Thanks, Blizzard

Arenas
I have to reroll druid or hpal to enjoy the game,thanks for making mistweavers utterly useless in pvp, Blizzard.
i wouldnt call them utterly useless, guy
I wouldn't call getting pigeonholed into one comp pretty fun tbh
01/02/2016 05:37 PMPosted by Jaime
I have to reroll druid or hpal to enjoy the game,thanks for making mistweavers utterly useless in pvp, Blizzard.

How does this post help? It doesn't.

Why didn't you post from your MW so you can actually get some form of feedback?

QQ thread not even on the class/spec is most dishonorable.

The People have voted.

/denied
You aren't pigeonholed into one comp, unless of course you have aspirations of playing in a tournament.

We perform a lot better with the spirit/vers accolade, despite what Lore thinks. RNG affects us more than others.

We're also unequivocally eff'd by kickbots due to our channeling mechanic.

But yeah, you will never be as good as an Hpally in most comps. Rdruids are not nearly as oppressive as they once were.
01/02/2016 05:41 PMPosted by Jaime
I wouldn't call getting pigeonholed into one comp pretty fun tbh

Seems to be the case this whole expo most classes only work *okish* with one comp. Mists healing is great fun though even with all the kickbotting running around.
blizzard hasn't done much very well this expac, even tho it took them so long to release it and even after all of the deleted content before release. this is well known by even the plebiest of plebs.

i cant do a damn thing against a disc priest when i play my rogue.

any half-brained hunter who knows how to kite destroys me on my DK.

any mistweaver in a BG that knows staying alive is priority #1 after dropping their AOE healing statue is incredibly strong for their team. every class has it's ups and downs. an hpal is gimped on mobility. an Rdruid can heal on the move but it;'s heals can be dispelled and even with a small amount of coordination can be taken down with ease.

you just salty tbh
I feel ops pain honestly, playing disc and watching what hpals and rdruids are able to do... It's just so frustrating when the class you want to play is given a lesser toolkit for no legit reason

Edit: that's not to say MW is junk, it can work when played right, same with disc, it's just frustrating looking at hpal and rdruid
Buff Marksman
01/02/2016 07:09 PMPosted by Ryutiz
Buff Marksman

i saw u queueing 2s as surv the other day

im disappointed