Blue did you guys hotfixed the Roses?

Customer Support
The bouqet isn't dropping from Northrend anymore on 85s. It was yesterday. I need the achievement on my lock and it won't drop. Is it bugged or did you make it cata dungeons?
I'm having the same problem.
I saw it drop yesterday, and gave it to the level 75 that was with me, thinking that I could just solo Keleseth and get it myself any time. After several kills, still no roses.
Vrakthris can you comment on this? Trying to get My love is like a rose achievement done
I'm not sure the SFAs will have the info you're looking for. You might check the bug reports forum to see if it's a known issue.

Actually, is this one of the things addressed in the Love is in the Air sticky on this page? I don't know, I don't do these holiday things....
Just had the flowers drop in heroic deadmines. Looks like the drop locations were changed.
I just got one in Grim Batol.
02/09/2011 7:42 PMPosted by Spyrina
Vrakthris can you comment on this? Trying to get My love is like a rose achievement done

The Bouquet of Ebon Roses and Bouquet of Red Roses were originally not dropping from Cataclysm dungeons, even as of 4.0.6. I believe this was able to be hotfixed and they should be dropping in the appropriate newly created Cataclysm dungeons now.

I'm not entirely certain if they were moved entirely from Northrend dungeons of they are intended to be in both. I will make some inquiries but I think everyone I normally ask left me for the evening.

*looks around*

*tumbleweed*
Same here. I just ran UK 7 times in a row and no drops from the big bad Prince.
If you could let us know what the new locations are, it would be greatly appreciated. One of my characters only needs this for the meta, and she is not able to access level 85 heroic content.

Thank you.
If you could let us know what the new locations are, it would be greatly appreciated. One of my characters only needs this for the meta, and she is not able to access level 85 heroic content.

Thank you.

Since it hasn't been announced otherwise, I hesitate to give what could very well be considered a game hint, Aashara.

I will say though that those who may currently hold roses only recently were wearing Winter Hats.

>.>
<.<
lvl 85 pally alt - Tried 5x off Keleseth in normal UK earlier tonight, no luck. Just a few minutes ago, on first run through normal Grim Batol, Bouquet of Red Roses dropped off Dragha Shadowburner.

I won the roll, but the item didn't drop into my bags automatically, I had to pick it up from the boss' corpse - not sure if that's a "just me" thing, but if you win the roll, check to make sure the item finds its way into your bags!
It dropped off the last boss in Heroic SFK about 2 hours ago for my group.
02/09/2011 8:09 PMPosted by Vrakthris
I will say though that those who may currently hold roses only recently were wearing Winter Hats.

Just confirming this appears to be the case. Ripsnarl and Drahga are also dropping them.
Great.
Had I done this 3 days ago, I could have got the item.
Now I'll have to wait for next year, and it's the last achieve I need for LiiTA. qq
I just had one drop in the Stonecore.
Great.
Now I'll have to wait for next year, and it's the last achieve I need for LiiTA. qq

Cora what's her face in the uh....my brain isn't working. BCD? Black Cavern....I'll go look it up.

Blackrock Caverns. That's it. She had a winter hat on at Winter's Veil. If you can discover that entrance and queue up maybe she'll drop one?

/crosses fingers you have Cata and she does drop roses
I got one on my paladin from the last boss of the Stonecore. Or rather, I saw it drop but lost the roll. I did win one on my Shaman before the patch, in a Wrath dungeon.
Great.

Cora what's her face in the uh....my brain isn't working. BCD? Black Cavern....I'll go look it up.

Blackrock Caverns. That's it. She had a winter hat on at Winter's Veil. If you can discover that entrance and queue up maybe she'll drop one?

/crosses fingers you have Cata and she does drop roses

Corla, Herald of Twighlight?

Okay, will try for that.

Yes, I do indeed have Cata.

Thanks!
So are theses dropping from LK runs or not ??? If not its a load of crap , i dont have time to waste running multiple toons in these long que waits then to loose a roll againts other ppl