Your kind aint welcome here (PVP)

Warlock
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Gotta say, best thread I read in awhile. I'd vote for sticky, but your dots are easily expelled and you have no mana drain.
Loved it so much I teared up. Voting sticky.
LMAO, loved reading this
LOL...Zhingy boy that's why i love you!!!
This was seriously awesome.
If we were actually bad it would be better, but my god it was full of lulz.
If you had made one for like disc priest pre patch it would have been better.
<3
LOL

Who keeps reporting the highly rated posts like this one? There's nothing wrong with the OP's post.

Agreed.
Excellent and imaginative complaint.

I 'liked' it.
OMG this post is hilarious i laughed so hard hahaha greatest warlock post ever. voted for sticky
That's my boy!!! :D Love you Zhing ^_^ (He's a guildie ;)
Who keeps reporting this post? Its slightly politically incorrect but along way from offensive or rude. Shame how a angry minority always stuffs things up for happy majority.
My sister was in tears at this post. Funny stuff.
nice post.

vote sticky. (don't forget about destruction still there for PvP that got Nerf)
Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

Pure gold.
Who keeps reporting the highly rated posts like this one? There's nothing wrong with the OP's post.

Agreed.

Who? All the people that benefit from our nerfs, that is who.
/voting sticky. Role playing ftw. Love this post and everything that is said, including the weapons is true.
02/17/2011 2:51 PMPosted by Velgriff
Well, now this is how it is warlocks and rogues come together to hide their heads in shame of their slowly dying class ):

What's really sad about that is that when i started playing they were my 2 favorite classes. But all the census data i have seen shows we really are dying off % wise.