A tragic loss

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 18 Next
My sincere condolences to all of Marilly's family & friends, I'm so sorry for your loss :(
01/03/2016 09:11 AMPosted by Hippeaux
Perhaps we could do an Undercity raid (or Marilly's least favorite non-Orgrimmar capital) if we have a large group.

I have a story about Marilly and me invading Forsaken lands, but I will save it for the funeral.
My heart goes out to your family & friends. I cannot put into words the joy & fun you brought to the forum, & in game. Even this little post is difficult between tears & memories. I'm even going to miss you making fun of KC's lack of pigtails.

Rest well dear, rest well.
...Wow. Marilly was just one of us, posting on the forums and having a good time. I can't believe it.
*Cyndilou now knows why it's suddenly Snowing on her house.*

"Thank you, Marilly. I will miss you."

*Cyndilou just sits in her corner crying.*
RIP Marilly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
01/02/2016 07:25 PMPosted by Biggerjosh
Thank u for say because i will alot in the game now

Not to be offensive but if that is your grasp of English you really should work on that and stay away from Wow.

That said sorry for your loss!
He should of ice blocked.

RIP in peace
Man, now I'm sad. Sad day for the forums.

I may not be there in person, but I will be there in spirit.
I never knew you personally but I always enjoyed what you brought to the forums Marilly. My condolences to your family for their tragic loss.

http://i.imgur.com/vPD5S87.gif
"Dream Within A Dream"
'By Edgar Allen Poe'

"Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream."

"I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! Yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! Can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! Can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?"
Sorry for your loss.
01/03/2016 02:12 PMPosted by Elson
01/02/2016 07:25 PMPosted by Biggerjosh
Thank u for say because i will alot in the game now

Not to be offensive but if that is your grasp of English you really should work on that and stay away from Wow.

That said sorry for your loss!

The dude lost a parent and you're attacking his grammar

Classy
It has been a while since I've posted on these forums, but I had to pop in and give my condolences. Like many others here, I enjoyed reading Marilly's posts.

As sad as this is, it's a healthy reminder that every avatar has a person behind it, and we all leave a story behind. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Marilly. I am T_T.
I have no words.
01/02/2016 09:07 PMPosted by Simplyred
01/02/2016 08:17 PMPosted by Bichorak

Very well, I will change the location to Tinker Town, the Gnome suburb of Ironforge.

Keep in mind that the time, 8:00PM, is realm time (Lothar), which is Eastern Time. If you or your realm are in a different time zone (like my home state, Texas, is Central Time), adjust your scheduel accordingly.

Not sure if I'll be around next weekend, so I went to the top of Stonetalon and lit a flame in his honour.

http://imgur.com/lomP4VF

There is something simplistic yet deeply profound about your screenshot. Dammit, don't make me cry...again.
No way, didn't this Marilly guy post on here? I remember seeing some of his posts every now and then. Hurts extra hard to know he was one of the people who posted here and was a part of this community. I regret that I never got to know Marilly personally.

You have my sincere condolences.