Questions about merged server

General Discussion
So I never really learned what merged server were so I have a few questions.

- Can my alt on server B send gold on my character on server A ?
- Is the auction house the same for both servers ?
- Can I be in a guild with people from both servers ?
- Are the two servers so connected that I could consider them as one ?

And last

- Is wyrmrest accord merged with another server ?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

When realms are connected (merged) the only thing that you need to do to mail/interact with toons from the other server is by using both toon name and realm name, ex: Troggles-Fizzcrank.

Edit: Based on realm forums, Wyrmrest Accord has not been connected to anything else. Connected realms have merged forum as well and Wyrmrest is shown solo.
02/01/2016 09:26 AMPosted by Troggles

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

When realms are connected (merged) the only thing that you need to do to mail/interact with toons from the other server is by using both toon name and realm name, ex: Troggles-Fizzcrank.

I believe that Wyrmrest Accord was connected but will verify.

Oh my god

*althoholism intensifies*
Wyrmrest Accord looks to be solo (sorry for bad info.)
02/01/2016 09:31 AMPosted by Troggles
Wyrmrest Accord looks to be solo (sorry for bad info.)

God damnit
02/01/2016 09:28 AMPosted by Blakebone

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

I believe that Wyrmrest Accord was connected but will verify.

Oh my god

*althoholism intensifies*

After achieving my first goal of having a level 100 of every class on Alliance, I am now leveraging my extra character slots on my connected realm, Terokkar, to have Horde of every class I did gold CMs in MoP on.

I now have 5 horde lowbies between level 10-65 that I'm working on simultaneously.
Technical term is "connected realm". Here's the list:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11393305/connected-realms-update-820-8-21-2014
02/01/2016 09:33 AMPosted by Melaroi
After achieving my first goal of having a level 100 of every class on Alliance, I am now leveraging my extra character slots on my connected realm, Terokkar, to have Horde of every class I did gold CMs in MoP on.

I now have 5 horde lowbies between level 10-65 that I'm working on simultaneously

Youre just saying this to make me jelly. I really wanted more alts but wanted to stick to WA.

02/01/2016 09:35 AMPosted by Cihys
Technical term is "connected realm". Here's the list:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11393305/connected-realms-update-820-8-21-2014

Ah ok thanks for the link.
Just to add to this (will take two posts) you can even have two characters with the same name, in the same guild etc. your name will just say <name> - <server>
This is my second Somaliu was once in the same guild as my monk above.
ust to add to this (will take two posts) you can even have two characters with the same name, in the same guild etc. your name will just say <name> - <server>

Having been in EQ when they merged realms (ugh), I think Blizzard learned a lot and the connection method is great!

No one loses their name. No one loses their realm identity. You simply log into your realm as you always do but now you have more people and options.

I really like playing on low density realms -- which is good, since (as I say far too often) I play on the lowest pop NA PvE never-connected realm. But I would like more connected alts... so I'm willing to be disrupted a bit in terms of realm culture etc for that.