Favorite city

General Discussion
I have been thinking about some things i really like in World of Warcraft and thought about some of the towns and was wondering what is everyones favorite city in WoW.my favorite horde city is Silvermoon City and my favorite alliance city is Darnassus what about you guys?
For Alliance the Exodar is awesome.

For Horde it's Thunder bluff.

And Gilneas makes them both look like Razor hill.
Gilneas is pretty great, although it's a bit stinky with all the plague crap around it.
I still like Ironforge though, that'd have to be my favourite Alliance city.

I quite like Thunder Bluff too, but I always felt that there should be occasional ambient sounds of cows bellowing in the background. Or ACᛋDC playing Thunderstruck, but that's the Aussie in me :)
Ironforge!
01/09/2016 06:10 PMPosted by Narzak
I have been thinking about some things i really like in World of Warcraft and thought about some of the towns and was wondering what is everyones favorite city in WoW.my favorite horde city is Silvermoon City and my favorite alliance city is Darnassus what about you guys?

Me too, but Dalaran is my favorite city of all
Gilneas for looks, but Silvermoon/Exodar by virute of it being easier to solo city leaders there since no one goes there.
Undercity!

I'm still waiting for The Dark Lady to accept my guild app.
Stormwind. Because I love castles and when my cousin who introduced me to the game first showed me the game, he was in stormwind and I was awe-struck by it's vast size.
Ny'alotha due to it being were darkness and depravity are :) and old gods
It used to be Feathermoon. It was like a little Island paradise all to myself most of the time. First time I quested there I didn't want to leave.

Thanks for destroying it Cata!

Second place would be Org and Ironforge.
01/09/2016 06:33 PMPosted by Keslanna
Ironforge!
I never liked Ironforge mainly because i don't like dwarf i'm more into night elf because they seem nice and calm so Darnassus is one of my favorite and that water under the bridge in Darnassus is so awesome :)
Orgrimmar before Cata revamped it.
01/09/2016 08:19 PMPosted by Felgrekk
Orgrimmar before Cata revamped it.
Yeah that was pretty cool but blood elf are my favorite race on horde side and Silvermoon City is so pretty so glad they have not changed that yet
Alliance: Ironforge.

Horde: Thunderbluff and Undercity
Silvermoon!

Exodar!
Stormwind

that and Ironforge clearly had the most thought put in to it.
Shattrath is my fav. Big elevators, flying accessible, Harris Pilton, and gang violence all in one place!

Nothing says home like having a bad part of town.
Dalaran
Dalaran. Only downside to it is CITIZENS OF DALARAN!!
Thunderbluff.

I can't stand Ironforge.

And, I constantly get lost in Exodar and Undercity.