Rarest item you own?

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
I have a few removed items, doomhide gauntlets off OG kazzak, Linken's boomerang and sword of mastery, LUFFA (BEST TRINKET). I have devout gloves and belt of valor not bound somehow. My warrior has the halberd of smiting mentioned here as well. I'd have to go through my void storage and see what else I have.

Still have the ring to UBRS as well. Is the onyxia necklace removed? Cause I have that too.
Probably Whirlwind Sword on my old warrior from the class quest and a few mounts/pets and limited time things... Need more of the mounts and pets!!
  • Tabard of the Void
  • All of the original WoW special edition pets
  • Benediction
  • Brawler's Harness
  • Thug Shirt
  • Tabard of the Protector
  • Tabard of the Argent Dawn
  • Blessed Medallion of Karabor
  • and 3 Realm First! raid titles. Among other things.
    Original Stormherald, mini diablo, panda and zergling
    My mom
    not a clue.... Time lost protodrake and the headless horseman's and Karazhan mounts.? My druid has the whole blackened Defias outfit except the shirt.
    Hmm.

I guess a Haunted Memento and Rivendare's mount.
    Undying title. Still use it to this day. I lost at least a year of my life on the run due to blood pressure.

Ragnaros flame chicken. I stared in disbelief when it dropped and I won the roll.

Blue proto drake. Some how I got one!!
    - Tabard of the Protector
    - Rhok 'delar
    - Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina
    - Tabard of the Argent Dawn
    - Arcanite Ripper (dropped in Kara, not out of BMAH)
    - Vampiric Batling
    - Necrotic Rune
    - Haunted Memento (nerfed)
    - Dartol's Rod of Transformation
    - Deathcharger's Reins
    - First Mate Hat
    - Bloodsail Admiral's Hat
    - Zulian Slicer
    - Finkel's Skinner
    - Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops
    Vanilla Benediction.
    Scruffy Toe Lint

What, do *you* have it???
    Wielding them.

Other than that probably one of the raid mounts but I have a habit of getting those on the first try.
    Probably Love Rocket. All my super rare stuff is mounts, except for my warlock who got a 2h sword from a vanilla dungeon. Can''t for the life of me remember what it is, just that you needed two separate swords and then use them to make one 2h.

Got it on an old mog run a few years back.
    Hmm, probably my robe, though it isn't that rare really.

Actually it's probably one of those things I kept in my bank for sentimental reasons.
    The old rogue poisons.

http://i.imgur.com/7LQwhKQ.png?1

Oh and the Legendary Bow.
    Well, I can't really deny my Gladiator mounts are probably the rarest I have, not sure which would be the most rare.

But I have a bunch of rare items, and some you can no longer acquire.

Seal of Ascension
    Tabard of the Protector
    Primal Hakkari Idol
    Flames of Ragnaros
    Heart of Hakkar
    The Eye of Divinity
    Amani War Bear
    Plagued Proto-Drake
    Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard
    Relentless Gladiator's Tabard
    Dartol's Rod of Transformation
    Elite Relentless Glad 2h Sword
    Elite Wrathful 1h Dagger
    Elite Season 9 Warlock set

I told on to some of them because they all make me think of great times I've had in this game, no matter what expansion.
    Deathbone set
    The three Vanilla CE battlepets
    Scepter of the Shifting Sands
    Swift Zulian Tiger
    I only started playing in MoP so the rarest things I own are my mounts, which can still be farmed. I also have Loque'Nahak on my hunter if that counts
    I collect the trading cards. Mine use to be the Etheral Soul Trader but I feel like everyone has one now since they were able to be traded when pet battles were introduced. Swift Spectral Tiger maybe? Or Flametalon of Alysrazor, but I got that when it was a 100% drop rate. RNG doesn't really like me.