Your kind aint welcome here (PVP)

Warlock
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next

You obviously have a knack for writing. I say forget wow and get on that hobby, because this post was hilarious and is the most fun thing Ive had involving warlocks since the latest patch.
02/14/2011 10:34 AMPosted by Koshchei
tl;dr

Go take your ADD medication and try again.
02/14/2011 11:39 AMPosted by Mashter
Also I am very surprised Rhetoric hasnt dropped his 2 cents in this thread yet. Days not over, I guess.

His kind aren't welcome here.
02/14/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Zhing
I ask my son if he wants to do some world PVP with his old man. He stares at his feet and says to me "dad .. I would but your dots are easily expelled and you have no mana drain for healers". Instead he goes to play with the kid next door Special Timmy. Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

lol
02/14/2011 2:03 PMPosted by Wîly
got my glasses, I'm out the door about to hit this city

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of jack

Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't comin back!

Hah, nice. I hate the tone of his posts. It's like the Grinch selling charity donations.
02/14/2011 2:28 PMPosted by Mashter

Hah, nice. I hate the tone of his posts. It's like the Grinch selling charity donations.

Eh, he makes some good posts and some bad ones (don't we all) I just couldn't resist the opening you left :P
Instead he goes to play with the kid next door Special Timmy. Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

I laughed out loud at this. Good post sir.
02/14/2011 2:22 PMPosted by Thagreatone
playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

Almost fell out of my chair at this.
In a world of sad Warlocks, this guy puts that smile (Albeit sometimes roting/missing for you Undead) on the faces of all the Warlocks.
This post made my day.
I came to check on the best spec for pvp atm.

I believe i'm going to try destruction.

Thanks!
That we nailed a certain guy with the initials JC to a cross a couple of thousand years ago (but how could we? he was a healer that could dispel our dots and we have no mana drain)

lol
Wow I love this post, sum up everything that has happened for the past week. So far the only thing that make me feel better since the patch.
LOL post is hilarious, i think that pretty much says it all, your dots are easily (auto) dispelled and you have no mana drain
Brought a laugh to my frustration with my class
Yup, most entertaining.

Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

This was epic.

voted for sticky.
10/10.
02/14/2011 2:26 PMPosted by Ryuusei

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of jack

Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't comin back!

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes
Rawrrrrrrrrr ....MY DOTS ARE EASILY EXPELLED AND I HAVE NO MANA DRAIN!! ..I switch to demo BUT MY FELNERD IS NERFED, MY DOTS ARE EASILY EXPELLED AND I HAVE NO MANA DRAINS. I switch to destro but I'M NOT A MAGE AND I HAVE NO MANA DRAINS, NO BLINK, MANA SHIELD, 60K INSTA-CRITS, POLY, FROST SHIELD, MASS FREEZE, SLOW WHEN ALL MY SPELLS HIT, MORE USEFUL PET...wait...just delete warlock class and make us all mages..Don't forget to charge us 25$ for a race change just in case someone can't sewer mage with their class, that wouldst be fair. Problem solved. Op sticky.+1 mage

So I head to stranglethornvale to farm some mobs for my leatherworking. But my dots are easily expelled and i have no mana drain, so their level 30 healers make quick work of me.

I LOL'D HARD..so hard i actually left my partner to die in 2 v 2 because i missed the pop :(

+1 , made my day :)