding while preserving our atmosphere of good-natured banter and camaraderie. We are currently recruiting to fill in a few spots on our roster. We're looking for people who can handle complex mechanics while maintaining solid throughput, know their class and each of its specs well, and enjoy playing with a group of like-minded friends.

Raid Times:

Saturday 1:00pm - 5:00pm server (Pacific Standard Time)
Sunday 1:00pm - 5:00pm server (Pacific Standard Time)

Current Recruitment Needs:

Healers:

Holy Paladin (low)
Resto Druid (medium)
Mistweaver (medium

Melee DPS:

Rogue (high)
Death Knight (medium)

Ranged DPS:

Ele Shaman (medium)
Shadow Priest (medium)
Balance Druid (high)
Warlock (high)
Mage (low)

**We will review all exceptional applicants, so if your class is not listed above, please do not hesitate to apply!**

Contact Information:

Kirielle - GM - Capstone#1874
Dartwo - Officer - Dartagnia#1403
Tearix - Officer - Tearix86#1834

Holy - Guild Mascout - Monkeys1500#1853
Hey if you're still looking for a guild then hit me up btag is Kenneth#1101
5/13 MYTHIC - WED & FRI - 9pm-12am EST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We provide good guild culture, consistent loot rules, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.

Our team has been playing together for over seven years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Times

Wednesday & Friday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Hellfire Citadel

5/13 - Mythic

[Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate]
[Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible]
[Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall]

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
- A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, and over 400+ active accounts.
- Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
- A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
- Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
- We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...

- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
- You must be able to verbally communicate in raid.
- Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
- High to perfect raid attendance is required.
- Perseverance required. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated is a must.
- You must know your class and all of its aspects.
- Be active on our forums.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Ranged DPS: Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter or Mage
1 Melee DPS: Warrior or Death Knight
1 Healer: Holy Paladin

Exceptional players are always considered.

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or contact Vee#1811 or Karnos#1453 for inquiries.
Hey bud, lots of guild spam on here so I will keep it short.

I raid lead for a Horde guild on Zuluhed. We are 2/13 M after our first week of progression and looking to progress quickly (4/13M this week is our goal). We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00-8:00pm PST. I see that you are wanting to heal, but would you be willing to play DPS with an OS of resto? We want you to play what you enjoy, so if that will not work we may be able to work something out where you heal full time.

Good luck finding a raid team, and if you are interested please add my btag Dragonskin#1226.
Hey there!

I'm Twerksy, the Recruiting Officer of Noxium@Zul'jin(Horde). We're currently 13/13H 2/13M.

We are currently seeking players to round out our core. We currently have a 20 man core but are looking to expand to a 25 player raid team. We have a good core of members but are looking to round out our team with a few solid CORE raiders.

Our current needs are: WW/Warlock/DK DPS/Warrior/Resto Druid/Disc Priest. Offspecs are HIGHLY prefered

If you would like to browse over our logs you can find them here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/46135

We raid t/w/th 8:30pm - 11:30pm est.

Feel free to check us out @ noxium.enjin.com :) Good luck in your guild search and feel free to contact me at anytime via Battle Tag Twerk#1779. Look forward to talking to you soon!
Hello, hello! Fracture is actually fairly recent, build from a handful of returning long-time raiders. Raiding only a few weeks so far to gear and recruit, we're 13/13h and stepping into Mythics this upcoming week and we are in need of a solid Resto Druid. If you'd like to chat, add me: comp#1844 or you can visit our website @ fracturemag.enjin.com

Thanks and best of luck on your search!
not gonna spam with BS add ShinyPants#16348 to btag former US58/US30th Mythic Guild
Hey there,

I'm Zoleira from Group Therapy US-Thrall.
We are 10/13Mythic and about to kill Xhul.
Our raid times are 10:00pm to 1:00am est.
We raid three days, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

We are always recruiting exceptional players
if you are interested for an interview please
add me, Zoleira#1273
Greetings Justfear! Excellent lock name.

Have you considered the Alliance?! We have lock cookies... of justice! ;)

Anyways, here is our guild information:

<Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

We welcome all players who want to join a mature, active, adult guild! We believe in developing players. We will help gear members for raids and train players to raid. No elitism, no favorites. We can make excellent players with good people. Accordingly, we do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-)

We are also actively looking for raid-ready people who want to progress. Our guild is progressing through H HFC and looking to start Mythic soon. However, we need to fill a few core spots.

Current progression:
13/13 N HFC
13/13 H HFC

Raid schedule (CST): 8-11p, 3 nights per week (Thursday through Saturday). These raids are made available so that everyone can have the opportunity to raid, but players are not required to attend all the raids. Currently, we are running H HFC Thurs/Fri and N HFC Sat.

We are planning to add Mythic HFC to our schedule as soon as we finish building the mythic team! Recruiting AOE healers and DPS for mythic. Must be 715+ ilvl for Mythic HFC. Mythic will be Wednesdays, 8-11pm CST.

Guild repairs provided!

Our guild provides a stress-free, mature, highly active, social, and fun environment!.

We do NOT use loot council. You raid, you roll. We do not ninja in Warcraft. We gear you. We worked hard to create a teamwork environment, which means supporting each other and encouraging participation. We expect players to handle themselves with maturity: <Warcraft> does not provide binkies, pacifiers, or diapers.

We do not provide "safe spaces" and do not abide by political correctness. If you are offended by non-pc jokes or are a hippie with a Bernie Sanders bumper sticker, this is probably not the guild for you.
Mumble server available for your voice chatting needs.

Reply to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636 or send a message in game to:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)