I feel something is missing in my garrison

General Discussion
The most important part of the garrison is lacking a statue of myself. :/ cmon blizzard is that way too much to ask. At least has a statue of myself in my future class order hall or something. A commander is nothing without its statue.
I kind of support this actually.

Mostly because, obviously, a statue of myself would be intensely beautiful.
"Commander, do you wish us to build a massive statue of you, or do you wish us to finally put out the fires in Stormwind Pa-"

"Statue."
I would put a statue of myself on each statue platform. giant me's overlooking everything.
I feel like my Garrison already has a statue of my character in it given how much time my character sits AFK in my Garrison as is.
I'm 100% behind statues of me everywhere.
Surely Varian could spare us a few of the workers that built his?
I'd like a statue of me in my Garrison as well.
01/02/2016 01:48 PMPosted by Reì
The most important part of the garrison is lacking a statue of myself.

So, would the statue's outfit magically change when yours did, or would it be stuck looking the way you were dressed when you first had it built?
01/02/2016 02:21 PMPosted by Maldonix
01/02/2016 01:48 PMPosted by Reì
The most important part of the garrison is lacking a statue of myself.

So, would the statue's outfit magically change when yours did, or would it be stuck looking the way you were dressed when you first had it built?

To avoid this dilemma, it would be full on Michaelangelo's David if you know what I'm sayin'.
01/02/2016 02:25 PMPosted by Starshards
01/02/2016 02:21 PMPosted by Maldonix

To avoid this dilemma, it would be full on Michaelangelo's David if you know what I'm sayin'.

Love it.

/signed
Knowing our luck, us Gnomes would get stuck with that horrible casting armory pose and forever be immortalized squeezing one out.
01/02/2016 02:25 PMPosted by Starshards

Perfect!