Moon Guard, we need to change.

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
And if this is a serious post, and not just a troll.

It could be the time of day he plays. I am a nightowl, and well of course there's not going to be anyone around at 4-5am. =P
I'm going to boldface several words in my sentence to add emphasis, but I'm not very good at it so I'll just do random words and slap italics on them.
Well even if it is a serious post, I live in Australia. I'm fourteen hours ahead of the Server, if not more now due to Daylight Savings and all that jazz... I still find plenty of Roleplay.

Also, Redagar... I don't know what you mean by that but it sounds rather nutty.
I tend to RP with you Austalian folk because...we keep the same hours. x3
Let me guess... Japan/New Zealand/Papa New Guinea(However is spelled)-ish regions?
Who me?
If you're just sitting in the inns and parks, duh(!), you're not going to find as much RP. Get your lazy ass up and go look for it! Just because you have a Flag or MRP that says "Random/Walk UP RP LOOOOVED" doesn't mean you're going to get it. When I was still RPing A-side, there was a lot of RP in Redridge, Westfall and Darnassus. Or if you're really bored, roll a new character and try out something different. Don't just sit there on your ass *@#!%ing about how you don't get RP when you're not doing anything to help yourself.

/end rant
/popcorn
I was gone for a year and came back a couple weeks ago and am pleasantly surprised by the GREATER amount of random RP I hear going around me.

The increase in Orgrimmar is significant and orcs and trolls are participating again. Goblins, too, seem to be fitting right in and having fun, as well.

Love you, Moon Guard, and if you want to know how good you have it, spend an hour or two on a RP server where the RP has died.

I'm so glad to have Moon Guard.
I was gone for a year and came back a couple weeks ago and am pleasantly surprised by the GREATER amount of random RP I hear going around me.

The increase in Orgrimmar is significant and orcs and trolls are participating again. Goblins, too, seem to be fitting right in and having fun, as well.

Love you, Moon Guard, and if you want to know how good you have it, spend an hour or two on a RP server where the RP has died.

I'm so glad to have Moon Guard.

@ OP

If you want to see a "dead" RP realm, go visit Thorium Brotherhood.
Oh god I can't stop laughing.
Are you serious? There has not been a single MINUTE of the day where there isn't some RP going on in Moon Guard. Every time I hearth back to my inn on my Alliance and Horde characters, I always hear some people talking. The quality might be less than expected, but the RP is there, so don't say it isn't.

And to address your point about Orgrimmar and Stormwind, it is true that Roleplay is pretty centered there. But thats because Blizzard is centering the game there. As much as I would love to RP in Darnassus and The Exodar more frequently, my hearthstone will always be set to Stormwind, because thats where the profession dailies, Earthshrines, and PvP and PvE vendors are.

I really wish they would at least have the profession daily quests in other cities. Dare I say, the lag is getting worse than Dalaran. At least in Wrath, there were still the auction houses in the old wold cities. And even though it crammed both Horde and Alliance, it was a lot less likely to find anyone there below the 70s. Now Blizz is cramming every level of player into one city with no benefit of spreading out.
If you're ashamed to be playing on MG then perhaps a server move would make you happier. Personally I think it's silly to care that much if other people are going to make a judgment on me because of the server I play on. If they want to, let 'em.
This thread is built on the fundamentally wrong premise that there is little RP in Stormwind
Hmm..

Nope.
I know you were ranting, and Ima' let you finish, But Moon Guard is the best RP server of ALL TIME. Goldshire is not a crutch that makes people go away from us, Its more of a bonus then anything. People get intrested in MG because they hear about Goldshire, then when they go and investigate, some people may even end up staying for the real MG Rp. If it ain't broke dont fix it.
I live ON the hours. I've tested your theory even before this thread had arrisen. I noticed that even at around 4AM (Realm time)
there was still RP going on.

And I'm not talking about Goldshire with it's ERP. I saw RP in Westfall, Duskwood, Arathi, hell, even Horde RP in Tirisfal and Plaguelands!

This thread is VERY invalid. You're obviously a troll if you say there's no RP here on Moon Guard.