[A-RP] < Te Amun > is recruiting!

Moon Guard
1 2 3 5 Next
IN CHARACTER

The Te’Amun, or “The Cherished and Faithful” are a Draenic order whose goals symbolize the message of hope, home and harmony to the Draenic people. Our mission is to preserve the Draenic culture and serve any political, military or spiritual interest that has effect on our people or those of our allies.

The Te'Amun community is nothing if not diverse. Our three sects encompass everything from teachers, scholars, artisans, craftsman and the judiciary within the Civilian sect; mages, healers, seers and those of a mystical persuasion within our Spiritualists; and finally our more combat oriented brothers and sisters in the Protectorate form the hammer of our order.

It takes all kinds of people to make a healthy, functioning community. By delivering upon Te’Amun’s commitment to Draenei no matter where they come from, we work to achieve this. Te’Amun presents itself as a home for any Draenei who wishes one; and any who seek a purpose and a home among their own kind should find fulfillment here.

The Te’Amun is governed by the Lightwarden Rhuua, and her Triumvirate: Highseer Kavaaru, Justicar Epilvik and Treasurer Garotta. These council members each oversee a particular facet of the Order and are the direct line for the Lightwarden's will to be enacted. The Triumvirate is ably assisted by the Lightwarden's Lightsworn, chief and highest amongst her aides, Anchorite Aeiia. The Order has also established close ties with a number of other orders within the Grand Alliance, and through these partnerships seek to end the threat posed by the Legion and their pawns wherever they may be found.

OUT OF CHARACTER

Many RP guilds have excellent concepts but lack direction and organization. We seek to have a solid and consistent structure which strongly discourages cliques and makes the experience fun. Additionally, we also make a very strong effort to integrate new members into the Order and its IC story lines as smoothly as possible!

At some point we've all gone through the awkward situation of joining a guild, but not really knowing how to jump in the middle of things with tact. With this in mind, there are many avenues for new members to feel welcome - both IC and OOC - through numerous forms of outreach and integration. Drama is not welcome and will be handled swiftly and accordingly. We strongly value quality over quantity and our goal is to be a place where players can embrace Draenei lore and create their own fanlore to fill in the gaps as needed/appropriate.

MEDIA

Turwinkle Interview – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZ_1xZEOQ&feature=youtu.be&a

HOW TO JOIN

First things first, you will need to submit an application at http://teamun.shivtr.com/
This application is very brief, yet thorough enough to assess your basic lore knowledge and writing ability. It also gives us a decent idea of your character, so don’t be afraid to give us details!
Now that’s all over, you’ll want to get into contact with one of our guild's fine officers!
We strive for a speedy turnaround time on new applications; but you may also wish to check in with one of the following individuals in game: Rhuua, Epilvik, Kavaaru, Garotta, or Aeiia. If they are not online, they may be on an alt. Any guild member should be able to direct you to them, or take a message if they're not around.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A MEMBER

You must have a basic grasp of English. No one expects perfection, but we do need to understand it!
Obviously, must be a Draenei.
Have some lore understanding of the Draenei or be willing to learn such. There are many officers and indeed members within the guild ready and able to guide and teach you if you are unfamiliar with concepts of either general roleplaying or more specifically Draenic lore.
While we don’t require you to have your main, we do require at least some consistent activity and to join in on events when they occur.
To join, you must submit a brief application to our website: www.teamun.shivtr.com
Be a friendly person, we strive to have happy friendly and welcoming community within our guild.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US

Te’Amun at its core strives to create a fun positive community of players who enjoy Draenic lore and story. To do this we have gathered a player base of friendly and open individuals, combined with an accessible and dedicated officer corps. Together, we provide a platform for people to develop their own characters in a wider community setting that gives good interaction and opportunities for their characters.

If you are a fan of the Draenei race and what they represent; if you either already RP or want to get into RPing as one of a group of like-minded and extremely friendly people, then Te'Amun is a great guild to look into. We welcome any inquiries.

EVENTS

• Event Frequency – Two to Three times a week and lead by either the GM or an officer acting as guide or DM. These will increase in frequency as officers get involved.
  • Content – ALL events will be RP oriented. PvP may be a possibility if there is a demand for it, but otherwise it will remain only RP on a simple roll based system and Officer DMing. The nature of these RP events can be anything from classes, apprenticeship, RP combat, investigation, sparring, political events, socials, sport, competitions, military oriented and so forth.
  • Plots – Story arcs will last only 4 to 6 weeks depending on the plot and time of year. This gives a chance for everyone to be involved and for new members to not have to wait very long to hop in at the beginning of the new plot. We also greatly encourage our members to give their own suggestions on storylines and events if they have something they desire to see done or even do themselves.
  • Interguild Events - Te'Amun is involved in a number of alliances and works with a great number of other guilds, two of our largest and most important storylines have been in the Crusade of Shattrath and the Campaign in Tanaan.
  • Unique - Te'Amun over our near decade long history on the server has developed a number of systems and events unique to our guild in an effort to develop Draenic roleplay and culture. First amongst these is the ancient sport of Khala'mar, where a pair will face off against one another in a ring, traditionally to determine mating rights on ancient Argus, now used for bragging right and to test and hone one’s ability. The second organization developed by Te'Amun is the Council of K'ure, the highest Judicial body of the Draenic people as a whole, the Council's mandate since its inception in the aftermath of the Fall of Shattrath is to try those accused of crimes against the Draenic people and uphold Draenic law and sovereignty.
  • TA is my first recommendation upon seeing any unguilded Draenei - wonderful and kind members with a penchant for taking in new RPers to the goat fold. very active and outgoing folks - tons of events, cross-guild participation and quality RP. Rhuua, Epil, Kav and Aeiia are fantastic people icly and oocly.

all aboard the goat boat!
    yay Baku!
    I like Te amun love doing cross guilds stuff
    Te'Amun took me in as little roleplay baby and taught me the ins and outs of how to enjoy an RP server. Now I can honestly say that this is the best guild i've ever been in and I would recommend it to anyone interested in Draenei RP. The people are fantastic as well as the characters they play and the officers make a special point to make everyone feel welcome. We'd love to see new faces!

p.s. If you're a Rangari, join us! I need more hunter buddies!
    One of the oldest, largest, and most stable draenei roleplay communities out there, Te'Amun is. I was certainly not around to see it's youth, though the guild has been around since The Burning Crusade, which is pretty amazing.

Very friendly members that you will easily get along with, and very efficient moderators, and leader. If you're looking for one of the best draenei roleplay guild out there, then take it from me: you'd be crazy not to go with Te'Amun! ;D
    Lots of new stories and exciting ideas coming up! There has never been a better time to join, speak with your nearest Te'Amun recruiter now and come and join the Goat Boat!

01/30/2016 12:46 AMPosted by Bakuzan
    TA is my first recommendation upon seeing any unguilded Draenei - wonderful and kind members with a penchant for taking in new RPers to the goat fold. very active and outgoing folks - tons of events, cross-guild participation and quality RP. Rhuua, Epil, Kav and Aeiia are fantastic people icly and oocly.

all aboard the goat boat!

We are all looking forward eagerly to the fun and antics I am sure shall ensue when we begin our event series as well! :D
    Beautiful people and beautiful RPers.

10/10, would /waggle with
    Lots of fun people here. The Goat Boat is a great place to be if you're a Draenei RPer.
    Te Amun is the place to go for all your space goat needs. Can confirm they have the largest supply of empty tin cans to chew on.
    What is your stance on Alternate Universe Draenei?

Rezimir here is an AU Draenei from Shadowmoon Valley where, upon learning about the "Original Universe" Draenei, made efforts to travel to the current Warcraft Universe. Now he seeks to explore and learn about the Draenei in this "new" universe and their attempt to re-build themselves in the Alliance.

He doesn't have a doppelganger as he learned from that his original universe counterpart died in the attack on Shattrath. (Didn't want to RP out that complication TBH)
    01/30/2016 10:34 AMPosted by Rezimir
    What is your stance on Alternate Universe Draenei?

Rezimir here is an AU Draenei from Shadowmoon Valley where, upon learning about the "Original Universe" Draenei, made efforts to travel to the current Warcraft Universe. Now he seeks to explore and learn about the Draenei in this "new" universe and their attempt to re-build themselves in the Alliance.

He doesn't have a doppelganger as he learned from that his original universe counterpart died in the attack on Shattrath. (Didn't want to RP out that complication TBH)

Actually more than a few of our people have taken the opportunity WoD has provided to play a Draenei from the alternative timeline, we certainly have no problem wth this at all and indeed encourage and welcome such characters with open arms. With the guilds story it makes great sense that through the Orders work in Elodor, Shadowmoon Valley and beyond that many of the AU Draenei would have joined our ranks!
    Te'Amun is the BEST DRAENEI GUILD EVER!!!

Like seriously, if you want to be around friendly, active Draenei, TA is the home for you. I cannot tell you enough how much I love this group! It's like a family. They have one of the best DM's I have ever encountered and their events are always fun, even if they are casual.

Just all around the best group of Drae's out there, folks. I could go on for days about how much I love Te'Amun and their members. They are just awesome. 10/10 would recommend.
    I approve of this Goat Boat and all the lovely goats and frands!
    I approve of this goat boat, being its human representative.

Long live this wonderful group of goats.
    Friendly neighborhood zealotgoat telling you to praise the Light as well as this guild for being a bunch of cool people.
    01/30/2016 12:31 AMPosted by Aeiia

What the heck is that about. I thought we were friends.
    01/31/2016 02:53 PMPosted by Dork
    01/30/2016 12:31 AMPosted by Aeiia

What the heck is that about. I thought we were friends.

Oh, we are! We're just a bit um... racist?
    Te'Amun has just started a new storyline across Shadowmoon Valley tonight, with magical disturbances occurring over many villages the leader of Te'Amun Lightwarden Rhuua sets out alongside her people to discover and put an end to whatever is plaguing the good people of Shadowmoon.