bad customer service experience question

Customer Support
Hey if I feel like I have received absolutely terrible customer service and want to talk to a manager where do I go? I can't seem to find it on the Battle Net homepage.
Marked As Solution
You didn't get BAD customer service.

You got BAD CUSTOMER service.

But if you feel the need to complain, there's a link in all of the SFA's posts to fill out a survey where you can voice your concerns.
You realy cant best is to do the GM survey and ask politely to speak to there supervisor which is in no means a gaurentee.
12/31/2015 04:24 PMPosted by Brugh
You didn't get BAD customer service.

You got BAD CUSTOMER service.

But if you feel the need to complain, there's a link in all of the SFA's posts to fill out a survey where you can voice your concerns.

oh ok thanks! have a wonderful New Year!
If you don't like the answer you received, it's probably because you asked a question they couldn't help with. if you want clarification on what customer service can and can't help with, we would be happy to discuss your problem further here on the forums and clarify the policies.
Trolling the forums until you get a thread locked does not mean you got poor service. It means you did not abide by the CoC. The answers you were given were both correct and polite.
12/31/2015 04:29 PMPosted by Mirasol
Trolling the forums until you get a thread locked does not mean you got poor service. It means you did not abide by the CoC. The answers you were given were both correct and polite.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you. in any case, your response neither helps me find a solution to my current problem nor offers any constructive feedback.

have a wonderful new years!
Oh please - put less effort into the attitude and maybe some more effort into your computer hardware if you are soo unwilling to simply reduce your graphics settings when things get too much for the computer to handle. Get over yourself....
12/31/2015 04:44 PMPosted by Nephe
Oh please - put less effort into the attitude and maybe some more effort into your computer hardware if you are soo unwilling to simply reduce your graphics settings when things get too much for the computer to handle. Get over yourself....

can you please stay on topic, as you can see I marked the thread resolved as I got the answer I was looking for.

Have a wonderful new years!
12/31/2015 04:46 PMPosted by Babywipes
can you please stay on topic, as you can see I marked the thread resolved as I got the answer I was looking for.

What is hilarious is you totally missed what that post was saying.
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The lock never bothered me anyway
12/31/2015 04:48 PMPosted by Mirasol
12/31/2015 04:46 PMPosted by Babywipes

What is hilarious is you totally missed what that post was saying.

It is not polite to witch hunt someone looking for an answer in customer service. I am being ganged up on and harassed by "mvps". Please stay on topic!
t is not polite to witch hunt someone looking for an answer in customer service. I am being ganged up on and harassed.

No you are not, you are trolling, and if you keep it up, you might get a forum vacation.
Vrak offered some very good advice on how to maybe mitigate what happens when there is a multiboxer in the area. You didn't want to hear it and became belligerent towards other posters. Not liking a correct response doesn't make it 'bad customer service' and the fact that you now feel justified in trying to make trouble for the SFA who was honestly trying to assist you is, frankly, disgusting.

If I were a moderator I would've sent you for a time out from posting to the forums, in addition to locking the thread. Luckily for you, Vrak is a great deal more patient than I am.
12/31/2015 04:51 PMPosted by Thundertotem
t is not polite to witch hunt someone looking for an answer in customer service. I am being ganged up on and harassed.

No you are not, you are trolling, and if you keep it up, you might get a forum vacation.

please stay on topic I asked a genuine question and have not violated the ToS. I thought you guys stuck up for unhealthy behavior that didnt violate ToS? right?
This is also "Customer Support" - it's a player assist player forum.
This thread is not constructive, and you are belligerent and argumentative. And you refuse to stop, text book case of trolling. You got your answer, walk away.
12/31/2015 04:50 PMPosted by Babywipes
Please stay on topic!

Ah that.

You posted and got an answer that was correct and polite.
You did not like the answer you got.
You then trolled the thread until it got locked. (as in you broke the rules which we do NOT support)
You then made a new thread asking how to report the Forum Support Agent for doing their job.
You are now trolling this thread.

I think we all know what the topic is and are quite on top of it. Also, you are not being ganged up on or harassed. Being told something you don't want to hear, by multiple people, is not harassment. However, it may be an indication for you to examine your own actions.