New changes

General Discussion
1 2 3 33 Next
I found an old notebook in a box and so I wanted to share some changes we're expecting to come through.

In patch 1.10 we're going to make it so that when you're at level cap completing quests will turn XP into gold. So that should be a good change, there will still be a reason to complete quests at max level. We're also going to update some items. In BRD almost all items are going to become blue quality, so that should be a nice upgrade for people. Also all bracers, belts, and gloves will be BoE. Which should help get more people geared up through the AH to tackle this difficult dungeon.

We'll keep you updated should we find any other old notes that are no longer new or exciting.
Lol..?
Good changes, when do these go live? :)
Oh how the times have changed.
Most excellent news!
Haha.

02/10/2011 1:21 PMPosted by Bashiok
In patch 1.10 we're going to make it so that when you're at level cap completing quests will turn XP into gold

I remember that change! it was considered such an amazing idea at the time.

ps: i didn't realize you worked there that long.

<3 Bash. (and happy Bday!)
Tier 0 gloves, belts, and bracers weren't boe until 1.10? Wow, I seem to remember it being much earlier than that.
Did you leave your computer unlocked at work, and now people are posting random things on your account?
Ahh, that brings back memories.

Thanks for sharing.
Wasn't this the patch that upgraded WoW to "Optional"?

Man, where's Palehoof when you need him?
I remember those changes, and thinking how good they were. Shame that such a long run in a game is coming to a halt over Blizzard stealing my title.
Oooh dig up the ones about when we got weather >D
haha thats funny. thanks for that!
OMG you mean to say that changes were made way back then that made gear easier to get? This wasn't new in TBC, Wrath, or Cata? Did all of the "hardcore" people cry about that change as they all seem to now when gear they already have becomes available more easily?