Sun Tournament - Feb 28 - How's the Weather?

Pet Battles
Hello all,

Next Sunday's Tournament will encourage you to pay attention to all the fine weather effects of Pet Battles.

Here's the rules:
    1) Every pet MUST have a weather altering ability, and it must be active. (ie. a Bone Serpent has to have Call Darkness, it cannot have Death and Decay slotted)
    2) Only one pet per family.
    3) Normal /roll bracketed match-ups
    4) Best 2 of 3 for each match
    5) Tournament to commence Sun, Feb 28 at 12:00pm PST (Realm)

This tourney will change the way you think about rain coats and water-proof boots. Location - Amberstill Ranch outside of Ironforge. See you there!

Buff Peddlefeet

Hi. Here's a footnote for those of you who have not participated in one of our tourneys before. Every Sunday the Pet Battle Forum guild (of the Pet Battle Forum, located on Cenarion Circle) hosts a Pet Battle Tournament. All are welcome to attend and compete for prizes (1000g total awarded to the Top 3 battlers). Just hop on Cenarion Circle, create a character and whisper any online guild member for a guild invite.
Quick question.

Do weather effects have to be different or can you use the same weather effect for each pet?
Graves Changes the Weather to Rain from all the tears he causes, so that counts right?
You can be all one weather effect, all different weather effects, two and one, one and two...the possibilities are endless! Well actually that's all the possibilities.
I think we'll see a lot of sunlight and darkness teams.
What does the "and it must be active" in rule 1 imply? I'm probably missing something simple!
02/23/2016 04:09 AMPosted by Jere
What does the "and it must be active" in rule 1 imply? I'm probably missing something simple!

Only that the pet must have the ability slotted. OP edited to be more clear.
Location selected - Amberstill Ranch outside of Ironforge

Watch out for random rams! Buy a bunny while you are there!
Pet Battle Tourney today!!! Be there!
I wanted to join. But then I realized Squirt is in my garrison. Maybe next time. I still have pets to level. :) Useless post, I know, but I swear, I'm gonna make a toon, and come join, and drive you all crazy. ;)

Edited to add: My Snowshoe rabbit just showed up in my rematch queue. How's that for funny?
02/27/2016 12:56 AMPosted by Pandalfeet
Buy a bunny while you are there!

I got enough for everyone! :D
The Tournament has ended and it was a good set of crazy matches!

(All winners in italics)

Round 1
Darmande vs Alkavar
Jerebear vs Pandalfeet
Muddshovel vs Ofphelia
Crittir got the BYE

Round 2
Alkavar vs Jerebear
Muddshovel vs Crittir

Final Round
Alkavar vs Muddshovel

Congratulations to Muddshovel and thank you everyone for coming today!

Side note: My matches with Jere were nerve wracking! Not only did we have a tie, during match 3 when Jere had me on the ropes he had 4 Sandstorm misses in 5 attacks. The 4th match is was miss city all over the map! The Sandstorm stress was real.
02/28/2016 01:28 PMPosted by Pandalfeet
Side note: My matches with Jere were nerve wracking! Not only did we have a tie, during match 3 when Jere had me on the ropes he had 4 Sandstorm misses in 5 attacks. The 4th match is was miss city all over the map! The Sandstorm stress was real.

Indeed! I think I need some meds to recover!
Congrats Muddshovel! Sorry I had to leave early my husband was driving me nuts to watch the redbox we got last night. lol