"Oh, yeah. I've still got it."

General Discussion
Velen said to himself as he winked at himself in the mirror. Making a clicking sound with his tongue, he pointed at his reflection with his index fingers, thumbs up. He had just finished a nice hot shower. Turning away, he checked his breath, making sure it was minty fresh. He had a date tonight. He whipped his towel off and cracked it before tossing it into the hamper. He unfolded his old brown plaid suit he had from when he was a salesman at a used car lot.

He finished getting dressed, and adjusted his bowtie just as he heard the alarm go off. He was going to be late! Drowning his hair in gel, he slicked it back. He also added some gel to his newly grown stache to make it nice and pointy. He rushed outside and hopped into his luxery red ferrari. It cost him his life savings and he would have to give his first born to Kil'jaeden, but it would be worth it to impress her.

He listened to showtunes as he drove to his date's house. He honked his horn twice after pulling up along the curb. She stepped out. He almost melted when he saw her. Those big round thick glasses. That untamed hair in a sloppy ponytail. Her freckles. The oversized sweatshirt with bellbottom jeans. The way she shooed 5 of her cats back into her house. She looked perfect. He hurried out and opened the passenger door for her as she approached.

"Aysa Cloudsinger...you look beautiful tonight. If the stars could speak, they would tell only of the sparkle in your eyes." Velen said smiling. Aysa giggled into her hand while blushing. No one had ever asked her to be their valentine's date before. She was nervous, excited, and had a stomach full of butterflies.

"Thank you." Aysa said shyly, as Velen closed the passenger door for her. They were going to a drive in movie of "Hairy Furbolg and the Chamber of Murlocs." She loved the Hairy Furbolg series, it was her favorite. Both Aysa and Velen knew it was going to be a great night. She imagined how they'd get married, and have lots and lots of cubs, and go shopping for furniture together. She giggled quietly to herself as they pulled away from the curb and began heading to the drive in movie theatre. But suddenly they were eaten by Gorefiends hungry belly mouth. Car and all. He then proceeded to eat the entire town.

The end. *closes book*
5/7 Had me on the edge.

I can't get enough of this book.

I want your children.

Adam Sandler is jealous!

Children are using curse words.

I'm drink already.

Happy Velentines day.
02/14/2016 02:29 PMPosted by Yzzami
The end. *closes book*

/drops jaw

You...you murderer! I was looking forward to an awesome happy ending, and you do this!!
Azhu said to himself as he winked at himself in the mirror. Making a clicking sound with his tongue, he pointed at his reflection with his index fingers, thumbs up. He had just finished a nice hot shower. Turning away, he checked his breath, making sure it was minty fresh. He had a dinner tonight. He whipped his towel off and cracked it before tossing it into the hamper. He unfolded his old red dress he had from when he was a cannibal at a used car lot.

He finished getting dressed, and adjusted his tabard just as he heard the alarm go off. He was going to be late! Drowning his hair in gel, he slicked it back. He also added some gel to his newly grown stache to make it nice and pointy. He rushed outside and hopped into his luxery red warhorse. It cost him his life savings and he would have to give his jaw to Kil'jaeden, but it would be worth it to consume her.

He listened to showtunes as he drove to his dinner's house. He honked his horse twice after pulling up along the curb. She stepped out. He almost melted when he saw her. Those big round thick glasses. That untamed hair in a sloppy ponytail. Her freckles. The oversized sweatshirt with bellbottom jeans. The way she shooed 5 of her cats back into her house. She looked tasty. He hurried out to help her onto the warhorse as she approached.

"Aysa Cloudsinger...you look delicious tonight. If the stars could speak, they would tell only of the sparkle in your eyes." Azhu said smiling. Aysa giggled into her hand while blushing. No one had ever asked her to be their valentine's meal before. She was nervous, excited, and had a stomach full of stuffing.

"Thank you." Aysa said shyly, as Azhu helped her up onto the horse. They were going to a ride in movie of "Hairy Furbolg and the Chamber of Murlocs." She loved the Hairy Furbolg series, it was her favorite. Both Sysa and Azhu knew it was going to be a great night. She imagined how she'd get eaten, and have lots and lots of condiments, and go shopping for horderves together. She giggled quietly to herself as they rode away from the curb and began heading to the ride in movie theatre. But suddenly she was eaten by Azhu's hungry jawless mouth. Skeletal warhorse and all. He then proceeded to eat the entire town.

The end. *closes book*
02/14/2016 02:42 PMPosted by Azhu

Yeah!
ROFL

only needed the first paragraph.
02/14/2016 02:45 PMPosted by Yzzami
02/14/2016 02:42 PMPosted by Azhu

Yeah!

STAHP EDITING!
I mean, it wasn't the best fanfic I've ever read, but I enjoyed the twist ending.

I'd give you a thumbs up on AO3, but not a reblog on Tumblr.
02/14/2016 02:47 PMPosted by Mathanse
ROFL

only needed the first paragraph.

There's a complilation of some of the others here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16411361580
Those first three paragraphs...OMG
The stages of Sunday Story Time.

1. Oh. a new SST. I wonder what Yzzami's wrote this time.

2. What did I just read?
I'm so unhappy that Basic Campfire proved to be a better Warchief than you!
02/14/2016 03:59 PMPosted by Lornirdin
The stages of Sunday Story Time.

1. Oh. a new SST. I wonder what Yzzami's wrote this time.

2. What did I just read?

you read about how Aysa and Velen found true love