Why are Druids so OP?

Arenas
I'm brand new to disc. I started arena 3 days ago on this character. How do I heal through a boomkin?
02/07/2016 09:26 PMPosted by Velsyx
Just barkskin alone bothers me, forget cyclone AND a stun too. 1 min CD 12 sec of 20% reduced damage; my priest had to have a 4 piece to get my 8 sec 40% reduction to 2 minutes. Combine that with hilarious mobility, roots, freakin displaced beast, immune to poly at the touch of a button.... Ugh

Mage complaining about another class this expansion.
02/07/2016 09:44 PMPosted by Grimfather
How do I heal through a boomkin?
Pray to Cthulhu.
How do I heal through a boomkin?

If I face boomkin/mage I just run for my life if my healer gets cc'd or kicked.
02/07/2016 03:29 PMPosted by Jakel
Am I doing something wrong?

absolutely, you can bladestorm the incarn and you can parry it. 2 different cooldowns that are very short and def shorter then incarns cooldown, it's also peelable with safegaurd and rally. Every other class has even more options to counter it. Same goes for boomys but now with a 30 second spell reflect utility + line of sight. I don't see what you are complaining about since turbo and wls !@#$s on druids if played right.

l2p issue if i'm honest.
02/07/2016 09:53 PMPosted by Easye
absolutely, you can bladestorm the incarn and you can parry it. 2 different cooldowns that are very short and def shorter then incarns cooldown, it's also peelable with safegaurd and rally. Every other class has even more options to counter it. Same goes for boomys but now with a 30 second spell reflect utility + line of sight. I don't see what you are complaining about since turbo and wls !@#$s on druids if played right.

l2p issue if i'm honest.

just delete druids.
02/07/2016 09:26 PMPosted by Velsyx
Just barkskin alone bothers me, forget cyclone AND a stun too. 1 min CD 12 sec of 20% reduced damage; my priest had to have a 4 piece to get my 8 sec 40% reduction to 2 minutes. Combine that with hilarious mobility, roots, freakin displaced beast, immune to poly at the touch of a button.... Ugh
That's funny considering your class has a permanent barkskin lol
02/07/2016 11:33 PMPosted by Enyia

I know you get off to being called an idiot and posting stupid lies all the time but Flameglow's absorb caps out at 2500 damage, in WoD where normal abilities are hitting for 100k+ consistently.
02/07/2016 11:54 PMPosted by Seriana
02/07/2016 11:33 PMPosted by Enyia

I know you get off to being called an idiot and posting stupid lies all the time but Flameglow's absorb caps out at 2500 damage, in WoD where normal abilities are hitting for 100k+ consistently.
Lol yeah all those dot classes can dot for 100k, the only idiot here is you lol, but then again you're the same person who said Rshamans are the hardest healer to train so I shouldn't bother.
boomkings...
02/08/2016 01:00 AMPosted by Shivins
boomkings...

locked their mage on frost, should be fine... JK boomy soloing me from 100%
02/07/2016 09:44 PMPosted by Grimfather
I'm brand new to disc. I started arena 3 days ago on this character. How do I heal through a boomkin?

LoS
Just cc feral and focus it with all cc. Fear, stun, pop bladestorm, charge, die by sword if incarn, execute. Dk partner focuses as well. That or have a healer partner and be invincible
02/08/2016 02:03 AMPosted by Exhilaration
02/08/2016 01:00 AMPosted by Shivins
boomkings...

locked their mage on frost, should be fine... JK boomy soloing me from 100%

Why are you locking a mages frost tree? Lol
02/08/2016 06:35 AMPosted by Holymane
Why are you locking a mages frost tree? Lol

Mage already locked on poly, he casts frostjaw.
02/07/2016 06:18 PMPosted by Nightwind
02/07/2016 05:23 PMPosted by Cold
I just want to be able to train shamans ok :(

why I gotta be sheeped / cloned :(

On the contrary. I also believe FOF and DKs need some nerfs.

I wish I could play something more interesting, but I can't. Everyone on my BTAG doesn't like rated (world pvp and casual pvp server) and pugs are impossible to get because healers are an endangered species. If i'm lucky to find a group, it's always walking dead.

I'm also not complaining about CC in general. I just think spamming CC across an entire team with no downside is bad gameplay, but I guess I'm in the minority with this opinion.

monks alone aren't as bad as people think
WWDK comp needs tuning because the 2 together are abominations

FOF i believe is more than fine as it's an easily interruptable ability that can be stopped by teammates. the problem with it is a high percentage of our damage is baked into that one ability, outside of FOF we burst through chi burst and the RSK torpedo spellweave to hit a large amount instantly, honestly i think if they made RJW a better option than torpedo (less bursty but more constitent), denying us the ability to hit like 200k+ in half a second, wwdk wouldn't be AS dumb

the monk class in general isn't like in a bad spot but its really weird and often clunky. i wish they would change things up, chi torpedo is fun/cool but why am i using my mobility spell to deal damage?
02/07/2016 03:29 PMPosted by Jakel
Feral = Kills you in 5 seconds and you cant peel.
Boomkin = same as above ^ but in 2 shots
Resto = cant catch it, and it NEVER OOMs.

Am I doing something wrong?

At level 70 feral is a bit overtuned and will kill you very fast, not much you can do before level 100. Also warrior aren't especially good at 1v1 and is a class that needs to be supported (with a healer usually) to become dominant.
Druids as a whole are not OP.

Just some abilities like incarnation last too long. Or things like cyclone shouldn't be spammable.
Just dont touch muh flappity flappertons glyph.
02/08/2016 05:16 AMPosted by Meowzers
Just cc feral and focus it with all cc

Not enough CC in game to block incarnation.